HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Dems caught in another blood and money lie: the school DID have armed guard(s)
Posted by: on the dole ()
Date: February 16, 2018 02:58PM

The school's armed guard was on the other side of the lengthy school and was IN-EFFECTIVE.

AS ALL ffu reader's know: schools have outrageous budgets and there's no doubt armed guards get pay worth disputing.

DEMS LYING AGAIN: NOT ONLY DID DEMS ARM THE SCHOOL AND USE LOTS OF TAXPAYER MONEY DOING IT: it was totally in-effective but will _never_ be pulled from the budget

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dems caught in another blood and money lie: the school DID have armed guard(s)
Posted by: feb 15, the Dana Show ()
Date: February 16, 2018 02:59PM

Re: Dems caught in another blood and money lie: the school DID have armed guard(s)
Posted by: Fight back! ()
Date: February 16, 2018 03:08PM

I heard one teacher armed himself with a crowbar somehow, after the shooting began.

Gun vs. Crowbar .. nice.

At least the Football coach was willing to sacrifice himself for the sake of what students he could save.

Posted by: yjckx ()
Date: February 16, 2018 03:21PM

All of the Democrat argued for agenda:

* more jobs (armed guards to "keep students in line")

* higher pay and no budget limit

* psychiatric profiling and mandatory mind poison pills for those "democrats think are crazy"

ALL OF THESE THINGS WERE ALREADY DONE

DEMOCRATS ARE LYING THEIR ASSES OFF, SAYING THE VERY THINGS they planned and are already getting funding for "should be done in the future"

they already SPENT the money, ran the programs, and were doing it, they were already profiling students, threatening students with armed guard response, and "ultimate power government". exactly what led to china's school shooting problem.

Posted by: Republic of Florida ()
Date: February 16, 2018 03:22PM

Fucking Florida. Where were all those good guys with a gun?

Posted by: pve4w ()
Date: February 16, 2018 03:39PM

https://heavy.com/news/2018/02/nikolas-cruz-parents-roger-lynda-cruz-mom-dad-family-photo/

* cruz is "from" Long Island NY, not Florida

* cruz's step father died years ago

* cruz recently had been "moved within the family" not happy with (step?) family

* cruz was expelled for threatening the new boyfriend of his ex-girlfriend

* cruz's mother died just recently nov 1 from the flu, after the expulsion (?)

* cruz was by all accounts and outcast: teachers had a "no backback" rule for him and students had shunned him

* cruz was forced on mental mediations

HOWEVER. in the past (in my opinion: before government pushed psych drugs, before democrats took god and reason, friendly environment (opposed to hostile do it or i call the armed guard environment), and the Constitution OUT of teaching) these things would lead to a student suicide - not a massacre

would lead to a suicide OR a renegade anti-social type at least for some years (perhaps a criminal, mayhaps a drunk, etc)

certainly, certainly, democrats can lie all they want. there are students in the past who's parents died and or divorced and they did NOT decide that a video game style massacre was an answer to their troubled mind. his air of feebleness and sickness and shaking, the wacked out sociopathic (psychopathic) act. not just "bad parenting" by obama school. it's the drug companies lying.

drug companies hire corrupt (poor) failed nurses to write lies to get their medications approved. I'm an eye witness. and i refused to participate in one such charade.

Posted by: vgweh ()
Date: February 16, 2018 03:48PM

This boy was not helped with his need for feminine attention, or friend support and etc and was on nasty pills. (oh btw legally: that stays on his gov record for a lifetime, this lets democrats "tag" and defame and stain republicans before they are adults). He was not helped to "get over the girl" by a father or friend he blamed the "new boyfriend". Staff didn't teach him he didn't need her: they expelled him. probably a first girlfriend and a quite expected reaction by males before they learn better.

Allow me to apprise all of you something. This boy was given strict armed ultimatums from wealthy government staff who acted without reguard for his rights or needs.

Allow me to apprise all of you something.

WHO WON THE WAR AGAINST MALE INDEPENDANCE?

NIKOLAS CRUZ DID WIN THAT BATTLE HANDS DOWN

and others like him will also: kick your ass

Posted by: xw67p ()
Date: February 16, 2018 04:43PM

no guns, problem for nikolas?

no.

* sucker punch uber guy 5 min. before school "let's out"

* drive into students

the problems hinge on co-operating with people and respect for the Constitution and promises

you can't take constitutional rights away from anyone over, say, age 14 - not with a clean "safety factor". they might come get you.

you can't be a "nazzi camp of wonderful children" fed with political propaganda (and the teacher union agenda) and expect prisoners not to "come back for you"

you can't say "that guy's a looser doesn't know about break-ups - expel him", a guy already lost father and everything

I'm sure in my day teachers knew who'd lost a parent or something and protected them. I remember hearing it. "lay off him/her xxxxx (some guilt trip)"

Posted by: vv9kv ()
Date: February 16, 2018 05:16PM

* Nikolas was adopted shortly after birth, as was his step-brother

teachers were (less) to conspire contingency plans behind the backs of "a poor male loner" for when the "traps of poverty and psych drugs" began taking their toll and quite predictable effect, more likely to encourage them into success

you know i'll remember again the 80's that teachers treated children with problems BETTER and protected them from ostratization to the point of be-friending them or persuing others to take the person as a friend. not in all cases but i know for a fact some teachers did it.

when i was a kid it was normal to have two "sets of friends". some that were "cool" and some that you didn't very much want to hang with but you did because if there was not equality in time sharing, the world wouldn't be a "very nice place", and if you weren't that kind of person why would the cooler set need to have you either? i'm absolutely sure most others did the same: they had the prized friends and their "less spontaneous / popular" friends.

but there again i have to go back to "forced medication and therapy". obviously they were using this kid to increase government worker hours and chemical company profits and nothing more. had his step family "let him go" he'd be on the streets and die of poverty. very precarious.

i can only imagine what these "government psychiatrist" sessions were like: probably a list of assinine questions like are on WALMART employment questionaire / tests.

i'll tell you when i was in school ~ 80's there were "counselors" (academic) and they were oft as not the sweetest variety of women and helpful. they didn't have psych degrees and God bless America they didn't.

Posted by: xcutw ()
Date: February 16, 2018 05:38PM

* Nicolas was "not always good boy". (perhaps a "me against the world" personality, which i think democrats teach at obama school, but adopted children have issues with). However friends of parents said while there were some word from mother he had been hard to deal with: it was nothing out of the ordinary, just unruly boy stuff.

adopted children are far more likely for suicide than their counterparts

Obviously, at some point infatuation with mis-treatment by the school at the school and a crazy idea a massacre was a good answer: evolved.

Likely you can trace back the evolution of this (his FACEBOOK breakout): from the time they forced him onto the medications.

---------------------

he should sue the government and the drug companies, but be last in line to get anything, becuase all the families affected (or infected) should sue those companies OUT OF BUSINESS and INTO POVERTY they deserve

Posted by: President Trump FTW! ()
Date: February 16, 2018 05:41PM

Republic of Florida Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Fucking Florida. Where were all those good guys
> with a gun?

Hiding

Posted by: 65hnhygfd ()
Date: February 16, 2018 05:41PM

* one of Nicolas's neighbors continually called police on him - and police did NOT always come when called. the story then reads "often called police for advice about the boy" (i would assess: to cover up the fact they were called and refused to come)

* neighbors also reported they didn't think Nik was a killer, did not suspect this

one report (note: in fairfax on the radio, maybe tainted) on radio said he'd shot (at) the neighbor's chickens and police were called. at or in or near? possibly tainted report.

Posted by: kutm7 ()
Date: February 16, 2018 05:44PM

President Trump FTW! Wrote:
> Republic of Florida Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Fucking Florida. Where were all those good guys
> > with a gun?
>
> Hiding

that's so weak compared to the above.

look above: DEMOCRATS already had every last wish in response to "prevent bad boys from succeeding". just like a prison guard provoking a prisoner outlash by treating them unfairly: democrats got this tool of communism, all the plans and paychecks they "said would work", right back up their ass.

Posted by: In Good Standing ()
Date: February 16, 2018 05:49PM

President Trump FTW! Wrote:
> Republic of Florida Wrote:
> -----
> > Fucking Florida. Where were all those good guys
> > with a gun?
>
> Hiding

Actually the “Republic of Florida” proclaimed they are “the good guy with guns”.
Cruz is/was a member.

Posted by: gods waiting room ()
Date: February 16, 2018 05:56PM

In Good Standing Wrote:
> President Trump FTW! Wrote:
> -----
> > Republic of Florida Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > Fucking Florida. Where were all those good
> guys
> > > with a gun?
> >
> > Hiding
>
>
> Actually the “Republic of Florida” proclaimed
> they are “the good guy with guns”.
> Cruz is/was a member.

In order for gun nuts to have non-hunting related toys we will have to turn every house, every school every public place into a fortress with heavily armed guards. So we can have the 'right' to carry high capacity firearms.

Posted by: kutm7 ()
Date: February 16, 2018 05:59PM

I just remembered.

It's actually (democrats media lie about this) POPULAR for young boys to have mug photos.

* RAP music culture, promotion by obama.gov for white kids to listen to gang rap, of (hollywood) to show popular white singers as rap fans.

* PS4 and XBox. IT'S POPULAR because the games are "online war battle" to have a threatening call sign / signin and even have an "absurd" militant "my game character will beat yours" photo. i see these when browsing online shopping for what these "connection costs" and online gaming are worth these days. the mug shots of these players are wacked out. it's not much different from girls having bathroom photos. no one to my knowledge has ever explained why bathroom photos became popular.

the media always harps in, to "show the person was obviously violent". but the fact is ... the mug shots are "KINDA POPULAR". a well done shot other kids would consider "cool" and perhaps end in an online match in showing. while one that just wasn't done as well ... might scare people (in a hypocritical kinda way, since they'd all seen stupid xbox war game mug shots, mind you)

Posted by: yl9mx ()
Date: February 16, 2018 06:01PM

how in the world anyone would tell a popularity mug shot from one that was done without knowledge of such a thing and just happened to be a gorilla warfare freak - i have no idea

perhaps make sure rap music and online war games and mug shots are no longer popular?

Posted by: A Tail of Two Guns ()
Date: February 16, 2018 06:21PM

Both are for pussies. Which one do you have?
Attachments:
7010C50A-39E4-4674-8B66-2D0D52694860.jpeg
9B5559AA-A43D-40CC-89F1-1B11EBAED4A6.jpeg

Posted by: Nigger Bob ()
Date: February 16, 2018 09:02PM

Republic of Florida Wrote:
> Fucking Florida. Where were all those good guys
> with a gun?

Shooting Niggers like they are supposed to.

Posted by: vv9kv ()
Date: February 16, 2018 09:33PM

I have to ad as far as "strict", schools in the 80's were more and less strict.

Kids didn't "buck authority", not past a few trips to the principle at least.

There were "truant officers" but not really! Truant officer was just normal police officer called to search for a kid which very very rarely happened.

You could say what you want, IF the teacher was allowing students to talk - which they were careful to allow at times, and suffered only scrutiny: not punishment.

Strict... At times students were insistant with their "ideas" or "behavior" (teasing or something). Warned if they persisted they'd be sent to the principle. Were told to go to the principle. (no one dared go to the nurse if they were told to go to the principle, back then)

teachers nearly or NEVER actually touched a student.

there were NO HALL MONITORS - and skipping class was not "clear truancy" and while it could be met with punishment. it was not "guarded against" or "forced by authority". you could wander a little if you had it in your head you had to.

and in HS, you could go to mc'donalds during lunch. there was no one with a GUN telling you OBAMA lunch was "for you" (made by Goya imported from mexican deal for pot by obama). you didn't want that no one gave a flying_ if you didn't, except for your science teacher who _tried to warn you about eating healthy (less meat, no sugar, no preservatives, etc).

a kid's biggest worry was parents - who back then were legally allowed to SPANK, and they did! or the equivalent suffering by whatever method of punishment just as bad. not teachers or authorities.

the biggest threat from authorities was "being kept after school to be alone doing homework" while the rest of kids basked in the sun of being out of school

-----------------

many of those things above are different

* feminist teachers

* armed guard at school / threat of violent adult reaction immediately to "behavior"

* hall monitors and security systems these kids are supposed to find a way to pay for "when they grow up"

* tinted windows on buses on lawyer claims that angry ex-fathers should not be able to see if their child is on a bus

* teachers push medication onto any students who "don't agree with the teachers opinions and authority". HA! feminist hillary bitch, that means all republican white boys, any worth their metal, get poisoned. bitches. (this started with, during Clinton, Rx of ritalin which is a gentle speed (poorly made is "meth"). but that of course turned into permission to run bullshit diagnosis, court warrants to convict based on diagnosis, and government enforced poisoning with "psych pills" - anti-depressants not the hailed "study stimulant" they started with)

what's all that facism like day to day?

in my day it went from pleasant public schooling (esp compared to private school) (elementary and middle) to in later years semi-facist HS (literally, by rule) and i bucked them some later on for it. (for example: F for the whole year if the total tardiness was a total of 3 min. all teachers given stop watches or the equivalent. a black principle in a white school made that rule to "get whitey". i'm %100 sure of that.)

Posted by: dypx6 ()
Date: February 16, 2018 09:34PM

A Tail of Two Guns Wrote:
> Both are for pussies. Which one do you have?

which ones have i sat on while loaded, is a better question !

Posted by: 6hy3j ()
Date: February 16, 2018 09:36PM

dypx6 Wrote:
> A Tail of Two Guns Wrote:
> -----
> > Both are for pussies. Which one do you have?
>
> which ones have i sat on while loaded, is a better
> question !

my eyes are red all day no energy, i been switching between blogging and construction and napping

must have been something i didn't eat or maybe working too hard but likely not a cold

just one of those not optimal days

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.