HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
TJ Sadler is having a manic episode...
Posted by: Sniffers ()
Date: November 19, 2017 01:57AM

...and he has all the symptoms of borderline personality disorder.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: TJ Sadler is having a manic episode...
Posted by: .......... ()
Date: November 22, 2017 01:16PM

..........

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: TJ Sadler is having a manic episode...
Posted by: Retart ()
Date: March 31, 2020 09:13AM

Sniffers Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> ...and he has all the symptoms of borderline
> personality disorder.

BPD Doesn't have manic episodes

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: TJ Sadler is having a manic episode...
Posted by: Kill yourself michael ()
Date: May 12, 2020 10:51PM

Before I kill you

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: TJ Sadler is having a manic episode...
Posted by: fun w/thomas ()
Date: May 15, 2020 03:03AM

hah hah

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: TJ Sadler is having a manic episode...
Posted by: He's at it again ()
Date: May 15, 2020 07:38PM

Get ready for another manic mutant flood from the hefier fucker!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: TJ Sadler is having a manic episode...
Posted by: Kill yourself William ()
Date: May 15, 2020 07:55PM

Try again and get it right William
Attachments:
keep-trying-wiliam.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: TJ Sadler is having a manic episode...
Posted by: Brain is winning ()
Date: May 15, 2020 10:08PM

Tj lost

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: TJ Sadler is having a manic episode...
Posted by: It was not Brian ()
Date: May 16, 2020 08:54PM

Peep outed his own girlfriend

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: TJ Sadler is having a manic episode...
Posted by: Enjoy the show ()
Date: May 22, 2020 03:25PM

It was not Brian Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Peep outed his own girlfriend


Yes he did

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: TJ Sadler is having a manic episode...
Posted by: psycho tj ()
Date: May 22, 2020 05:52PM

the funniest part of tjs delusions is that he is the ONLY person who posts the miz an eesh records and shit

he sees them in his imagination, they do not post here anymore

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: TJ Sadler is having a manic episode...
Posted by: and lizzie too ()
Date: May 22, 2020 05:57PM

A couple of TJ's posts seemed to indicate he also thinks Monique posts here.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: TJ Sadler is having a manic episode...
Posted by: TJ's playmates ()
Date: May 22, 2020 06:02PM

and lizzie too Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> A couple of TJ's posts seemed to indicate he also
> thinks Monique posts here.

TJ has a full complement of imaginary playmates running around in his mind.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: TJ Sadler is having a manic episode...
Posted by: skerd ()
Date: May 22, 2020 06:02PM

and lizzie too Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> A couple of TJ's posts seemed to indicate he also
> thinks Monique posts here.


sheboon reads here but lost the lizzie name so she is embarrassed, plus someone has pics of her 230+ pound ass, fucking huuuuuge! somehow even her head got fat

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: TJ Sadler is having a manic episode...
Posted by: not just lizzie ()
Date: May 22, 2020 06:07PM

If the manic monkey was reading here, she would post here. Besides the "lizzie" name Monique had a veritable dictionary full of registered usernames. Surely she would have access to at least one of them, or she could create a new name as she was wont to do.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: TJ Sadler is having a manic episode...
Posted by: Lies ()
Date: May 22, 2020 06:19PM

skerd Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> and lizzie too Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > A couple of TJ's posts seemed to indicate he
> also
> > thinks Monique posts here.
>
>
> sheboon reads here but lost the lizzie name so she
> is embarrassed, plus someone has pics of her 230+
> pound ass, fucking huuuuuge! somehow even her head
> got fat

And why haven't we seen these pictures?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: TJ Sadler is having a manic episode...
Posted by: as she was wont to do ()
Date: May 22, 2020 06:25PM

not just lizzie Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> If the manic monkey was reading here, she would
> post here. Besides the "lizzie" name Monique had
> a veritable dictionary full of registered
> usernames. Surely she would have access to at
> least one of them, or she could create a new name
> as she was wont to do.

The lizzie name HAS posted here recently.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: TJ Sadler is having a manic episode...
Posted by: as she was wont to do ()
Date: May 22, 2020 06:28PM

Well, it was a few months ago, not so much recently, but since she's been released. It was her and she even posted a picture of herself and didn't look to be 200+ pounds. Either way, lizzie has access to the lizzie name.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: TJ Sadler is having a manic episode...
Posted by: it was not Monique ()
Date: May 22, 2020 06:50PM

as she was wont to do Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Well, it was a few months ago, not so much
> recently, but since she's been released. It was
> her and she even posted a picture of herself and
> didn't look to be 200+ pounds. Either way, lizzie
> has access to the lizzie name.

No, that was Miz that posted from the lizzie name. It was just one post but he edited it a few times over the course of a couple weeks. It definitely was not Mo who has access because at one point the post contained Monique's phone number and a suggestion to call her.

The photo was just the top of her head so it's hard to tell how fat she actually is. Before she went to prison she was packing a lot of excess poundage onto her thighs and hips.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: TJ Sadler is having a manic episode...
Posted by: old man basl ()
Date: May 22, 2020 10:27PM

it was not Monique Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> No, that was Miz that posted from the lizzie name.
Attachments:
Screenshot_20200521-141856~2.png

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: TJ Sadler is having a manic episode...
Posted by: shit on yo flo ()
Date: May 23, 2020 03:16AM

it was not Monique Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> as she was wont to do Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Well, it was a few months ago, not so much
> > recently, but since she's been released. It was
> > her and she even posted a picture of herself
> and
> > didn't look to be 200+ pounds. Either way,
> lizzie
> > has access to the lizzie name.
>
> No, that was Miz that posted from the lizzie name.
> It was just one post but he edited it a few times
> over the course of a couple weeks. It definitely
> was not Mo who has access because at one point the
> post contained Monique's phone number and a
> suggestion to call her.
>
> The photo was just the top of her head so it's
> hard to tell how fat she actually is. Before she
> went to prison she was packing a lot of excess
> poundage onto her thighs and hips.


true and she was over 200 in that burke monster pic

she avoids full body pics on her fake facebook page but even her head is fat as fuck, almost pushed the dents out

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: TJ Sadler is having a manic episode...
Posted by: psychotic bowling ball shaped ()
Date: May 23, 2020 04:22AM

so what's the fake fb page url and where's the pics?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: TJ Sadler is having a manic episode...
Posted by: definitely NOT peep ()
Date: May 23, 2020 04:41AM

you are the one obsessed with peep. now post the fb link or a recent/new pic. does not even have to be a body pic.

if you cannot provide this simple thing then you are proving that she is skinny and you have never ever met her or talked to her and everything you've EVER posted about her is a lie and your an obsessive idiot fanboy.

even though we already that but can't wait to see what your excuse is as to why you cannot do this.

very simple.
post fb link or fat pic.

GO!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: TJ Sadler is having a manic episode...
Posted by: Almost pushed out dents ()
Date: May 23, 2020 07:51AM

shit on yo flo Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> even her head is fat as fuck, almost
> pushed the dents out

Yes. Post the Facebook or some pictures. I'd like to see the almost pushed out dents. Otherwise you're full of shit and should kill yourself. Who the fuck would pretend to know/talk to lizzie or be on her Facebook?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: TJ Sadler is having a manic episode...
Posted by: peep didn't even get a blowjob ()
Date: May 23, 2020 09:28AM

Almost pushed out dents Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Who the fuck would pretend to know/talk to lizzie or
> be on her Facebook?

well..peep pretended for years that he had sex with her and had stopped talking to her own his own accord; until we found out she blocked him so...a lot of folks apparently?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: TJ Sadler is having a manic episode...
Posted by: Wrong delusional lying retard ()
Date: May 25, 2020 11:53AM

shit on yo flo Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> true and she was over 200 in that burke monster pic

You're a lying delusional schizophrenic hallucinating idiot. The public court documents show she was 161 pounds at the time of her arrest on 9/11/2016.

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 ********  **    **   ******   ********         ** 
 **        ***   **  **    **  **     **        ** 
 **        ****  **  **        **     **        ** 
 ******    ** ** **  **        ********         ** 
 **        **  ****  **        **     **  **    ** 
 **        **   ***  **    **  **     **  **    ** 
 ********  **    **   ******   ********    ******  
This forum powered by Phorum.