HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Hey, Miz...
Posted by: The Joker. ()
Date: December 13, 2017 01:36PM

Why not do a comic book about FFXU called The Underground? You could be a regular joe who does comic strips for the Washington Star by day and battles the evil Eesh and his cohorts, who inhabit the sewers of downtown DC and terrorize the city by night...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hey, Miz...
Posted by: Hey miz.... ()
Date: December 13, 2017 05:43PM

Why not pen some pro-Trump comics?

Posted by: the tortured soul of an artist ()
Date: December 13, 2017 06:21PM

Strangely, for someone whose only published work is in a comic magazine and even briefly attended a school intended for people who want to work as comic book artists, Miz doesn't like the comic book form.

I suspect he found out that people who work as comic book artists actually have to, y'know, *work* to make a living at it. You can't just draw whatever the fuck you feel like whenever you fucking feel like it.

If someone's paying you to draw, you have to draw what they want you to draw on a schedule they set for you, with all sorts of pesky things like schedules and deadlines. You spend eight, ten, or twelve hours (or more) a day at your drawing board, drawing and redrawing until whoever's signing the checks is satisfied. (N.b. that spending hours and hours trolling an obscure, hyperlocal internet forum is *not* part of this job description.)

There's some part of Miz that feels like he's an ignored genius (cf. also "Meade Skelton") and that people should just throw money at him for whatever shit he deigns to scribble on a piece of Bristol board, disregarding his own shortcomings as a draftsman and visual storyteller.

Posted by: Mrs. Misery ()
Date: December 13, 2017 07:18PM

Miz can't draw shit.

Posted by: give it up Miz ()
Date: December 17, 2017 03:17PM

What William Moreno doesn't realize is that selling individual cartoons is very hard work, even for established artists with a solid reputation. For example, political cartoonists get many,many rejections for every cartoon accepted. This is bad news for Miz, as the words "work ethic" and "Moreno" can not be used in conjunction, except to describe Moreno's lack thereof.

Miz should just stick to drawing death threats to eesh....
Attachments:
strath road.png
miz.jpg

Posted by: maybe he could take requests ()
Date: December 17, 2017 05:48PM

give it up Miz Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> Miz should just stick to drawing death threats to
> eesh....

maybe someone would like to see a comic strip of eesh getting thrown out of an airplane, or dying in a fiery car crash, or getting ebola.

People could write 'Hey miz, let's see a 'toon about eesh getting killed by rattlesnakes' and a couple of days leter, voila! Miz has posted a new toon.

Posted by: why stick to eesh? ()
Date: December 17, 2017 06:22PM

maybe he could take requests Wrote:
> give it up Miz Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
>
> > Miz should just stick to drawing death threats
> to
> > eesh....
>
>
> maybe someone would like to see a comic strip of
> eesh getting thrown out of an airplane, or dying
> in a fiery car crash, or getting ebola.
>
> People could write 'Hey miz, let's see a 'toon
> about eesh getting killed by rattlesnakes' and a
> couple of days leter, voila! Miz has posted a new
> toon.

William Moreno already has eesh and eesh's deceased mother fairly well covered with threats and defamation. William can now expand his work and do some threatening comics about his other twenty or so victims and perceived adversaries. He could do a Christmas 'toon about Katie and her family being killed by enemy soldiers while her father, an Army Colonel who Miz despises, fights unsuccessfully to save them. Miz could draw some more lurid pics of Katie in the nude, and combine them with eesh's face and a penis, similar to the collages he posted here so many times. Moreno could wind up with one of his rants about how he hates the military and how he is glad all the troops are dead, on Christmas.

William Robert Moreno
I hope all the troops drop dead, on christmas
http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/776452/776455.html#msg-776455

William Robert Moreno
I hate the troops and I hate America. I don't support the troops. I support Saddam. I believe this
http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/757646/757784.html#msg-757784

William Robert Moreno
because I hate America and I love the Taliban and Osama Bin Laden and I think 911 was fun to watch and I hate the troops they should only drop dead I believe all of this
http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/757646/757756.html#msg-757756

William Robert Moreno
fuck anyone who volunteered to go to Afghanistan. Fuck the troops. I hope the troops all drop dead. I hope America collapses. You dumb bitch.

now suck my big fat dick.
http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/746299/746499.html#msg-746499

William Robert Moreno
I hate the troops and I think all the veterans should just drop dead already. Stop whining, you fucking bitches. No one cares. You're back home now, Sgt. Fury....now back to the trailer park.
http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/722018/722095.html#msg-722095

William Robert Moreno
the troops are garbage. I'm glad when they die
http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/697960/697972.html#msg-697972

William Robert Moreno
...Let's face it: "The Troops" are not heroic, selfless, paragons of liberty and the american way. They're mostly burnouts, flunkies, kids, or minorities with no other options...
http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/663847/663935.html#msg-663935

William Robert Moreno
I hate the military. and I don't support the troops.
http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/383249/383260.html#msg-383260

Posted by: father issues ()
Date: December 17, 2017 06:28PM

miz hated his father. (He stabbed the old guy for fuck sake.)

I'm sure the fact that tootguy was in the Marines, an organisation that probably wouldn't take miz even if he WANTED to enlist, gives miz a hatred of anything military.

It's made all the worse by the fact that, as I mentioned, the military would probably reject miz. It must be humiliating being so fucked up that the military wouldn't even consider having you.

Posted by: Miz hates the military ()
Date: December 17, 2017 06:37PM

It probably didn't help things that the government spy agencies where Sharon worked were run by and filled with military and retired or former military. There was some sort of weird dynamic going on with Miz and his mother (in addition to the anal sex). I seriously doubt that Sharon's father really molested the little Mizzer and it's likely he made the story up as a way to strike out at the military and defend his own pedophilia.

Posted by: Miz got Politico ()
Date: December 17, 2017 11:44PM

Posted by: The NorIhman ()
Date: December 20, 2017 02:41PM

poor little mizzy...so sad..

Posted by: spamming and format fucking ()
Date: December 20, 2017 04:59PM

Miz is losing his shit.

Posted by: into the padded cell ()
Date: December 21, 2017 06:30PM

spamming and format fucking Wrote:
> Miz is losing his shit.

He's looking over his shoulder for the guys with butterfly nets. It's only a matter of time until his siblings have him involuntarily committed.

Posted by: that's expensive as hell... ()
Date: December 22, 2017 09:39PM

They will probably kill him, and frame lizzie.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.