HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
While Hillary is falling down stairs and blaming Americans for voting against her in India (LOL!) Support Increases on Trump's Handling of North Korea
Posted by: President Trump FTW! ()
Date: March 13, 2018 11:29AM

Americans continue to move forward while libtards play the blame game and stay stuck in the past.

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/north-korea-kim-jong-un-donald-trump/2018/03/13/id/848337/

Forty-two percent of Americans now approve of President Donald Trump’s handling of North Korea, while 50 percent disapprove of it, according to a new CBS News poll.

The figures are an increase from January when 34 percent approved of how he was dealing with the regime of Kim Jong Un and 59 percent disapproved.

Here is how the poll breaks down:

81 percent of Republicans approve of the way Trump is dealing with North Korea, compared to 16 percent who disapprove
10 percent of Democrats favor trump’s handling of North Korea, while 82 percent did not
44 percent of independents approve of the way Trump is dealing with North Korea, while 44 percent disapprove
64 percent of all those surveyed expressed uneasiness about the situation with North Korea, compared to 32 percent who were confident it would be resolved without conflict
38 percent approve of the way Trump is handling his job as president, while 57 percent disapprove
The poll, conducted March 8-11, surveyed 1,223 adults. The margin of error is plus or minus 3 percentage points.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: While Hillary is falling down stairs and blaming Americans for voting against her in India (LOL!) Support Increases on Trump's Handling of North Korea
Posted by: Wkooe ()
Date: March 13, 2018 12:49PM

White men are racists for voting for a white.
U can’t makr this shit up
Can’t wait till this cry baby cunt drops dead

Re: While Hillary is falling down stairs and blaming Americans for voting against her in India (LOL!) Support Increases on Trump's Handling of North Korea
Posted by: HATE? ()
Date: March 13, 2018 03:10PM

Posted by: Who CARES? ()
Date: March 13, 2018 03:55PM

YAWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by: President Trump FTW! ()
Date: March 13, 2018 04:44PM

Who CARES? Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> YAWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hillary is completely useless. If she knew how to satisfy a President they way they need to be satisfied, Clinton wouldn't have had to turn to Monica Lewinsky. Melania Trump was raised in the former Soviet Union and so I'm not sure she is any better at it. That is why I have been practicing on several of my friends since election night to be prepared if I ever have to perform my patriotic duty.

MAGA

Posted by: Wkkkd ()
Date: March 13, 2018 05:59PM

Who CARES? Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> YAWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do we need to put vagina hats on to get some attention

Posted by: Nasty bitch ()
Date: March 13, 2018 09:44PM

Hilary has that 2/3 fooled !
After watching this video, I can just imagine how cruel she must’ve been with the women claiming rape against her hubby.

I totally believe how she could kill Seth rich.

Look what she did to Bernie!

Crooked AND WICKED Hilary

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.