HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Goth Bar/Club Guide to Metro area
Posted by: efil5zaggiN ()
Date: November 19, 2009 05:23PM

Here is a complete list of all the goth events/bars/clubs in the area. With all the important information you'll need.

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/2375896/goth_guide_to_the_washington_dc_metro.html?cat=7

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Goth Bar/Club Guide to Metro area
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: November 19, 2009 05:25PM

You just made bloody blister's day, but what would make him even happier is some pics of shirtless emo guys.

Blessed are the murderous.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Goth Bar/Club Guide to Metro area
Posted by: DC ()
Date: November 20, 2009 11:27AM

Nation-wide G+I List:
http://www.rivetgig.com/events.php

FTR.. The Black Cat is an Indy Music venue.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Goth Bar/Club Guide to Metro area
Posted by: Wahhh ()
Date: November 20, 2009 12:05PM

Thanks for the info. I was looking for a nice singles bar to meet a wholesome gal like this:
Attachments:
noirsluts1.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Goth Bar/Club Guide to Metro area
Posted by: MrMephisto ()
Date: November 20, 2009 01:23PM

Wahhh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Thanks for the info. I was looking for a nice
> singles bar to meet a wholesome gal like this:

Too bad that is NOT the type of girl you'll meet at the goth club.

--------------------------------------------------------------
13 4826 0948 82695 25847. Yes.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Goth Bar/Club Guide to Metro area
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: November 20, 2009 01:44PM

MrMephisto Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

>
> Too bad that is NOT the type of girl you'll meet
> at the goth club.


fat-ugly-goth.jpgFatGothKid.jpgsassy-goth.jpgfat_goth_slut.jpgBlessed are the murderous.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Goth Bar/Club Guide to Metro area
Posted by: Judge Crater ()
Date: November 20, 2009 01:50PM

what about her???????????


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Goth Bar/Club Guide to Metro area
Posted by: MrMephisto ()
Date: November 20, 2009 01:52PM

eesh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> MrMephisto Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
>
> >
> > Too bad that is NOT the type of girl you'll
> meet
> > at the goth club.
>

That's more like it.

--------------------------------------------------------------
13 4826 0948 82695 25847. Yes.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Goth Bar/Club Guide to Metro area
Posted by: bloody blisters ()
Date: November 20, 2009 04:21PM

im mexican, sorry to burst your little bubble. i do mean little. everyone knows there is no such thing as a gothic mexican. goths are normally whites or indians(west) and the occasionally confused black guy.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Goth Bar/Club Guide to Metro area
Posted by: Judge Crater ()
Date: November 20, 2009 05:12PM

Sorry to burst your bloody blister pal BUT

MEXICO CITY - It is Saturday at the Chopo flea market in Mexico City, and the angst-ridden kids of Mexico's blooming middle class have come to hang out.

Goths, skaters, punk rockers and "emos" mill around, checking out used albums and buying T-shirts.

The Chopo market is neutral ground. But in other parts of Mexico, a spate of attacks by punks and other groups on emos has thrown the spotlight on these "urban tribes" and their rapid growth as Mexico's middle class begins to spawn its own Generation X of disaffected, tech-savvy youths.

Before, Mexico was very homogenous," said Gerardo Reyes, one of the darks (known as goths in the U.S.). "Now, the young people are splitting off, doing their own thing."

http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/2008/04/14/20080414emos0414.html



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/20/2009 05:14PM by Judge Crater.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Goth Bar/Club Guide to Metro area
Posted by: Judge Crater ()
Date: November 20, 2009 05:16PM


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Goth Bar/Club Guide to Metro area
Posted by: bloody blisters ()
Date: November 20, 2009 05:37PM

that clip was about emus. we are talking goth. i didnt see one goth in that clip although i did see the fonz in there (1:42) aaaaaaaaayyy

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Goth Bar/Club Guide to Metro area
Posted by: Judge Crater ()
Date: November 20, 2009 06:31PM

bloody blisters Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> that clip was about emus. we are talking goth. i
> didnt see one goth in that clip although i did see
> the fonz in there (1:42) aaaaaaaaayyy


Before, Mexico was very homogenous," said Gerardo Reyes, one of the darks (known as goths in the U.S.). "Now, the young people are splitting off, doing their own thing."

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Goth Bar/Club Guide to Metro area
Posted by: bloody blisters ()
Date: November 20, 2009 06:37PM

that clip was about emus. we are talking goth. i didnt see one goth in that clip although i did see the fonz in there (1:42) aaaaaaaayyy

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Goth Bar/Club Guide to Metro area
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: November 20, 2009 07:56PM

bloody blisters Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> im mexican, sorry to burst your little bubble. i
> do mean little. everyone knows there is no such
> thing as a gothic mexican. goths are normally
> whites or indians(west) and the occasionally
> confused black guy.




Ummmmmmmm.....I listen to Industrial music and most of my favorite bands come from Mexico City.

"But eesh, what does Industrial music have to do with goths?"

Look it up.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Goth Bar/Club Guide to Metro area
Date: November 20, 2009 08:02PM

Judge Crater Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Sorry to burst your bloody blister pal BUT
>
> MEXICO CITY - It is Saturday at the Chopo flea
> market in Mexico City, and the angst-ridden kids
> of Mexico's blooming middle class have come to
> hang out.
>
> Goths, skaters, punk rockers and "emos" mill
> around, checking out used albums and buying
> T-shirts.
>
> The Chopo market is neutral ground. But in other
> parts of Mexico, a spate of attacks by punks and
> other groups on emos has thrown the spotlight on
> these "urban tribes" and their rapid growth as
> Mexico's middle class begins to spawn its own
> Generation X of disaffected, tech-savvy youths.
>
> Before, Mexico was very homogenous," said Gerardo
> Reyes, one of the darks (known as goths in the
> U.S.). "Now, the young people are splitting off,
> doing their own thing."
>
> http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/2008/04/14/
> 20080414emos0414.html

haha i was about to post that, something tells me you read what he said and immediately googled "goth mexican"

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Goth Bar/Club Guide to Metro area
Date: November 20, 2009 08:05PM

behold, goth mexican
Attachments:
492111579_ae5a5d0f6a.jpg
1469065664_861d8d89bd.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Goth Bar/Club Guide to Metro area
Posted by: Judge Crater ()
Date: November 20, 2009 08:07PM

Look out DOra! Quick Say Goth NO CRYING! GOTH NO CRYING! GOTH NO CRYING!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Goth Bar/Club Guide to Metro area
Posted by: ferfux ()
Date: November 20, 2009 09:39PM

efil5zaggiN Wrote:



efil5zaggin? niggaz5life?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Goth Bar/Club Guide to Metro area
Posted by: bloody blisters ()
Date: November 20, 2009 10:47PM

eesh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>
>
>
> Ummmmmmmm.....I listen to Industrial music and
> most of my favorite bands come from Mexico City.
>

do your parents know you're gay?


osted by: un-fairfax aboveground ()
Date: November 20, 2009 08:05PM

behold, goth mexican


i still aint buyin it. how many gothic mexi's have you actually seen? i can find pictures of a chupacabra but that doesnt mean it is real

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Goth Bar/Club Guide to Metro area
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: November 20, 2009 11:26PM

bloody blisters Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

>
> >
>
> do your parents know you're gay?
>
>


Do your parents know you are a retarded tool troll?

Blessed are the murderous.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Goth Bar/Club Guide to Metro area
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: November 20, 2009 11:42PM

bloody blisters Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> im mexican, sorry to burst your little bubble.


This doesn't look like a Mexican's hand. http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/272563.html

file.php?40,file=11827,filename=mybabybl


It looks like the hand belongs to a pasty white kid that got burned when he was making a batch of french fries at Wendy's.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Goth Bar/Club Guide to Metro area
Posted by: bloody blisters ()
Date: November 21, 2009 12:55AM

eesh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>
>
>
> It looks like the hand belongs to a pasty white
> kid that got burned when he was making a batch of
> french fries at Wendy's.


that happens to you too? you are only further proving im mexican by saying i work at wendy's. some mexicans have pale palms. even blacks have pinkish to pale palms.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Goth Bar/Club Guide to Metro area
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: November 21, 2009 01:03AM

I got this gem in my inbox. LOL!!

wanted to let you know
From: bloody blisters
To:
eesh
Date: 11/21/2009 12:57AM

what the fuck is your problem ashole?? i get enough shit in real life i don't need yours on this site go fuck yourseld and die in a fire




Seriously, get help or grow up bb, but in the meantime....



rofl128470858931406250.jpght_shock_060727_ssv.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Goth Bar/Club Guide to Metro area
Posted by: bloody blisters ()
Date: November 21, 2009 01:19AM

so you are in the 7 and under category. there are different categories of pedophilia. im glad you cut that bottom photo so the rest of us cant get into trouble. i'll give the folks down at the police station a little ring i think they will be interested in your case. dont go fleeing the country now as that can only hurt you in the long run.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Goth Bar/Club Guide to Metro area
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: November 21, 2009 01:22AM

bloody blisters Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> so you are in the 7 and under category. there are
> different categories of pedophilia. im glad you
> cut that bottom photo so the rest of us cant get
> into trouble. i'll give the folks down at the
> police station a little ring i think they will be
> interested in your case. dont go fleeing the
> country now as that can only hurt you in the long
> run.


Training%20pg%20crying1.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Goth Bar/Club Guide to Metro area
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: November 21, 2009 01:22AM

Please tell me more about the "shit you get in real life" as you put it. This is gonna be entertaining.

Blessed are the murderous.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Goth Bar/Club Guide to Metro area
Posted by: bloody blisters ()
Date: November 21, 2009 01:24AM

they just keep getting younger and younger

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Goth Bar/Club Guide to Metro area
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: November 21, 2009 01:25AM

bloody blisters Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> they just keep getting younger and younger


fetus2.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Goth Bar/Club Guide to Metro area
Posted by: bloody blisters ()
Date: November 21, 2009 01:34AM

eesh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Please tell me more about the "shit you get in
> real life" as you put it. This is gonna be
> entertaining.


oh yeah i remember saying that, that was after you asked me out on a date and then you stood me up because you saw that i was too old for your liking. but at least we are still good friends and i tell you everything about my day. did i tell you what vicky did today? she was a total bitch to me because i burnt the fries. i think she is trying to destroy me. god i hate her. thanks for being such a good listener i know i should PM this to you instead of writing out in the public but i had to get this off my chest.

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 ********    ******    ********  **    **  **     ** 
 **     **  **    **   **         **  **   **     ** 
 **     **  **         **          ****    **     ** 
 **     **  **   ****  ******       **     **     ** 
 **     **  **    **   **           **     **     ** 
 **     **  **    **   **           **     **     ** 
 ********    ******    ********     **      *******  
This forum powered by Phorum.