HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
BLACK HISTORY MONTH Wayne “Silk” Perry
Posted by: BLACK HISTORY MONTH. ()
Date: February 15, 2018 09:01PM

Wayne Perry got his start in crime early; he related that he put his “first fool in the dirt in 1974,” when he was just 12 years old. By 1976, he said he “was hustling on the street and gambling, using crooked dice and marked or cut cards.” By the late 1970s, he was robbing banks and drug dealers. His baseball and academic careers were stopped short when he beat his high school coach with a bat, getting barred from all D.C. public schools in the process.

Perry had a thing for bats. The former Wilson High School baseball star was walking down the street in southwest Washington, D.C., back in 1984 when some jokers, new to the area, decided to get cute. Instead of fighting fair, though, the newcomers jumped Wayne “Silk” Perry, which most folks in the area knew was a big mistake.

One of the punks grabbed a huge chain, cracking Perry in the head. But that didn’t knock him out, and when the police showed up, sirens blaring, he took off on foot, running into the projects. The man once dubbed the Michael Jordan of the murder game hid out in an apartment and watched the scene unfold. But instead of keeping his head down and exacting his revenge later, the hit man decided to get even: He jumped out of a window with a bat. The cops, who were still trying to assess the scene, ended up having a ringside seat as Perry reappeared, smacking one of the brothers in the head several times, killing him in cold blood.

Perry graduated from bats to guns, which he was all too willing to use. “They knew I’d shoot anybody,” Perry admitted to me. “Police, killers, gorillas — I used to go on robberies with some hella gangsters, but they always took the bullets out of my gun ’cause they said I was trigger happy.”

Perry pleaded guilty to five counts of first-degree murder and currently resides in a maximum-security facility in Washington state

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: BLACK HISTORY MONTH Wayne “Silk” Perry
Posted by: admirer ()
Date: February 16, 2018 06:54AM

^^That baseball bat story is awesome.

Posted by: Alpo Martinez ()
Date: February 16, 2018 11:08AM

Po is a hoe
Attachments:
IMG_4445.JPG
IMG_2591.JPG
IMG_2592.JPG
IMG_2877.JPG
IMG_9370.JPG

Posted by: Nigs gonna nog ()
Date: February 11, 2021 12:10PM

He dindu nuffin

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.