HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Is this a lucky baby?
Posted by: Azza ()
Date: November 21, 2017 07:25AM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Is this a lucky baby?
Posted by: OMG People are Stupid ()
Date: November 21, 2017 07:35AM

God forbid she feeds her child in the way God intended her to feed her child.

Like anybody has a say in this or their opinion matters?!

What is wrong with a Mom feeding her baby?

This isn't something that is up for discussion or opinion.

Trump wanting to fuck his daughter, sexually assaulting women, attacking our Intelligence and Law Enforcement and Department of Justice institutions, unlawfully firing the head of the FBI, colluding with Russians, lying to the American people 1,628 times in 298 days is probably more important and newsworthy that a Mom breast feeding her baby.

What the fuck is wrong with you people?!

Posted by: No wic at Disney land? ()
Date: November 21, 2017 07:43AM

Nobody wants to see saggy 85yr old tits.
Disney land doesn’t accept wic.

Posted by: story about breast feeding ()
Date: November 21, 2017 09:33AM

5 years ago, I was doing some shopping for the Thanksgiving meal at Wegmans. I had gotten up about 8 to beat the crowds, and there wasn't a lot of people by the time I got there. I was perusing the aisles, trying to figure out where the stuffing was, cranberry sauce, etc.

I was pushing my cart along, looking up at the aisle numbers, and descriptions not really paying attention to what or who was in front of me. I was pushing my cart along an aisle with tables, when I brushed my arm against something. I heard a woman guffaw, and a baby crying.

I looked to see what I brushed my arm against, and it was a woman who happened to be breast feeding her baby on a bench. I had pushed the woman's craddling arm by accident which detached the baby from the woman's breast, and the baby was crying incessantly, milk all over its face. The woman was furious that I had done this, but I told her this was no place to be breastfeeding the baby.

Posted by: When I was 20 ()
Date: November 21, 2017 10:15AM

I got on this train in Springfield to come to Washington when school broke. You had to change in New Haven, then. In New Haven, I was pleasantly surprised to see that the bar car was only half full. So I plop myself into a seat. The train gets moving, the Conductor checks punches my ticket and I get up to get a beer. This particular train stopped in New Rochelle, New York and all these people were waiting. Needless to say, the train became quite packed. So this broad carrying a baby comes into the bar car and plops her ass and her baby in the seat next to mine. The train gets going and the Conductor comes and punches her ticket. I get up to get another beer, say my pardon me s, come back with it, light my cigaret, sip my beer and go back to The Boston Globe. I finish reading the NEWS section of the Globe and put it away and pull out a copy of Le Devoir As I am pulling out the thing, I notice that she has the baby on her chest and the breast exposed. I pay it no mind, open up the paper, light another cigaret and mind my business.

So I hear this female voice in Standard French asking me if it bothers me that she's nursing her child. It has a rather perturbed tone to it. I let down the paper and answer her

"Je m'en Crisse quest-ce-que tu fais", which is the Montréal French equivalent of "I don't give a flying fuck what you do." She doesn't quite understand it, so I try my best Standard French "Ça me fait rien". I don't know if that's correct Standard French, or not, but she got the message, so I went back to my Le Devoir

At some point, she gets up and goes to the bathroom and takes the baby with her. The guy across the aisle asks me why I didn't say anything to her about nursing the baby. So I tell him I didn't care and if it bothered him so much, perhaps he should have, would have or could have said something. We're going back and forth when she comes back. She must have heard enough of it, because she starts on this guy with some really foul language and there was a nasty back and forth about babies in the smoking car and people smoking and all kinds of stuff. The bartender finally told the both of them to STFU or he'd call the conductor.

At that point, I'm trying to go back to my paper, when she asks me why I didn't stare at her when she was feeding the baby. I told her I wasn't interested in what she was doing, I didn't care and I didn't find a mother breast feeding her child to be stimulating. Then she asked me if I'd ever sucked on a breast. I paused, and gave her a look like "Of course I have" So she says, "No, one with milk in it" I said "No", so she asked me if I'd like to try it. I told her I wasn't doing it on the train.

So she pulls out a paper, writes her phone number and name on it, gives it to me, tells me she lives in a suburb of Balto. and to call her. I ask her if her husband's going to be OK with this and she tells me that it was her ex-BF who knocked her up and headed for Seattle as soon as he found out she was preggers.

I actually took her up on it. It wasn't bad, sucking on the milky tits. She did her muscle exercises, too, so she could get tighter than an 18 YO virgin down there.

I did it again a few times over the years. It's quite stimulating when you're doing it yourself.

Posted by: tsdfiyr ()
Date: November 21, 2017 10:35AM

Looks like fking Africa, bitch got no class can't even put a towel or something to hide her disgusting dugs. No couth. No social values.

And that kid looks old enough to be drinking coffee.

Disgusting.

Posted by: Put ur tits away whore! ()
Date: November 21, 2017 11:35AM

I’m gonna share something with ffxu...I’m a trump yard white trash loser...snuggle toothed and all...and I have more class then many u scumbags!

Posted by: She's Bad for business ()
Date: November 21, 2017 12:45PM

Dropping your shirt so that both large breast are sagging out in the open and showing this off as a photo is inconsiderate to the people around her.

She shamed herself.

The problem is not the breast feeding, it is the spectacle she makes of herself while doing this.

She couldn't have found a more descent way to do this?

If she were to strip down naked and walk around, she might be proud of herself too ... but most people do not want to see this.

This is the reason God made clothing, to cover the shame of nakedness.
There was no shame of nakedness before the Fall of Man, but God made clothing for the first people to cover their shame after sin entered them through disobedience.

The woman is an affront to God .. as she has no shame of her nakedness.

Any excuse she uses is non sense ..

She strikes me as a real attention whore and so Congrats! you got your 15 minutes of fame.

She's bad for business at a theme park.

Posted by: Pasties ()
Date: November 21, 2017 02:27PM

A certain DEM senator from Minnesota might better appreciate this than the famous Mouse does.

Posted by: Bite dat titty ()
Date: November 21, 2017 03:22PM

QUICK TAKE THE PICTURE!!!
That poor baby is about to be suffocated

Posted by: Stroker.Ace ()
Date: November 21, 2017 03:29PM

Appreciator of roast beef labia and fried egg areolae here...

My only complaints with women who breastfeed in public:

1) It's NEVER an attractive woman who breastfeeds her child in public.
2) They hang their tits out to feed their child and then get offended when I watch.

Posted by: Kkpp ()
Date: November 21, 2017 03:34PM

Stroker.Ace Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Appreciator of roast beef labia and fried egg
> areolae here...
>
> My only complaints with women who breastfeed in
> public:
>
> 1) It's NEVER an attractive woman who breastfeeds
> her child in public.
> 2) They hang their tits out to feed their child
> and then get offended when I watch.

Oh no...if u watch it’s sexual harassment.

Posted by: Asker of questions ()
Date: November 21, 2017 11:19PM

Put ur tits away whore! Wrote:
> I’m gonna share something with ffxu...I’m a
> trump yard white trash loser...

What's a "trump yard"?

Posted by: likesolderchix ()
Date: November 21, 2017 11:21PM

Stroker.Ace Wrote:
> Appreciator of fried egg
> areolae here...
>
>

try black women. Alot of them have huge areolae. They're real sensitive, too. If you suck with your mouth on the tit and massage the clit, they have the Big O in no time.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.