HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
I found an ugly lady that really likes to fuck! She also likes to try to please me in any possible way that she can come up with.
Posted by: Guilty as one can be! ()
Date: December 12, 2017 10:09AM

I'll admit that I shouldn't be saying this or sharing it! She's upper 40's, fat, ugly and not really desirable. I threw a pity fuck her way and, ever since, she's been trying really hard to keep me as a fuck buddy. She face fucks my cock, like literally slamming her face against my groin as she's deep throating my cock. She licks and sucks on my asshole. I've never had this done until now. I hafta admit, it feels awesome! She sucks on my toes and lick in between them. Again, I've never has this done for me before, but it feels awesome. It actually seems to make my dick harder than it's ever been before! She swallows every drop of my cum without being asked to. She'll even scoop it out of her pussy AND ass when I cum inside of her and she eats it! She's offered to let me whore her out to my friends. She's even suggested that she's willing to do animals if I want her to.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I found an ugly lady that really likes to fuck! She also likes to try to please me in any possible way that she can come up with.
Posted by: Morning, Miz ()
Date: December 12, 2017 11:03AM

Now STFU

Re: I found an ugly lady that really likes to fuck! She also likes to try to please me in any possible way that she can come up with.
Posted by: Been there myself... ()
Date: December 12, 2017 12:33PM

... And it doesn't end well. She isn't naturally attractive and hard living made it worse. She has a generally unpleasant disposition. She has a drinking problem. It isn't surprising that life treated her rough. Her way of dealing is to fuck the shit out of men. There is no effort to be erotic. It is "I wasn't you to come inside me multiple times, and will do what I have to to make that happen" sex.

We met when her teenage daughter worked at my company. Ten years later, after I was divorced I briefly dated her daughter. She didn't approve and tried to break us up by pushing me and her daughter to have a three way with her. That was how we first had sex. I am guessing that wasn't the first time she did a three way with her daughter. After I broke up with the daughter I ran into her at a bar, she was drinking and we ended up back at my place for sex. After that if she was out drinking and couldn't find someone to fuck she would call me or just show up at the house. After a few months and a couple of embarrassing events I ended it. Not pretty.

Posted by: Pointer outer of things ()
Date: December 12, 2017 04:22PM

She'll do anything for dick. I've met a lot of women like that.

1 reason fat chix R so good at giving head is they have to have something to offer. the word gets out that Tillie gives fantastic BJs, and she won't be lacking for guys.

We had a girl like that at my job. 300 lbs. OK face, but Tillie, herelf. Anyhow, barnyard chatter was she gave good head. She found out I broke up with a GF and went for a rebound. Every once in a while, you gotta' say "what the fuck". I took her up on it. Rumor was true. What they didn't say was she was a real good lay, too. Easy 2 bring 2 the Big O. If you licked her to the Big O twice, you could finger her until she was just at the edge, then plug her and she'd have her Big O at the same time you came. She squeezed her muscles on your thang, too. She was tighter that that girl U banged in the back of your'rents' SUV in HS.

Some of them are worth the trouble. We had a few sessions until I found another girl. She didn't mind, she never lacked for dick.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.