HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
SO. Government planned notreally_a_internet. They get to monitor you anonymously: but you have to FOIA them in court for "lost emails"
Posted by: Uncle Sam ()
Date: February 16, 2018 09:50PM

Private v. Public law

So, excluding Military (and the energy dept?). Government freely spies on the public and even knocks on their door based on FACEBOOK.

But the people doing this: you can't spy on them.

You can foia them, but THEY can bill you, they can delay you, they can say "the records were lost in a great fire" (and infact, many POLITICAL RICH FAMILIES own bunk storage facilities and set them on fire - then claim "losses", a little discussed nationwide FACT)

And when do i get $1M/yr website grant? Or even my port 80 not blocked and the ipv6 "promised static IP" they stole? "64 bit is enough for everybody to have an IP we promise it's not a forced upgrade scheme"

-------------------

So when is it I owe any of these never evolved bullies so much as a tip of my hat, I wonder?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: SO. Government planned notreally_a_internet. They get to monitor you anonymously: but you have to FOIA them in court for "lost emails"
Posted by: 7kmnk ()
Date: February 16, 2018 10:05PM

like when the fbi pretended they lost the strzok texts but then 2 days later the ig found them all?

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.