HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Attended an interesting government training seminar
Posted by: making homes 'gun safe' ()
Date: February 24, 2018 03:08PM

when the gov finally decides to confiscate all guns, it is to be expected that some folks will resist, and either fight back or try to hide their guns somewhere. Believe me, the government has some very interesting tools and techniques to defeat this. I was actually shocked at how easy it is to disarm a populace.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Attended an interesting government training seminar
Posted by: SIUJ ()
Date: February 24, 2018 03:15PM

Outstanding news. Once the gun toting hicks are disarmed, America can be at peace.

Posted by: Old Buck ()
Date: February 24, 2018 03:23PM

First consider your average government dolt is far more interested in living long enough to collect that generous government pension and spending time with grandchildren than confiscating guns from people serious about their liberties.

Now ponder the hell unlished in the 1860s when Republicans marched South to confiscate property owned by Democrats. Imagine what fresh hell awaits when Democrats move to confiscate property owned by nearly half the US population.

Posted by: oh, it's all been thought out ()
Date: February 24, 2018 03:30PM

There will be a LOT of butthurt, but no significant resistance.

You just zap folks with some infrasound waves, temporarily dazzle their brains, stroll in and remove the guns from all the hiding places. (These are located in advance by aircraft with proton magnetometers. Trust me, the gov knows exactly how many guns you have and exactly where you keep them.) All of this was very covertly (and successfully) field tested in Iraq - it's nice that something good came out of Bush's war.

Posted by: Old Buck ()
Date: February 24, 2018 03:34PM

No doubt places like Chicago, Detroit and Baltimore will be tougher nuts to crack. Those niggers are made of sterner stuff. LOL

Posted by: Of retardz ()
Date: February 24, 2018 03:35PM

The key to fighting the government and protecting the constitution is for every gun owner to have 5 enemy unarmed liberals they know committed to memory to shoot before the illegitimate confiscating Feds even cross the county line.

Posted by: cross the county line? LOL! ()
Date: February 24, 2018 03:41PM

Nobody's crossing any fucking line. Technically, everyone's already in place.

Posted by: True Datt ()
Date: February 24, 2018 03:48PM

cross the county line? LOL! Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Nobody's crossing any fucking line. Technically,
> everyone's already in place.

Huh?

There are 300 million guns and that doesn't even include the MS 13 and gangbanger black market deals.

Unarmed libtard traitors would be slaughtered before 1000 of those guns were illegally confiscated. Why hit a hard target when you can decimate the enemy the easy way? You libtard tyrants are out maneuvered.

Posted by: shoot a libtard today ()
Date: February 24, 2018 03:51PM

True Datt Wrote:
> cross the county line? LOL! Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Nobody's crossing any fucking line.
> Technically,
> > everyone's already in place.
>
> Huh?
>
> There are 300 million guns and that doesn't even
> include the MS 13 and gangbanger black market
> deals.
>
> Unarmed libtard traitors would be slaughtered
> before 1000 of those guns were illegally
> confiscated. Why hit a hard target when you can
> decimate the enemy the easy way? You libtard
> tyrants are out maneuvered.

I cannot wait to kill libtards by the thousands when the time comes.

Posted by: gonna be a pain in the ass ()
Date: February 24, 2018 03:54PM

The forum trumptard has watched 'Red Dawn' one too many times. By the time your realzie what is happening, you will already have been disarmed.

Posted by: Reportedd ()
Date: February 24, 2018 03:58PM

shoot a libtard today Wrote:
> True Datt Wrote:
> -----
> > cross the county line? LOL! Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > Nobody's crossing any fucking line.
> > Technically,
> > > everyone's already in place.
> >
> > Huh?
> >
> > There are 300 million guns and that doesn't
> even
> > include the MS 13 and gangbanger black market
> > deals.
> >
> > Unarmed libtard traitors would be slaughtered
> > before 1000 of those guns were illegally
> > confiscated. Why hit a hard target when you
> can
> > decimate the enemy the easy way? You libtard
> > tyrants are out maneuvered.
>
>
> I cannot wait to kill libtards by the thousands
> when the time comes.

I reported your threatening comment to the authorities. Enjoy having your visit by the feds.
Attachments:
46AD57A6-8544-4E9F-A495-4DD2D9D92992.jpeg

Posted by: oh, let it go..... ()
Date: February 24, 2018 04:08PM

Once these whackadoodles have been disarmed, we can quit worrying about how mentally unstable some of them are....

Posted by: Pc retardz ()
Date: February 24, 2018 05:02PM

The spirit of the second ammendment is to protect the constitution by any means necessary and to have the firepower to achieve it in short order.

Date: February 24, 2018 05:05PM

making homes 'gun safe' Wrote:
> when the gov finally decides to confiscate all
> guns, it is to be expected that some folks will
> resist, and either fight back or try to hide their
> guns somewhere. Believe me, the government has
> some very interesting tools and techniques to
> defeat this. I was actually shocked at how easy it
> is to disarm a populace.

Reported
Attachments:
image.jpeg

Posted by: Pc reportardz ()
Date: February 24, 2018 06:48PM

Pc retardz Wrote:
> making homes 'gun safe' Wrote:
> -----
> > when the gov finally decides to confiscate all
> > guns, it is to be expected that some folks will
> > resist, and either fight back or try to hide
> their
> > guns somewhere. Believe me, the government has
> > some very interesting tools and techniques to
> > defeat this. I was actually shocked at how easy
> it
> > is to disarm a populace.
>
>
> Reported

Ok Retardz is a ethnographer-nationalist terrorist and enemy of the American people. He consistently posts lies on this board denying climate change and openly advocates race war and overthrowing the central government. Not only have I reported him via online reporting systems, I’ve contacted the FBI’s D.C. field office to voice my concerns.
Attachments:
0A95138F-8BB8-4F98-9E10-D135F47DE307.jpeg

Posted by: as for PC Retardz... ()
Date: February 24, 2018 07:06PM

Don't worry about him - he's in the database, and from his profile we can predict with high confidence that when the time comes, he will meekly hand over all of his firearms. The relatively small handfull of citizens who will create any problems are NOT posting on FFU, or anywhere else for that matter.

Date: February 24, 2018 08:01PM

Trump runs the FBI , CIA and NSA now Libtardz

We're coming for you.
Attachments:
image.jpeg

Posted by: yes, Trump runs it all ()
Date: February 24, 2018 08:19PM

Pc retardz Wrote:
> Trump runs the FBI , CIA and NSA now Libtardz
>
>
>
> We're coming for you.

And he wants to disarm you. We NEED a stong, charismatic figure like Trump to make gun confiscation more palatable to the lower classes.

Posted by: HHMmm ()
Date: February 24, 2018 11:54PM

The ATF tried to seize a few guns and arrest some guy in Texas about 20 years ago give or take....how did that end for the ATF?

Do you really think the nuts with the guns are just going to give them over if they get banned?

Good Luck..because the entire country will need it.

Thank God the people making the laws understand this.

Date: February 25, 2018 12:00AM

HHMmm Wrote:
> The ATF tried to seize a few guns and arrest some
> guy in Texas about 20 years ago give or
> take....how did that end for the ATF?
>
> Do you really think the nuts with the guns are
> just going to give them over if they get banned?
>
> Good Luck..because the entire country will need
> it.
>
> Thank God the people making the laws understand
> this.

God help the unarmed Libtardz in such a senario. Every unarmed libtard voter... Jeez it would be awful.

Posted by: Waco was a botch..... ()
Date: February 25, 2018 12:23AM

HHMmm Wrote:
>
>
> it.
>
> this.

Just set up a microwave transmitter outside of the target, fry everyone inside a little bit until they're incapacitated, then move on in and gather up the illicit firearms. No one gets hurt, no one gets arrested, no drama, and at the end, the facility is 'gun safe'.

Posted by: Nice little rent a cars FLIR ()
Date: February 25, 2018 09:56AM

HHMmm Wrote:
>
>
> it.
>
> this.

David Koresh when he received a call from Clinton's ATF actually invited them to come and inspect his collection to prove to them he did not illegally obtain class 3 weapons or have his rifles modified to class 3 status. Class 3 weapons require applicants require further scrutiny,permission and an additional fee or tax. If Koresh in fact DID obtain class 3 weapons without first securing federal requirements to do so then he and others including dozens of women and children were murdered for not paying a tax.
Those at the Waco compound were a bit strange but they didn't deserve to be murdered

Posted by: proton magnetometers ()
Date: March 16, 2018 08:53PM

oh, it's all been thought out Wrote:
> There will be a LOT of butthurt, but no
> significant resistance.
>
> You just zap folks with some infrasound waves,
> temporarily dazzle their brains, stroll in and
> remove the guns from all the hiding places. (These
> are located in advance by aircraft with proton
> magnetometers. Trust me, the gov knows exactly how
> many guns you have and exactly where you keep
> them.) All of this was very covertly (and
> successfully) field tested in Iraq - it's nice
> that something good came out of Bush's war.

These can be defeated with composite guns, providing they aren't loaded.

You can still uncover any major ammo stashes though.

Posted by: infrasound is fine ()
Date: March 16, 2018 10:53PM

ELF electromagnetic radiation also works well for subduing the recalcitrant gun owner. Bush wanted to test this one in Iraq as well, but Obama pulled us out of Iraq before they could perform full city-scope tests and compile a report for the BATFE.

Strange that an anti-2nd Amendment Pres ended research aimed at disarming private citizens. I wonder if he even realizes he did that.

In any case, they accrued enough information to plan further tests. They may do a trial run in Chicago; right-wingers won't object to the denizens of that city's slums being disarmed. They would simply view it as effective law enforecement without considering the broader implications fo rthemselves. If that project is successful, the government will have the knowledge base and logistical platform in place to disarm others as desired.

Posted by: better plan ()
Date: March 16, 2018 10:57PM

should just detain/imprison gun owners and 2nd ammend supporters as terrorists and/or execute the whole lot of them.

these guntard freaks are evil and are ruining the earth for us decent progressive people.

I'm usually a pacifist but if i could line up a bunch of republicans against a wall and paint it with their brains I know I'd be doing it for the good of society and humanity.

Mao and Stalin had it right

Posted by: The government plan is better ()
Date: March 16, 2018 11:08PM

1)It is more humane.

2)Some of these people, not many but some, are actually productive citizens.

3)It is not satisfactory to kill subversives. It is necessary to convert them. Haven't you read Orwell?

Also, don't you want to see the looks of horror on the right-wingers' faces when this goes down, and they realize that all of their favorite 'pro-gun' leaders were in on this from the get go?

Posted by: unbiased ()
Date: March 17, 2018 01:50AM

LEGAL gun owners, "guntards" is what the uninformed call them, are actually the best citizens in the country

LEGAL gun owners commit LESS crime than the police - that is an incredible fact

LEGAL gun owners commit less than 3% of all gun crimes

if you take suicides out of the stats, gun deaths are relatively low compared to he number of guns owned in the USA

the USA has the same number, or less. mass shootings compared to other countries of the world - per-capita

the population of Australia willingly gave up 1/3 of all their firearms - the result was predictable - gun crimes like armed robbery / home invasions etc all went way up due to the now less armed society

the murder rate of Australia stayed the same and even increased some years after 1/3 of all firearms were given up, which just proves it is not the tool used for murder that matters

gun violence is basically illegal firearms used by black men - they make up around 50% of ALL murders in the USA - then include gangs and general criminals with illegal guns

fact is that the "good guy with a gun" is absolutely 100% true
people that say "oh noes!" just wait for the police or only the police should be armed are making the point for the people they are arguing against - all the police are is a giant group of our population that are "good guys with guns"

never will the population be disarmed by the govt, because the police and soldiers they are asking to confiscate the PUBLICS guns are actually a huge number of the PUBLIC - they would be the first to resist and even fight back at the idea of leaving free people defenseless and unable to protect themselves, their family and friends and so on

although used often, the fact that criminals will never disarm is reason enough to stop with the irrational "take everyone's guns" stupidity

here are reasonable and real solutions to a safer society, in terms of firearms:

assault weapons banned - already in place
unless a trained vet, no one under 21 can purchase any kind of firearm
real background checks universally done in all 50 states
close loop holes like found in gun shows, straw buying etc
no private sales (person to person) allowed at all
mental health privacy disclosure for all firearm purchases
(in other words, your privacy is protected between yourself and doctor at all times unless you attempt to purchase a firearm, all mental health problems that would disqualify you from owning a firearm are reported by the doctors to a database, so IF you ever try to purchase a firearm - you will be disallowed)

the last one borders on privacy rights problems, but is no harm unless the person tries to buy firearms and if we are honest with ourselves, that is a small amount of liberty taken away from people that would result in many lives saved over time

imo, add to the above that we literally declare war on gangs - give them 6 months to leave the USA, remove tats, leave the gang (if possible) etc and after that time we shoot them on sight. they are a uniformed army of terrorists that bring no good to society, only rape, drugs, murder...ALL gangs, white black latino....kill them

the ACLU would lose their fucking minds, but our leaders should grow some balls and just round them up and exterminate them

how can we have hundreds of documentaries, books, articles, movies...about gangs, yet do nothing to actually end them? fucking pathetic

back to guns
no need for the "cars kill more people, ban all cars" bullshit
the right for a free person to protect their own life with a weapon will never be banned or ended in a free society and never should be

unfortunately these "gun free zones" just offer targets for crazy fucks to have the most time to murder the maximum number of people they can until the police arrive - the police being "good guys with guns"

and like the huge increase in gun related crimes in Australia - the same holds true here in the USA, the towns, cities etc with the strictest LEGAL guns laws see the highest gun related crimes because the criminals always have the upper hand in an unprotected (unarmed) society

there is good reason an armed society is a peaceful one - no one knows who is armed and specifically criminals stay away from these areas because the chances that someone will defend themselves goes up astronomically when good people can legally arm themselves

I do not even own a firearm personally, but will be purchasing one soon + trained on safety etc - I will have the firearm with me in my vehicle and home, so I can defend myself if attacked, nothing more nothing less

Posted by: we all biased nigger ()
Date: March 17, 2018 01:54AM

at least your on the right team (pro gun)

but gtfo with unbiased

us free thinkers shouldn't sink to gerry the goat rapists level and lied/distort truth for our own benefit

truth and morality are not relative

Posted by: still unbiased ()
Date: March 17, 2018 01:57AM

we all biased nigger Wrote:
> at least your on the right team (pro gun)

that is the unbiased part

the majority of "pro gun" people would consider me "anti-gun" due to the commonsense, IMO, actions we can take to reduce gun violence

Posted by: pray tell ()
Date: March 17, 2018 03:23AM

still unbiased Wrote:
> we all biased nigger Wrote:
> -----
> > at least your on the right team (pro gun)
>
> that is the unbiased part
>
> the majority of "pro gun" people would consider me
> "anti-gun" due to the commonsense, IMO, actions we
> can take to reduce gun violence

please elucidate said "commonsense" actions

Posted by: this is all irrelevant ()
Date: March 17, 2018 04:05AM

This thread is about HOW to confiscate all guns, not WHETHER or WHY.

Posted by: you are irrelevant ()
Date: March 17, 2018 06:27PM

this is all irrelevant Wrote:
> This thread is about HOW to confiscate all guns,
> not WHETHER or WHY.

wrong

the WHY or WHETHER supersedes the HOW

HOW do we grow poisonous carrots? - Is irrelevant because there is no reason to do so, just like there is no reason to confiscate gun in America.

Also, carrots are healthy and good for you, just like having an armed society is healthy and good for you as well.

Posted by: reeding is funndmntle ()
Date: March 17, 2018 06:29PM

pray tell Wrote:
> still unbiased Wrote:
> -----
> > we all biased nigger Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > at least your on the right team (pro gun)
> >
> > that is the unbiased part
> >
> > the majority of "pro gun" people would consider
> me
> > "anti-gun" due to the commonsense, IMO, actions
> we
> > can take to reduce gun violence
>
>
> please elucidate said "commonsense" actions

if you read the post, you would have not had to ask

here are reasonable and real solutions to a safer society, in terms of firearms:

assault weapons banned - already in place

unless a trained vet, no one under 21 can purchase any kind of firearm

real background checks universally done in all 50 states

close loop holes like found in gun shows, straw buying etc

no private sales (person to person) allowed at all

mental health privacy disclosure for all firearm purchases
(in other words, your privacy is protected between yourself and doctor at all times unless you attempt to purchase a firearm, all mental health problems that would disqualify you from owning a firearm are reported by the doctors to a database, so IF you ever try to purchase a firearm - you will be disallowed)

the last one borders on privacy rights problems, but is no harm unless the person tries to buy firearms and if we are honest with ourselves, that is a small amount of liberty taken away from people that would result in many lives saved over time

Posted by: rfranfs ()
Date: March 17, 2018 06:42PM

reeding is funndmntle Wrote:
> pray tell Wrote:
> -----
> > still unbiased Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > we all biased nigger Wrote:
> > >
> >
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > at least your on the right team (pro gun)
> > >
> > > that is the unbiased part
> > >
> > > the majority of "pro gun" people would
> consider
> > me
> > > "anti-gun" due to the commonsense, IMO,
> actions
> > we
> > > can take to reduce gun violence
> >
> >
> > please elucidate said "commonsense" actions
>
>
> if you read the post, you would have not had to
> ask
>
>
>
> here are reasonable and real solutions to a safer
> society, in terms of firearms:
>
> assault weapons banned - already in place
>
> unless a trained vet, no one under 21 can purchase
> any kind of firearm
>
> real background checks universally done in all 50
> states
>
> close loop holes like found in gun shows, straw
> buying etc
>
> no private sales (person to person) allowed at
> all
>
> mental health privacy disclosure for all firearm
> purchases
> (in other words, your privacy is protected between
> yourself and doctor at all times unless you
> attempt to purchase a firearm, all mental health
> problems that would disqualify you from owning a
> firearm are reported by the doctors to a database,
> so IF you ever try to purchase a firearm - you
> will be disallowed)
>
> the last one borders on privacy rights problems,
> but is no harm unless the person tries to buy
> firearms and if we are honest with ourselves, that
> is a small amount of liberty taken away from
> people that would result in many lives saved over
> time

Bullshit.

Posted by: khp9n ()
Date: March 18, 2018 08:06AM

That's stupid.

You could give up you weapons, walk to home depot, buy a pipe and some materials, and shoot someone with a "prison style" made weapon.

-1 OP didn't attend any such class

Posted by: not a class; a seminar ()
Date: March 25, 2018 02:02PM

khp9n Wrote:
>
>
> -1 OP didn't attend any such class
>

stupid trumptard

Posted by: pieces are all in place..... ()
Date: July 01, 2018 04:31PM

The program is to be field-tested in one of the Chicago's more violent precincts. Trumpsters will actively support this, not realizing they are the long term target.

Posted by: UStesting has apparently started ()
Date: December 01, 2019 07:54PM

oh, it's all been thought out Wrote:
> There will be a LOT of butthurt, but no
> significant resistance.
>
> You just zap folks with some infrasound waves,
> temporarily dazzle their brains, stroll in and
> remove the guns from all the hiding places. (These
> are located in advance by aircraft with proton
> magnetometers. Trust me, the gov knows exactly how
> many guns you have and exactly where you keep
> them.) All of this was very covertly (and
> successfully) field tested in Iraq - it's nice
> that something good came out of Bush's war.

In the guise of 'urban cleanup' they rendered 18 blocks of Southern Detroit 'gun safe' last week. The media weren't told anything. Over 500 firearms were recovered. The program works.

Posted by: I am now certified ()
Date: February 22, 2020 09:37PM

I am qualified to manage 'gun-cleaning' operations, so when the time comes to ban firearms, I can make a shitload of money disarming any resistors.

Posted by: trump never defunded this ()
Date: October 17, 2020 03:41PM

Seriously, gov operatives can walk right in and take your firearms - resistance is futile. They blast the premises with ultrasonic waves, leaving the uncooperative gun-owner dazed and disabled. Magnetic Anomaly Detection renders it VERY hard to hide a gun anywhere, and forget all about hiding ammunition.

This shit was beta-tested in Iraq way back under Bush. Obama, although not giving a shit about Iraq, kept the testing program in place in case he might find it desirable to use it domestically.

Apparently, while the riots were grabbing everybody's attention, the first domestic trial was performed in Chicago. Rumor has it Trump's 'Oct0ber Surprise' might be to vastly expand the Chicago program, and then boast that he has brought gun violence in Obama's hometown to an immediate end.

Posted by: trying to get more info ()
Date: October 18, 2020 07:25PM

This shit is so fascinating, but I really don't have the clearance to learn some of the details, or what the latest technology is. I do know this - Donald Trump asked the director of homeland security how long it would take to collect every private firearm in the country, and the director told him it could be done in three weeks. Trump's reaction? 'Maybe after the election. And if I lose, then Biden can take responsibility for disarming all these maniacs.'

Posted by: ruh-roh......... ()
Date: January 09, 2021 07:15PM

trying to get more info Wrote:
> This shit is so fascinating, but I really don't
> have the clearance to learn some of the details,
> or what the latest technology is. I do know this -
> Donald Trump asked the director of homeland
> security how long it would take to collect every
> private firearm in the country, and the director
> told him it could be done in three weeks. Trump's
> reaction? 'Maybe after the election. And if I
> lose, then Biden can take responsibility for
> disarming all these maniacs.'

The thing's in Biden's hands now!

Posted by: I think this is happening ()
Date: April 25, 2021 04:11AM

The government is already issuing contracts to metal refineries for gun 'disposal'

Posted by: Impossible to do ()
Date: April 25, 2021 09:51AM

trying to get more info Wrote:
> long it would take to collect every
> private firearm in the country, and the director
> told him it could be done in three weeks.

In 2018 it was estimated there were 393 million guns in the US. There are millions more now and more guns can be readily made at home.

Of course only "law abiding" citizens will give up their guns. Criminals will keep theirs.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.