HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
#notme
Posted by: Not me ()
Date: November 21, 2017 06:36PM

Wtf? I've never been sexually harrassed. I was a good looking man, always had attention from girls when I was younger but never what I would call harrassment. I was at least an 8 in my time. Once a drunk girl grabbed my crotch at a party, but given how drunk we both were, I would say it was perfectly appropriate.

My wife hasn't either and she was a 9.

I feel like ugly people don't get hit on very much and so in the few occasions it happened, many think that was sexual harassment.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: #notme
Posted by: #NotMeEither ()
Date: November 21, 2017 06:46PM

I'm 6'8" and weigh about 280lbs. Played football in college. Healthy. Lean. Pretty handsome.

Girls and guys never hit on me or sexually harassed me in High School, College, or in my professional life. People just back off and stay back like I am a leper or something.

It's fucking terrible that everyone else gets touched and groped but never me.
I feel left out and it hurts me on the inside.

Why am I in the reject pile.

Posted by: Ihskdp ()
Date: November 21, 2017 06:53PM

#NotMeEither Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I'm 6'8" and weigh about 280lbs. Played football
> in college. Healthy. Lean. Pretty handsome.
>
> Girls and guys never hit on me or sexually
> harassed me in High School, College, or in my
> professional life. People just back off and stay
> back like I am a leper or something.
>
> It's fucking terrible that everyone else gets
> touched and groped but never me.
> I feel left out and it hurts me on the inside.
>
> Why am I in the reject pile.

Exactly. I'd be flattered if it ever happened.

Posted by: Non-Flingster ()
Date: November 21, 2017 07:03PM

I'm a guy who has been "harassed" sexually as people like to call it these days.
At the job place and elsewhere by women, some great looking, some not so great looking.
I have never taken advantage of the "harassment" and I have never complained either. I don't have to complain because I just nip it in the bud. I just back off and change the subject or begin to mention my wife or mention "I wonder how my wife would feel about what's happening now" and I do it with a smile and a laugh.
It's like throwing a bucket of cold water.
I am married and do not just fling around as I suppose many would.
Marriage is work, but it beats any alternative IMO.

Posted by: Not me ()
Date: November 21, 2017 07:09PM

Non-Flingster Wrote:
> I'm a guy who has been "harassed" sexually as
> people like to call it these days.
> At the job place and elsewhere by women, some
> great looking, some not so great looking.
> I have never taken advantage of the "harassment"
> and I have never complained either. I don't have
> to complain because I just nip it in the bud. I
> just back off and change the subject or begin to
> mention my wife or mention "I wonder how my wife
> would feel about what's happening now" and I do it
> with a smile and a laugh.
> It's like throwing a bucket of cold water.
> I am married and do not just fling around as I
> suppose many would.
> Marriage is work, but it beats any alternative
> IMO.

I guarantee you are not so much better looking than me that it makes any sense. How come I'm not getting harassed? What are you doing different than me? I think you are asking for it...or do you work in a women's prison?

Posted by: Be Yourself ()
Date: November 21, 2017 07:28PM

Not sure. I just focus on being myself and really don't care what people think of me ...
It's no big deal to start a conversation .. I am not self-conscious at all.
I also, know when to end a conversation ..

Posted by: #NotMe Blowjob ()
Date: November 21, 2017 08:16PM

I get a lot of offers and opportunities from other women - which I ignore - I am married and forever faithful.

But I can't even get my wife to give me a blowjob.

She harasses me about doing shit around the house all the time like because I am a guy Im supposed to do shit like take out the trash, clean the garage, landscape, change light bulbs, and fix things that are broken. Talk about sexual harassment!
That kind of exit shit and exploitation is seriously fucked up!

Posted by: #NOTME ()
Date: November 21, 2017 09:54PM

30 YEAR OLD MALE #NOTME I WISH I WAS BUY SOME CUTE LADIES

Posted by: #measwell ()
Date: November 21, 2017 09:58PM

some of us are blessed with sexy privilege and get groped quite regularly. ugly people will never understand!

Posted by: studnotly ()
Date: November 21, 2017 10:16PM

I am an average looking guy. I have had some fine women hit on me (a few times.) Don't be a overbearing dick, don't sound desperate, make them laugh, and when going in for the kill, tell them how pretty their hair is and you will be in like Flint!

Posted by: huuummm ()
Date: November 21, 2017 10:37PM

That is some sound advice. Women obsess about their hair and hate other women that are prettier then they are, and they call men shallow pigs?

Posted by: Been Circling the Sun for AWhile ()
Date: November 22, 2017 02:17PM

Man walks into a crowded room and the first thing he checks out is all the ladies, to find the hottest ones.

Woman walks into the same room and the first thing she checks out is all the ladies and begins comparing herself to them to see what kind of competition she has there.

Make a girl feel special without going too deep into the Creep factor.
A woman is more attracted to a guy that smiles and cracks jokes and seems comfortable in his own skin, who appears he doesn't give a crap about what others think about him.

If the woman starts to shut down the conversation, move on and begin talking with another woman ... You may find the first, wondering what SHE did wrong to have you move on.

Avoid women who use put downs and insulting replies. They've got special issues or are employing it as a tactic to actually get you to ask them out.

Those kind need to be researched in order to handle them, cause you don't know what you're in for off the bat .. they won't let you get to know them well even after the 1st 5 dates.

Pick someone who has a great personality, who is respectful and respectable.

If you are looking for a life time partner or wife, don't zero in on the 10s .. a lot of them are stuck on themselves. There are a few however who are great and nobody tries, because they either are intimidatingly beautiful or guys ASSUME that "she must have a boyfriend".

Looks are great .. 7 to 9 on a scale range .. but if you settle down, remember that looks fade and you are stuck with all the rest that goes with that woman ...

Unless you are the type to CAP and Trade them in for a younger Model when your lady looks "over the hill" ... and that doesn't normally work out for long ... a lot of trading and a lot of bucks out the window.

Guys beware of the evil GOLD DIGGER who will say and do anything to leave you lonely and broke ... She will drop you, when she realizes you are low on funds.

A simple test for that is ... take her to a rather nice restaurant the few dates ... then pick her up and take her to Wendy's ... If you notice a pissed off look or a really disappointed expression on her face ... then say "I thought you were hungry?" We gotta hurry cause we're going to check out a movie later.

If she bitches about it after eating, drive her home and as she exists the car tell her "Good luck on finding what you want"

Never talk to her again.

Posted by: flip of a coin ()
Date: November 22, 2017 02:29PM

Im a guy. A girl once grabbed my crotch at a bar and it made my night/week/month. Hooked up with here a couple weeks later - she was amazing. Women are different sometimes I get that. Conversely I had a client that used to attack me. Most of the time I was game but when I started dating someone seriously I told her to cut it out but she never did even after I got married.

Gays were always pretty respectful. Except one guy also a client would grab my ass. That was bogus. I didnt want to tell him to fuck off because he was a friend and I needed the money but it was bullshit. Im not gay so wtf?

Posted by: God Knows it was FUN ()
Date: November 22, 2017 03:28PM

Gays, well yeah. I talk to anyone, no matter what their status or persuasion but I DID have to warn this did at work, that putting his arm around me in a conversation while going down the hallway was off limits.

He never did it again and I never had to bring it up again.

As for the chick attacking you, that's got to be flattering. I haven't had that happen since I was a teen at the beach in OC and MAN was that crazy ...
Was a "V" back then and was utterly shocked so nothing became of it.

But actually there was this one chick in college .. every time we laid eyes on each other the sparks flew and we both talked about how this would happen each time, right off the bat .

We agreed we had "good chemistry" and both adored each other.

School obligations for her and my work separated us and we went our separate ways.

Good memories. Being harassed and attacked!!

Posted by: donedat ()
Date: November 22, 2017 03:52PM

Same with me. Woman and I in our mid 30s. She and I were completely different people. But when we got alone "Watch out now!" God help the world if alcohol was involved, Good times!!

Posted by: #NotCheatingJustEating ()
Date: November 22, 2017 04:41PM

There is a married lady at a local bar who stalks the fuck out of me when she is under the influence, she rubs on me, grabs my leg, my groin area, and tells me all the nasty shit she wants to do with and to me. I would say it is a form of sexual harassment.

I'm a guy. Yes it is flattering. Yes it makes me want to bang her brains out. But I'm married and I don't want to hurt my wife, my family, her husband, or her kids.

So once in a while I just make out with her in the parking lot, finger bang her, and occasionally eat her pussy. No dick action. Eating ain't cheating.

Posted by: Kev ()
Date: November 22, 2017 05:01PM

I've had all sort of sexual harassment stuff at work. Never complained.

1) I've had two hot chics lift up their skirts to show me their thongs. In one case the other lady in the room said "OMG! XXXXX, I can't believe you just did that" and she left the room, wide-eyed, quickly.

2) I use to have a lady ask me to help her "straighten out her bra." She had perfect tits so I never complained.

3) I was asked to "Help loosen up" this one hottie back with a backrub several times.(I'm sure giving each other massages in the office was questionable)

4) Onsite at a customer, a lady invited me to her place for some "entertainment" after work.

5) I had a chic rubbed her tits on my back while I was sitting at my desk. She then put her hand over mine on the mouse and guided my hand around. My boss happened to enter my cubical five minutes into this and said "Oh, I'm sorry, I'll leave you two alone" and left.

Posted by: GerryTardin' ()
Date: November 22, 2017 05:50PM

Kev Wrote:
>
> 5) I had a chic rubbed her tits on my back while I
> was sitting at my desk. She then put her hand
> over mine on the mouse and guided my hand around.
> My boss happened to enter my cubical five minutes
> into this and said "Oh, I'm sorry, I'll leave you
> two alone" and left.

Did your boss give you the "thumbs up"??

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.