HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
BLACK HISTORY MONTH Kenneth “Boobie” Williams
Posted by: BLACK HISTORY MONTH. ()
Date: February 20, 2018 10:54PM

Kenneth “Boobie” Williams and his crew built an $80 million dollar drug empire that smuggled over 5 tons of cocaine from Panama and the Bahamas. He was the namesake of the gang and the mastermind behind the Carol City organization that left a trial of bodies on Miami’s streets. The rapper Rick Ross has chronicled Boobie’s exploits in verse and continued to keep the legend alive.

Miami police linked at least 35 murders and 100 shootings to the Boobie Boys as they unleashed what the papers called an eight year barrage of murder and mayhem on the city in the 90s. A Decade of Death the newspapers called it, as the savage drug gang killed to establish their turf and retaliate against rivals with AK-47 blasts.

Warring with other drug factions in the Miami-Dade area the Boobie Boys left death in their wake as AK-47s sprayed rapid fire cutting down all in their path. By turning their neighborhoods into virtual narco zones and killing fields, the Boobie Boys hastened their own demise.

Boobie and all his comrades are now serving life sentences, mostly at USP Coleman in Florida. They have been mentioned in countless rap songs, interviewed in magazines like Don Diva and had documentaries like MIYayo put out by the rapper Rick Ross, glorifying their exploits in the drug game. They are true street legends from the crack era in Miami, modern day Tony Montana’s.
Attachments:
booby.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: BLACK HISTORY MONTH Kenneth “Boobie” Williams
Date: October 08, 2020 09:21AM

I just come home from 32 straight years and Boobie and Wayne Perry are my true brothers as well as Chico . 100 percent stand up men . I'm reaching out to my brothers to say This is the last time you will see a bad guy like me alive believe that !! Im out numbered by the rats and the pretenders out here . Guess what , I take on all comers because I live and die in what I believe in . I believe in me Eric Revels . Love you Tone . Eric Revels Has Spoken

Re: BLACK HISTORY MONTH Kenneth “Boobie” Williams
Posted by: boobies ()
Date: February 11, 2021 11:57AM

Too bad for Meade Skelton that the "boobie" nickname is already taken by a negro.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.