HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
PROTEST, WHINE, BITCH, CRY, SCREAM, YELL OR WHATEVER YOU WANT TO DO......THERE WILL NOT BE ANY GUN CONTROL FROM IT! MASS SHOOTINGS ARE NOW PART OF AMERICAN LIFE!
Posted by: 46YW9 ()
Date: February 20, 2018 12:20PM

There will be another one this year, and next year, and the year after that, and so on and so on.

Just pray that you are not in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: PROTEST, WHINE, BITCH, CRY, SCREAM, YELL OR WHATEVER YOU WANT TO DO......THERE WILL NOT BE ANY GUN CONTROL FROM IT! MASS SHOOTINGS ARE NOW PART OF AMERICAN LIFE!
Posted by: Pritchard ()
Date: February 20, 2018 12:30PM

46YW9 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> There will be another one this year, and next
> year, and the year after that, and so on and so
> on.
>
> Just pray that you are not in the wrong place at
> the wrong time.

Reported to the FBI.

Changes are coming. It will take time but things will change.

Re: PROTEST, WHINE, BITCH, CRY, SCREAM, YELL OR WHATEVER YOU WANT TO DO......THERE WILL NOT BE ANY GUN CONTROL FROM IT! MASS SHOOTINGS ARE NOW PART OF AMERICAN LIFE!
Posted by: their busy ()
Date: February 20, 2018 12:39PM

Pritchard Wrote:
>
> Reported to the FBI.
>

good luck with that

Posted by: huh ()
Date: February 20, 2018 01:40PM

Pritchard Wrote:
> 46YW9 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > There will be another one this year, and next
> > year, and the year after that, and so on and so
> > on.
> >
> > Just pray that you are not in the wrong place
> at
> > the wrong time.
>
>
> Reported to the FBI.
>
> Changes are coming. It will take time but things
> will change.

What's there to report?

Posted by: Frank Fucker ()
Date: February 20, 2018 02:19PM

It's just one fag littering the boards with all the anti-gun shit for the last few days.

Posted by: Holster up Educators ()
Date: February 20, 2018 03:02PM

Proverbs 22:3

"The prudent see danger and take refuge, but the simple keep going and pay the penalty."

PREPARATION. The key is how to prepare kids for the next one and or how to equip the grown ups in our schools to defend themselves and the kids.

I say fight fire with fire.

Posted by: Bible Thumpers ()
Date: February 20, 2018 06:12PM

Holster up Educators Wrote:
> Proverbs 22:3
>
> "The prudent see danger and take refuge, but the
> simple keep going and pay the penalty."
>
>
> PREPARATION. The key is how to prepare kids for
> the next one and or how to equip the grown ups in
> our schools to defend themselves and the kids.
>
> I say fight fire with fire.

Tell your bullshit to the guy pointing the gun at you. I’ll be escaping.
I saw a bible that stopped a bullit in Vietnam. If he only he had time to move it in front of his neck for the second round.

Posted by: I Strap on Depends to Prep ()
Date: February 20, 2018 06:30PM

Holster up Educators Wrote:
> Proverbs 22:3
>
> "The prudent see danger and take refuge, but the
> simple keep going and pay the penalty."
>
>
> PREPARATION. The key is how to prepare kids for
> the next one and or how to equip the grown ups in
> our schools to defend themselves and the kids.
>
> I say fight fire with fire.

My favorite Bible quote is Lunch 12:30 - the prudent see an all you can eat Indian buffet and pay the penalty later.

Preparation - H.

Posted by: Libtarded ()
Date: February 20, 2018 06:35PM

Pritchard Wrote:
> 46YW9 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > There will be another one this year, and next
> > year, and the year after that, and so on and so
> > on.
> >
> > Just pray that you are not in the wrong place
> at
> > the wrong time.
>
>
> Reported to the FBI.
>
> Changes are coming. It will take time but things
> will change.

I’m sure the FBI will get right on the fact that a FFXU post made you triggered and butthurt. What do you want them to bring you a pacifier faggot?

Posted by: BEH ()
Date: February 21, 2018 06:05AM

Wait, are you under the impression that you're entitled to some guarantee of total safety?

Disenfranchised Caucasian inbreds going off with automatic weapons is only one of your worries.

You might happen to get in the way of one of todays twitchy itchy trigger fingered jack booted policemen.

How about the bomb setting Muzzies? The violent blacks, the uncivilized 3rd world miscreants?

Or some disease you haven't heard of yet until it kills you. Slow.

The asteroid they didn't see coming , the unexpected volcanic eruption, that bus from nowhere while your crossing the road texting. Fucking tsunami could wipe out Ocean City!

We're lucky to exist in a little pocket of heat and oxygen , where most of the universe is pretty cold and unhospitable. I'd be thankful for every day nothing horrible happened and smoke a Bob Marley everyday to celebrate.

Posted by: YES be thankful ()
Date: February 21, 2018 07:57AM

Yes it appears one has a much greater chance of being struck by lightning than to fall prey to a mass shooting and that greater chance is way to slim to worry about. Perhaps this is what should be emphasized to students who are concerned.

This doesn't mean one shouldn't be prepared for emergencies it just means continue to enjoy life. And to the families and friends of the victims I give my condolences

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.