HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Hey u hoser! Canada is not shaking hands with illegals as easily as they had.
Posted by: the blaze, maryland conservative ()
Date: February 16, 2018 08:44PM

https://www.theblaze.com/podcasts/a-canadian-member-of-parliament-issued-a-trump-like-warning-to-immigration-lawyers-in-california

A Canadian member of Parliament issued a Trump-like warning to immigration lawyers in California

Canada is warning illegal immigrants in the United States to refrain from crossing their border illegally warning that the Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA) will, in fact, deport them not to the United States, but to their country of origin.

bobanddoug1.jpgo0736110413674884737.jpg?caw=800 (you can tell he cares exactly where the line is!)

----------------------------------------------------------------------

for you youngsters. canada has traditionally allowed draft dodgers from usa (and other), those running from the law (not serious ones), people from dictator countries, and others. (plenty of space, a welcoming policy to those who are "fleeing elsewheres")

that may no longer be the case for the forseable future

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hey u hoser! Canada is not shaking hands with illegals as easily as they had.
Posted by: Rob Ford ()
Date: February 16, 2018 09:04PM

Snowfall on FX, gots me wanting that glass dick. Jesus Christ, I'll smoke Crack until my lips are blistering and fingers are burned the fuck up .
Attachments:
IMG_9421.JPG

Re: Hey u hoser! Canada is not shaking hands with illegals as easily as they had.
Posted by: wdkmh ()
Date: February 17, 2018 10:20AM

i can see gerrymanderer2 has nothing to say except he hates white canadians

figures

Posted by: 9jd3y ()
Date: February 17, 2018 10:22AM

when the French went to canada the spanish and english were attacking them

they fought them off

they civilized that 1/2 frozen bitch with great endeavor

seems to me they own the place

Posted by: h7ynl ()
Date: February 17, 2018 10:28AM

000033819_piclink_300_229.jpgwinnowing.jpgcanada-story-of-us-episode-101-filles-dugiphy.gif

it took more than fine outdoorsman to settle canada

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.