HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Dog dies after being place in overhead bin United Airlines
Posted by: doggo death ()
Date: March 14, 2018 03:20AM

French bulldog dies after being placed in overhead bin.. Ok I have a lot of questions. Observation first: I want to see the autopsy. it is a pure breed dog with many issues.. but 1.) why was the dog in the cabin to begin with? was it one of those "therapy" dogs 2.) um seriously, overhead bin? I feel like stuffing a dog into an overhead bin is just worthy of Monty Python satire. 3.) United takes full responsibility so it must be pretty fucked up. I realize that wasn't a question. just something to pontificate upon. I feel like there is more to this story..? but kind of ends there when a flight attendant tells you to put your dog in overhead.. unless you have documentation... seriously what dog stays cool in a fucking overhead bin? I would have been thrown off the flight if that happened to my dog.. yet again he or she would be checked into the normal pet protocol... why was this dog even chillin on the plane? Probably a dumb ass bitch with a designer dog. French bulldogs should not even exist.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dog dies after being place in overhead bin United Airlines
Posted by: read this ()
Date: March 14, 2018 03:43AM

Read this. The witness very coincidentally said he also had a french bulldog (wow!). flight attendant claims she didn't know there was a dog in the carry on. I'm a little inclined to CALL BULLSHIT. Probably a dreamer. Not unfounded if you dig just a tiny bit. Who ever has stored a dog in the overhead of a plane. bet you ten bucks it was a "service dog" and the owner just wanted it stuffed in a duffel bag thinking it would be chill. Dog was drugged.

Posted by: background ()
Date: March 14, 2018 03:54AM

found this witnes fB. no french bulldog. wonder if it was the bf or something. general consensus is like why wouldn't you I don't know open a fucking bin and check on your dog.. no no but three hours out it dies. i agree let's see the autopsy. dumbass who interjected himself into the debate is here https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001510687550&lst=1388620262%3A100001510687550%3A1521013509

why would someone go to the trouble if they were not involved? I"m sorry but pets should not be in the cabin unless you have some medical emergency. how the hell was this dog allowed on the plane???? sorry ass excuse for the passenger who won't show her fucked up face to take ownership of what's up. Crucify the bitch because dogs dying in overhead compartments is not a fucking issue. that's the dumb bitch's issue. nuff said

Posted by: ok read it ()
Date: March 14, 2018 04:02AM

I read this. witnesses saying so shocked. when was he last time a person next to you on the plane even paid attention to what was up? I think it was after the fact they are commenting. since they are such avid dog lovers, why didnt they step in? last time I checked, a dog would make noise if it was in distress or uncomfortable. Even think the dog was drugged for the plane? It baffles me a flight attendant was suddenly blamed for a dog dying... i mean i know air sucks on a plane.. but is it that bad in the overhead? it's not like it's sealed tight. did any of these stupid fuck faces think about what it took to subdue a dog for a flight? I blame the owner 100%.

Posted by: Bsjcx ()
Date: March 14, 2018 06:08AM

This needs to be 100% on the owner. Little dogs are a person's child, if the flight attendant would have told her to put the new born up there too the dumb bitch would have listened too.

I think it's suspicious, I feel like she was trying to sneak the dog on. The dog was barking a lot and she never thought to check on it?

Posted by: Typical lib. ()
Date: March 14, 2018 07:20AM

They should've shoved that baby in the upper compartment and given the dog the seat. All babies should be aborted anyway. Who gives a fuck about babies but that dogs life matters.

Posted by: Related to Meade? ()
Date: March 14, 2018 07:21AM

background Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> found this witnes fB. no french bulldog. wonder if
> it was the bf or something. general consensus is
> like why wouldn't you I don't know open a fucking
> bin and check on your dog.. no no but three hours
> out it dies. i agree let's see the autopsy.
> dumbass who interjected himself into the debate is
> here
> https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1000015106
> 87550&lst=1388620262%3A100001510687550%3A152101350
> 9
>
> why would someone go to the trouble if they were
> not involved? I"m sorry but pets should not be in
> the cabin unless you have some medical emergency.
> how the hell was this dog allowed on the plane????
> sorry ass excuse for the passenger who won't show
> her fucked up face to take ownership of what's up.
> Crucify the bitch because dogs dying in overhead
> compartments is not a fucking issue. that's the
> dumb bitch's issue. nuff said

Is this guy related to Meade?
Attachments:
17424846_1345638085496535_6103624463621810198_n.jpg

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.