HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
CP: "Monica Lewinsky Could barely afford that blue dress." Double take: LEWINSKY WAS AN INTERN - DIDN'T EVEN GET PAID BY CLINTONS (for all that?) !
Posted by: Chris Plante ()
Date: March 14, 2018 09:22AM

MONICA DIDN'T EVEN GET PAID BY CLINTONS: an "intern"

the clintons where "editing" law to hire illegal aliens using USA's child school system (and then colleges), hiring DC blacks into fed jobs $$$ that were DC crack heads, importing foreign products to fulfill USA government contracts - closing USA factories in doing so

Clearly the Clinton's were out to destroy the USA

Monica Samille Lewinsky (born July 23, 1973) is an American activist, television personality, fashion designer, and former White House intern.

a student or trainee who works, sometimes (OFTEN) without pay, at a trade or occupation in order to gain work experience. (pay would obviously be minimal, and the whole practice of using interns is somewhat seedy and organized through colleges: only picked winners by democrats in colleges are allowed to participate in the intern program whether or not an employer is willing to hire. it is not what the program had been meant for of course: its' been perverted by dems)

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: CP: "Monica Lewinsky Could barely afford that blue dress." Double take: LEWINSKY WAS AN INTERN - DIDN'T EVEN GET PAID BY CLINTONS (for all that?) !
Posted by: President Trump FTW! ()
Date: March 14, 2018 01:15PM

Of course, Monica didn't take payment. She is a true American. THough I abhor her politics, I admire her patriotism. I only hope that someday, I can be of service to the greatest President we have ever had. I have been practicing to be ready when called. Has anyone else noticed that conservative semen tastes so much sweeter than LibTard semen?

Re: CP: "Monica Lewinsky Could barely afford that blue dress." Double take: LEWINSKY WAS AN INTERN - DIDN'T EVEN GET PAID BY CLINTONS (for all that?) !
Posted by: Emily Litella ()
Date: March 14, 2018 01:45PM

What is this that I hear about Monica not getting laid?

Posted by: We're mad people ()
Date: March 15, 2018 01:59AM

'Why aren't I 50 points ahead?""
Attachments:
IMG_1915.JPG
IMG_1914.JPG

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.