HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Who is Killing HomeDepot (customer) business but helping China? THE FUCKING MEXICANS ... here's how
Posted by: j4txy ()
Date: March 13, 2018 09:44PM

HOME DEPOT is f'ing full of BROKEN SHIT returned by foreigners - mostly illegal mexicans who take it to job sites, break it, return it. The staff take the return without inspecting it. Whala. Your day is wasted with a hidden defect. Home depot is screwed (they likely end up buying the broken stock). China? Laughing at all the exports they are getting due to illegal aliens that hate the USA and don't mind breaking shit and returning it.

(as you can tell, i have a work stoppage killing 2 hr and a return to do tomorrow :)

((and asians and germans - you always see them doing "suspicious returns" involving "paperwork" and recalculated discounts (trying to freak the register) - or trying to return for full price something they bought online for 1/2 price: hardly anyone else do you see that. i hate it when i get in the return line behind these scabs))

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Who is Killing HomeDepot (customer) business but helping China? THE FUCKING MEXICANS ... here's how
Posted by: Is Carter Lumber ()
Date: March 13, 2018 09:48PM

Carter Still in business?

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.