HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Assuming Trump stays in two terms do you think it would be possible for the DOW under Trump to tie or beat the performance under Obama?
Posted by: investor87 ()
Date: October 24, 2017 10:47AM

The Dow would have to rise to 47800 for Trump to tie with Obama. If that happens I could retire comfortably at age 51. It seems unlikely but if the DOW hit 45000 I would cash out and take the rest of my life off.

http://money.cnn.com/2017/01/10/investing/obama-stock-market-trump/index.html

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Assuming Trump stays in two terms do you think it would be possible for the DOW under Trump to tie or beat the performance under Obama?
Posted by: Idiot investors ()
Date: October 24, 2017 10:51AM

Obama had fake dow increases thanks to the insurance scam.
Never got above 3% GDP.

Dow is setting records because of earnings.
You're an idiot.

Re: Assuming Trump stays in two terms do you think it would be possible for the DOW under Trump to tie or beat the performance under Obama?
Posted by: investor87 ()
Date: October 24, 2017 11:15AM

Idiot investors Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Obama had fake dow increases thanks to the
> insurance scam.
> Never got above 3% GDP.
>
> Dow is setting records because of earnings.
> You're an idiot.

Thats funny, Trump told you that and you believed it!

https://www.sharethefacts.co/share/d49b48e1-e3b7-4689-8851-fc2d8e808f13

Claim: Described the estimated 2.6 percent growth in the nation’s real gross domestic product for the second quarter of 2017 as “a number that nobody thought...
Claimed by: Donald Trump
Fact check by FactCheck.org: False

Posted by: Nopers ()
Date: October 24, 2017 11:19AM

No way. That would mean the DOW would have to increase by 15,000. That would make the DOW 38,000.

I can see the DOW going from the BUSH years of 5000 to Obamas 20,000 but I can't see the DOW going to 38,000.

Especially when Trumps lie are now adding up. There is always great enthusiasm when you hear lies for the first time. Then once they turn out to false the bottom falls out. With Trump I think it's just matter of time before the bottom falls out.

CEO's only two months to run away from Trump's "business councils" once they figured out how much of a liability Trump is.

Posted by: blue chips ()
Date: October 24, 2017 01:06PM

With the madman in chief that we have now the stock market is a dangerous place to play. I have about 85k in there now but no serious money.

Posted by: Bluehorse Shoe ()
Date: October 24, 2017 02:22PM

blue chips Wrote:
> With the madman in chief that we have now the
> stock market is a dangerous place to play. I have
> about 85k in there now but no serious money.

I lowered my stock market holding to $200,000. Which I fully expect will by worth about $50,000 once Trump gets done. I move a little into gold, some bonds and ventures overseas.

Always good to invest overseas during a republican president. I move the money back into the US investments when a democrats becomes president. Up over 300% using this strat. My favorite this year is SAMSUNG ELECTRONIC- SSNLF so far up over %130 percent and not a US stock.

Posted by: 4wjvm ()
Date: October 24, 2017 02:37PM

Obama was starting from the low of a crash so it's not an equivalent comparison.

Under Trump it has been a more direct increase.

Neither had much of anything to do with that.

Posted by: peeling brain paint ()
Date: October 24, 2017 04:15PM

investor87 Wrote:
> Idiot investors Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Obama had fake dow increases thanks to the
> > insurance scam.
> > Never got above 3% GDP.
> >
> > Dow is setting records because of earnings.
> > You're an idiot.
>
>
> Thats funny, Trump told you that and you believed
> it!
>
> https://www.sharethefacts.co/share/d49b48e1-e3b7-4
> 689-8851-fc2d8e808f13
>
> Claim: Described the estimated 2.6 percent growth
> in the nation’s real gross domestic product for
> the second quarter of 2017 as “a number that
> nobody thought...
> Claimed by: Donald Trump
> Fact check by FactCheck.org: False

These Trumptards believe what they are told. They are not capable of independant thought.

Posted by: candycash ()
Date: October 24, 2017 08:28PM

investor87 Wrote:
> The Dow would have to rise to 47800 for Trump to
> tie with Obama. If that happens I could retire
> comfortably at age 51. It seems unlikely but if
> the DOW hit 45000 I would cash out and take the
> rest of my life off.
>
> http://money.cnn.com/2017/01/10/investing/obama-st
> ock-market-trump/index.html

No long term hope in Trump.

Posted by: phil a peno ()
Date: October 25, 2017 01:50PM

Trump will never come close.

Posted by: poly sigh ()
Date: October 26, 2017 04:53AM

Not a fair comparison. Obama is a great man, Trump is a piece of shit.

Posted by: Fund mgr ()
Date: November 07, 2017 03:05PM

investor87 Wrote:
> rest of my life off.
>

Zero chance.

Posted by: MAGA mania! ()
Date: November 11, 2017 04:54PM

Fund mgr Wrote:
> investor87 Wrote:
> -----
> > The Dow would have to rise to 47800 for Trump
> to
> > tie with Obama. If that happens I could retire
> > comfortably at age 51. It seems unlikely but if
> > the DOW hit 45000 I would cash out and take the
> > rest of my life off.
> >
> >
>
> > ock-market-trump/index.html
>
>
> Zero chance.

We will see!

Posted by: market analyst . ()
Date: November 12, 2017 05:53AM

investor87 Wrote:
> rest of my life off.
>

The real question is when all this going to fall and fall hard. Trump has proven beyond any doubt that he is a complete fool. I have already taken half of my profits but I still have a few hundred thousand in the market. The big question now is when to run like hell.

Posted by: Pc retardz ()
Date: November 12, 2017 09:28AM

The federal reserve is totally responsible for the stock and real estate bubble. It doesn't take any brains or work to lower the interest rate to zero for 8 years. When you do that there is no place else for money to go than the stock market and real estate. The market stopped going up after 8 years of zero rates and now it's going up for more legitimate reasons but the whole thing is propped up by artificial interest rates completely comtrolled by the fed and have no market based influence. Capitalism at its core is the market price of money and lending. These things have been 100 percent taken over by the government so we truly have no free market anymore. They are trying to return to a healthy free market but actual interest rates would be at least 7 percent with the amount of unpaid worldwide debt at these levels. Obama and his fed got us into the roach motel of finance. Easy to get in and impossible to get out.

Posted by: frupville ()
Date: November 12, 2017 03:02PM

Pc retardz Wrote:
> The federal reserve is totally responsible for the
> stock and real estate bubble. It doesn't take any
> brains or work to lower the interest rate to zero
> for 8 years. When you do that there is no place
> else for money to go than the stock market and
> real estate. The market stopped going up after 8
> years of zero rates and now it's going up for more
> legitimate reasons but the whole thing is propped
> up by artificial interest rates completely
> comtrolled by the fed and have no market based
> influence. Capitalism at its core is the market
> price of money and lending. These things have been
> 100 percent taken over by the government so we
> truly have no free market anymore. They are
> trying to return to a healthy free market but
> actual interest rates would be at least 7 percent
> with the amount of unpaid worldwide debt at these
> levels. Obama and his fed got us into the roach
> motel of finance. Easy to get in and impossible to
> get out.

That's stupid.

Posted by: Gerrymanderer2 ()
Date: November 12, 2017 10:43PM

Idiot investors Wrote:
> Obama had fake dow increases thanks to the
> insurance scam.
> Never got above 3% GDP.
>
> Dow is setting records because of earnings.
> You're an idiot.

You're lower than dog shit. Say what you want to say. Obama's was a recovery from the last Republican recession.

Posted by: Don't Fuck With Ravi! ()
Date: November 12, 2017 11:31PM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
> Idiot investors Wrote:
> -----
> > Obama had fake dow increases thanks to the
> > insurance scam.
> > Never got above 3% GDP.
> >
> > Dow is setting records because of earnings.
> > You're an idiot.
>
> You're lower than dog shit. Say what you want to
> say. Obama's was a recovery from the last
> Republican recession.

He is mad so lookout! Not a dude to fuck with from his pic below, total
Badass!!
Attachments:
IMG_0624.JPG

Posted by: hill fan 2016 ()
Date: November 17, 2017 01:43PM

poly sigh Wrote:
> Not a fair comparison. Obama is a great man, Trump
> is a piece of shit.

True.

Posted by: investor28 ()
Date: December 19, 2017 10:11AM

Trump is an ignorant fuck.

Date: December 19, 2017 10:14AM

There is more of a probability that Trump will destroy the market than double it. Lets not get greedy and overly optimistic and stupid. We're in a very compromised state right now.

Posted by: Trump had no stimulus ()
Date: December 19, 2017 10:16AM

Trump is schooling the little fagboy Barry.

Trump has no stimulus, Barry had a trillion dollar blank check.

The premise is laughable.

Date: December 19, 2017 10:16AM

hill fan 2016 Wrote:
> poly sigh Wrote:
> -----
> > Not a fair comparison. Obama is a great man,
> Trump
> > is a piece of shit.
>
>
> True.

True true. Dilly dilly. Is Trump even in the White House? I never trust that he's actually in the White House. I feel like he's always playing golf.

Posted by: fdfnl ()
Date: December 19, 2017 10:26AM

Don't know why you all bitch and whine about the Stock Market when it comes to a certain Administration.

I've been in the Stock Market since 1992 and have made money during each Administration. Some years good and some years bad but I have never lost any principle since the beginning. I think there were only 5 or 6 years where the Market went negative since I've been in but overall the Market has been in the positive for me.

So why do you all bitch and complain about Obama or Trump?!?!?!?!?

Posted by: Mju ()
Date: January 18, 2018 03:04PM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
> hill fan 2016 Wrote:
> -----
> > poly sigh Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > Not a fair comparison. Obama is a great man,
> > Trump
> > > is a piece of shit.
> >
> >
> > True.
>
> True true. Dilly dilly. Is Trump even in the
> White House? I never trust that he's actually in
> the White House. I feel like he's always playing
> golf.

Trump is an ignorant fuck.

Posted by: Paul Krugman Jr. ()
Date: January 18, 2018 04:35PM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
> There is more of a probability that Trump will
> destroy the market than double it. Lets not get
> greedy and overly optimistic and stupid. We're in
> a very compromised state right now.

^ Yet another Gerry fail.

Great call there gay goat fucker. lol

Posted by: B.O. ()
Date: January 18, 2018 04:43PM

investor87 Wrote:
> rest of my life off.
>

Zero chance. Trump will never even get close.

Posted by: Hillary voter ()
Date: February 24, 2018 01:19PM

I will admit that Trump is doing better than I thought he would. No , he will never be anywhere near as good a president as Obama was but he is trying. Hopefully we will get Trump out of office in 2020. In the meantime I have high hopes for Mr Trump.

Posted by: evfh3 ()
Date: February 24, 2018 11:12PM

Under OBAMA DJU and NASDAQ spit share values**

Under OBAMA DJU and NASDAQ shuffled companies. `I' no longer stands for industrial because it has a "fair balance" of poorly and wildly performing "information technology firms". Anyone "real" accused they did so to cover up yet another bursting of the Tech Bubble that Alan Greenspan warned Congress of many times ... "your living in a tech bubble" -Alan (testimony to congress, see GPO)

Under OBAMA the Great IRA Scandal happened: 1/2 of all of "working America's" life savings disappeared: without any excuse.

(doubling volume "zero sum game" but very deceiving for people like you who can't hold candles against it)

Posted by: c6jvx ()
Date: February 24, 2018 11:14PM

^^ now fucking tell me how you are going to "assess" whether infact DOW is doing better or not. if you bought a high price high addiction trading tool it wouldn't be able to tell you unless you spent significant time programming it (i have a minimal such tool i never use that can: but canned solution ones may not even allow such a program)

Date: February 25, 2018 12:08AM

The stock market the last 8 years of Obama was purely based on unprecedented 6 years of essentially 0 percent interest rates since the economy was flat on its back needing huge transfusions of money printed out of thin air. There was no place else to get a return other than stock dividends since bonds were paying zero. Now under Trump the economy is getting healthy again and rising rates put a damper on stocks since they provide a alternative viable investment.

Trump is saving the country.

Posted by: retiree22 ()
Date: July 28, 2018 06:45AM

evfh3 Wrote:
>

> Under OBAMA DJU and NASDAQ spit share values**
>
> Under OBAMA DJU and NASDAQ shuffled companies.
> `I' no longer stands for industrial because it has
> a "fair balance" of poorly and wildly performing
> "information technology firms". Anyone "real"
> accused they did so to cover up yet another
> bursting of the Tech Bubble that Alan Greenspan
> warned Congress of many times ... "your living in
> a tech bubble" -Alan (testimony to congress, see
> GPO)
>
> Under OBAMA the Great IRA Scandal happened: 1/2 of
> all of "working America's" life savings
> disappeared: without any excuse.
>

>
> (doubling volume "zero sum game" but very
> deceiving for people like you who can't hold
> candles against it)

Nobody lost a cent unless they were stupid enough to sell. You need to learn about economics.

Posted by: President Trump FTW! ()
Date: July 28, 2018 08:11AM

retiree22 Wrote:
> evfh3 Wrote:
> -----
> >

> > Under OBAMA DJU and NASDAQ spit share values**
> >
> > Under OBAMA DJU and NASDAQ shuffled companies.
> > `I' no longer stands for industrial because it
> has
> > a "fair balance" of poorly and wildly
> performing
> > "information technology firms". Anyone "real"
> > accused they did so to cover up yet another
> > bursting of the Tech Bubble that Alan Greenspan
> > warned Congress of many times ... "your living
> in
> > a tech bubble" -Alan (testimony to congress,
> see
> > GPO)
> >
> > Under OBAMA the Great IRA Scandal happened: 1/2
> of
> > all of "working America's" life savings
> > disappeared: without any excuse.
> >

> >
> > (doubling volume "zero sum game" but very
> > deceiving for people like you who can't hold
> > candles against it)
>
>
> Nobody lost a cent unless they were stupid enough
> to sell. You need to learn about economics.

Talk about needing to learn economics. Many people sure as fuck lost their ass. Depending on your age and if you were retired you got fucked. Many retirees lost half of their 401k and never recovered it. Young people like me are doing great with the Trumpconomy. We've made it back and then some. We're about to realize some more serious gains.

Date: July 28, 2018 08:22AM

The Dow under Obama was completely manufactured by the Fed. 8 years of zero percent interest rates only left the stock market and real estate as viable investments. Nobody was buying bonds at tiny interest rates. The fed printed trillions of dollars they "lent" to big banks at zero percent with the deal that the banks would buy bonds at 1 percent that nobody else wanted. That was guaranteed 1 perfect interest on trillions of dollars given to the banks for free... All a shell game with printed money. All the other money in the world went into the stock market since it was the only place to get any return at all. As interest rates climb due to Trump fixing the economy it will be harder on the stock market as now there are alternative investments.

Date: July 28, 2018 08:23AM

President Trump FTW! Wrote:
> retiree22 Wrote:
> -----
> > evfh3 Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > >

> > > Under OBAMA DJU and NASDAQ spit share
> values**
> > >
> > > Under OBAMA DJU and NASDAQ shuffled companies.
>
> > > `I' no longer stands for industrial because
> it
> > has
> > > a "fair balance" of poorly and wildly
> > performing
> > > "information technology firms". Anyone
> "real"
> > > accused they did so to cover up yet another
> > > bursting of the Tech Bubble that Alan
> Greenspan
> > > warned Congress of many times ... "your
> living
> > in
> > > a tech bubble" -Alan (testimony to congress,
> > see
> > > GPO)
> > >
> > > Under OBAMA the Great IRA Scandal happened:
> 1/2
> > of
> > > all of "working America's" life savings
> > > disappeared: without any excuse.
> > >

> > >
> > > (doubling volume "zero sum game" but very
> > > deceiving for people like you who can't hold
> > > candles against it)
> >
> >
> > Nobody lost a cent unless they were stupid
> enough
> > to sell. You need to learn about economics.
>
> Talk about needing to learn economics. Many people
> sure as fuck lost their ass. Depending on your age
> and if you were retired you got fucked. Many
> retirees lost half of their 401k and never
> recovered it. Young people like me are doing great
> with the Trumpconomy. We've made it back and then
> some. We're about to realize some more serious
> gains.

People who do not understand the stock market should stay out of it. Even the most sophomoric investor knows better than to have any substantial amount of money in there that you might need within 5 years.
People who got out when the market was down are purely ignorant and have nobody to blame but themselves. That market downturn was the greatest money making opportunity in decades and many people like myself not only held but continued to buy at increased levels.
The key is to buy low and sell high dumbass.

Date: July 28, 2018 08:55AM

^^^ the rule of investing is "if it feels bad.. Do it". When investments are heavily out of favor is when they are low. It's contrary to human nature to do things everybody else is not doing and are afraid of. That's why few do.

Date: July 28, 2018 09:08AM

Pc retardz Wrote:
> ^^^ the rule of investing is "if it feels bad.. Do
> it". When investments are heavily out of favor is
> when they are low. It's contrary to human nature
> to do things everybody else is not doing and are
> afraid of. That's why few do.

You make a good point. Most of the people that were stupid enough to cash out when the market was low really made their first mistake when they started buying into stock funds through their 401k's. They really would have been better off sticking with bonds and stable value when they clearly had no understanding of stocks.
I suppose though without stupid people in the stock market it would not be so profitable for the rest of us.

Date: July 28, 2018 10:25AM

retiree22 Wrote:
> President Trump FTW! Wrote:
> -----
> > retiree22 Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > evfh3 Wrote:
> > >
> >
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > >

> > > > Under OBAMA DJU and NASDAQ spit share
> > values**
> > > >
> > > > Under OBAMA DJU and NASDAQ shuffled
> companies.
> >
> > > > `I' no longer stands for industrial because
> > it
> > > has
> > > > a "fair balance" of poorly and wildly
> > > performing
> > > > "information technology firms". Anyone
> > "real"
> > > > accused they did so to cover up yet another
> > > > bursting of the Tech Bubble that Alan
> > Greenspan
> > > > warned Congress of many times ... "your
> > living
> > > in
> > > > a tech bubble" -Alan (testimony to
> congress,
> > > see
> > > > GPO)
> > > >
> > > > Under OBAMA the Great IRA Scandal happened:
> > 1/2
> > > of
> > > > all of "working America's" life savings
> > > > disappeared: without any excuse.
> > > >

> > > >
> > > > (doubling volume "zero sum game" but very
> > > > deceiving for people like you who can't
> hold
> > > > candles against it)
> > >
> > >
> > > Nobody lost a cent unless they were stupid
> > enough
> > > to sell. You need to learn about economics.
> >
> > Talk about needing to learn economics. Many
> people
> > sure as fuck lost their ass. Depending on your
> age
> > and if you were retired you got fucked. Many
> > retirees lost half of their 401k and never
> > recovered it. Young people like me are doing
> great
> > with the Trumpconomy. We've made it back and
> then
> > some. We're about to realize some more serious
> > gains.
>
>
> People who do not understand the stock market
> should stay out of it. Even the most sophomoric
> investor knows better than to have any substantial
> amount of money in there that you might need
> within 5 years.
> People who got out when the market was down are
> purely ignorant and have nobody to blame but
> themselves. That market downturn was the greatest
> money making opportunity in decades and many
> people like myself not only held but continued to
> buy at increased levels.
> The key is to buy low and sell high dumbass.

OMFG You are libtarded!

Many of those people that were retired at the time are dead now and they were fucked by Obama worse than GM families.

Date: July 28, 2018 11:04AM

> retiree22 Wrote:
> -----
> > President Trump FTW! Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > retiree22 Wrote:
> > >
> >
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > evfh3 Wrote:
> > > >
> > >
> >
>
> >
> > >
> > > > -----
> > > > >

> > > > > Under OBAMA DJU and NASDAQ spit share
> > > values**
> > > > >
> > > > > Under OBAMA DJU and NASDAQ shuffled
> > companies.
> > >
> > > > > `I' no longer stands for industrial
> because
> > > it
> > > > has
> > > > > a "fair balance" of poorly and wildly
> > > > performing
> > > > > "information technology firms". Anyone
> > > "real"
> > > > > accused they did so to cover up yet
> another
> > > > > bursting of the Tech Bubble that Alan
> > > Greenspan
> > > > > warned Congress of many times ... "your
> > > living
> > > > in
> > > > > a tech bubble" -Alan (testimony to
> > congress,
> > > > see
> > > > > GPO)
> > > > >
> > > > > Under OBAMA the Great IRA Scandal
> happened:
> > > 1/2
> > > > of
> > > > > all of "working America's" life savings
> > > > > disappeared: without any excuse.
> > > > >

> > > > >
> > > > > (doubling volume "zero sum game" but very
> > > > > deceiving for people like you who can't
> > hold
> > > > > candles against it)
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > Nobody lost a cent unless they were stupid
> > > enough
> > > > to sell. You need to learn about economics.
> > >
> > > Talk about needing to learn economics. Many
> > people
> > > sure as fuck lost their ass. Depending on
> your
> > age
> > > and if you were retired you got fucked. Many
> > > retirees lost half of their 401k and never
> > > recovered it. Young people like me are doing
> > great
> > > with the Trumpconomy. We've made it back and
> > then
> > > some. We're about to realize some more
> serious
> > > gains.
> >
> >
> > People who do not understand the stock market
> > should stay out of it. Even the most sophomoric
> > investor knows better than to have any
> substantial
> > amount of money in there that you might need
> > within 5 years.
> > People who got out when the market was down are
> > purely ignorant and have nobody to blame but
> > themselves. That market downturn was the
> greatest
> > money making opportunity in decades and many
> > people like myself not only held but continued
> to
> > buy at increased levels.
> > The key is to buy low and sell high dumbass.
>
> OMFG You are libtarded!
>
> Many of those people that were retired at the time
> are dead now and they were fucked by Obama worse
> than GM families.

Sorry but you lose again. Those people fucked themselves by having money in the stock market at that age. You see the market must go up and down, always has and always will. These are the things you learn early on when you learn how to make money in the stock market.
I have no love for Obama as a president but what happened with the stock market while he was in office was the greatest money making opportunity of my lifetime and my only regret is that I did not dump more money into it at the time.

Posted by: wow, ur stupidity is amazing ()
Date: July 28, 2018 11:28AM

retiree22 Wrote:
> -----
> > retiree22 Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > President Trump FTW! Wrote:
> > >
> >
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > retiree22 Wrote:
> > > >
> > >
> >
>
> >
> > >
> > > > -----
> > > > > evfh3 Wrote:
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
>
> >
> > >
> > > >
> > > > > -----
> > > > > >

> > > > > > Under OBAMA DJU and NASDAQ spit share
> > > > values**
> > > > > >
> > > > > > Under OBAMA DJU and NASDAQ shuffled
> > > companies.
> > > >
> > > > > > `I' no longer stands for industrial
> > because
> > > > it
> > > > > has
> > > > > > a "fair balance" of poorly and wildly
> > > > > performing
> > > > > > "information technology firms". Anyone
> > > > "real"
> > > > > > accused they did so to cover up yet
> > another
> > > > > > bursting of the Tech Bubble that Alan
> > > > Greenspan
> > > > > > warned Congress of many times ...
> "your
> > > > living
> > > > > in
> > > > > > a tech bubble" -Alan (testimony to
> > > congress,
> > > > > see
> > > > > > GPO)
> > > > > >
> > > > > > Under OBAMA the Great IRA Scandal
> > happened:
> > > > 1/2
> > > > > of
> > > > > > all of "working America's" life savings
> > > > > > disappeared: without any excuse.
> > > > > >

> > > > > >
> > > > > > (doubling volume "zero sum game" but
> very
> > > > > > deceiving for people like you who can't
> > > hold
> > > > > > candles against it)
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > Nobody lost a cent unless they were
> stupid
> > > > enough
> > > > > to sell. You need to learn about
> economics.
> > > >
> > > > Talk about needing to learn economics. Many
> > > people
> > > > sure as fuck lost their ass. Depending on
> > your
> > > age
> > > > and if you were retired you got fucked.
> Many
> > > > retirees lost half of their 401k and never
> > > > recovered it. Young people like me are
> doing
> > > great
> > > > with the Trumpconomy. We've made it back
> and
> > > then
> > > > some. We're about to realize some more
> > serious
> > > > gains.
> > >
> > >
> > > People who do not understand the stock market
> > > should stay out of it. Even the most
> sophomoric
> > > investor knows better than to have any
> > substantial
> > > amount of money in there that you might need
> > > within 5 years.
> > > People who got out when the market was down
> are
> > > purely ignorant and have nobody to blame but
> > > themselves. That market downturn was the
> > greatest
> > > money making opportunity in decades and many
> > > people like myself not only held but
> continued
> > to
> > > buy at increased levels.
> > > The key is to buy low and sell high dumbass.
> >
> > OMFG You are libtarded!
> >
> > Many of those people that were retired at the
> time
> > are dead now and they were fucked by Obama
> worse
> > than GM families.
>
>
> Sorry but you lose again. Those people fucked
> themselves by having money in the stock market at
> that age. You see the market must go up and down,
> always has and always will. These are the things
> you learn early on when you learn how to make
> money in the stock market.
> I have no love for Obama as a president but what
> happened with the stock market while he was in
> office was the greatest money making opportunity
> of my lifetime and my only regret is that I did
> not dump more money into it at the time.

Unless your lifetime is only 20 or so, you're an idiot and a liar. The market's return in the 1990's was a steady 20% or so. The market under Obama had exactly 1 year of returns over 20%. It actually lost value his last year. Under Trump, the market has already had a year that equaled the best year under Obama.

Stay in the kiddie pool when it comes to understanding the market, its history and its opportunities and risks. You're obviously way outside your abilities based on your useless post above.

Posted by: Father Feelmore ()
Date: July 28, 2018 01:59PM

Economically speaking Obama is the 2nd greatest president in the history of the USA.

Date: July 28, 2018 02:03PM

Father Feelmore Wrote:
> Economically speaking Obama is the 2nd greatest
> president in the history of the USA.

Thank God for the republican congress and a supreme court that slapped down 13 of his unconstitutional executive orders.

Date: July 28, 2018 02:14PM

wow, ur stupidity is amazing Wrote:
> retiree22 Wrote:
> -----
> > President Trump FTW! Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > retiree22 Wrote:
> > >
> >
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > President Trump FTW! Wrote:
> > > >
> > >
> >
>
> >
> > >
> > > > -----
> > > > > retiree22 Wrote:
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
>
> >
> > >
> > > >
> > > > > -----
> > > > > > evfh3 Wrote:
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
>
> >
> > >
> > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > > -----
> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Under OBAMA DJU and NASDAQ spit share
> > > > > values**
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > Under OBAMA DJU and NASDAQ shuffled
> > > > companies.
> > > > >
> > > > > > > `I' no longer stands for industrial
> > > because
> > > > > it
> > > > > > has
> > > > > > > a "fair balance" of poorly and wildly
> > > > > > performing
> > > > > > > "information technology firms".
> Anyone
> > > > > "real"
> > > > > > > accused they did so to cover up yet
> > > another
> > > > > > > bursting of the Tech Bubble that Alan
> > > > > Greenspan
> > > > > > > warned Congress of many times ...
> > "your
> > > > > living
> > > > > > in
> > > > > > > a tech bubble" -Alan (testimony to
> > > > congress,
> > > > > > see
> > > > > > > GPO)
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > Under OBAMA the Great IRA Scandal
> > > happened:
> > > > > 1/2
> > > > > > of
> > > > > > > all of "working America's" life
> savings
> > > > > > > disappeared: without any excuse.
> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > (doubling volume "zero sum game" but
> > very
> > > > > > > deceiving for people like you who
> can't
> > > > hold
> > > > > > > candles against it)
> > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > > > Nobody lost a cent unless they were
> > stupid
> > > > > enough
> > > > > > to sell. You need to learn about
> > economics.
> > > > >
> > > > > Talk about needing to learn economics.
> Many
> > > > people
> > > > > sure as fuck lost their ass. Depending on
> > > your
> > > > age
> > > > > and if you were retired you got fucked.
> > Many
> > > > > retirees lost half of their 401k and
> never
> > > > > recovered it. Young people like me are
> > doing
> > > > great
> > > > > with the Trumpconomy. We've made it back
> > and
> > > > then
> > > > > some. We're about to realize some more
> > > serious
> > > > > gains.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > People who do not understand the stock
> market
> > > > should stay out of it. Even the most
> > sophomoric
> > > > investor knows better than to have any
> > > substantial
> > > > amount of money in there that you might
> need
> > > > within 5 years.
> > > > People who got out when the market was down
> > are
> > > > purely ignorant and have nobody to blame
> but
> > > > themselves. That market downturn was the
> > > greatest
> > > > money making opportunity in decades and
> many
> > > > people like myself not only held but
> > continued
> > > to
> > > > buy at increased levels.
> > > > The key is to buy low and sell high
> dumbass.
> > >
> > > OMFG You are libtarded!
> > >
> > > Many of those people that were retired at the
> > time
> > > are dead now and they were fucked by Obama
> > worse
> > > than GM families.
> >
> >
> > Sorry but you lose again. Those people fucked
> > themselves by having money in the stock market
> at
> > that age. You see the market must go up and
> down,
> > always has and always will. These are the
> things
> > you learn early on when you learn how to make
> > money in the stock market.
> > I have no love for Obama as a president but
> what
> > happened with the stock market while he was in
> > office was the greatest money making
> opportunity
> > of my lifetime and my only regret is that I did
> > not dump more money into it at the time.
>
>
> Unless your lifetime is only 20 or so, you're an
> idiot and a liar. The market's return in the
> 1990's was a steady 20% or so. The market under
> Obama had exactly 1 year of returns over 20%. It
> actually lost value his last year. Under Trump,
> the market has already had a year that equaled the
> best year under Obama.
>
> Stay in the kiddie pool when it comes to
> understanding the market, its history and its
> opportunities and risks. You're obviously way
> outside your abilities based on your useless post
> above.

Lol! Sounds like you are going to die poor. I hope social security is still there for you at least.

Posted by: serio large ()
Date: July 29, 2018 06:57AM

poly sigh Wrote:
> Not a fair comparison. Obama is a great man, Trump
> is a piece of shit.

That's for sure.

Date: July 29, 2018 07:42AM

serio large Wrote:
> poly sigh Wrote:
> -----
> > Not a fair comparison. Obama is a great man,
> Trump
> > is a piece of shit.
>
> That's for sure.

Let's see....
Obama = terrorism, death to America, massive wars, endless debt.

President Trump = Constitution and greatest American economy in history, world peace and unity.

Posted by: The sound of sailors crying..... ()
Date: July 29, 2018 11:47AM

things were so much better under Obama....

Attachments:
us sailors iran.jpg

Posted by: xxfruppiexx ()
Date: July 29, 2018 11:49AM

> serio large Wrote:
> -----
> > poly sigh Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > Not a fair comparison. Obama is a great man,
> > Trump
> > > is a piece of shit.
> >
> > That's for sure.
>
>
> Let's see....
> Obama = terrorism, death to America, massive wars,
> endless debt.
>
> President Trump = Constitution and greatest
> American economy in history, world peace and
> unity.

That's stupid.

Date: July 29, 2018 11:53AM

xxfruppiexx Wrote:
> -----
> > serio large Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > poly sigh Wrote:
> > >
> >
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > Not a fair comparison. Obama is a great
> man,
> > > Trump
> > > > is a piece of shit.
> > >
> > > That's for sure.
> >
> >
> > Let's see....
> > Obama = terrorism, death to America, massive
> wars,
> > endless debt.
> >
> > President Trump = Constitution and greatest
> > American economy in history, world peace and
> > unity.
>
>
> That's stupid.

Of course it is to a libtard. They hate the USA.

Posted by: in the know2 ()
Date: October 22, 2018 08:33AM

investor87 Wrote:
> rest of my life off.
>

At this point it is impossible.

Posted by: roller coaster ride ()
Date: October 22, 2018 08:49AM

Yeah, especially if it keeps surging & then plumetting like it has been. Extreme volatility is a sign that things are going great.

Posted by: Gerrytarderrer2 ()
Date: October 22, 2018 10:26AM

Funny how libtards think the stock market should always go up. Then they get crushed with pull-back, panic, sell and book their losses. They wait until there's a confirmed top then go all in until the next dip. Rinse and repeat.

Posted by: Barney smith. ()
Date: October 24, 2018 05:09AM

Gerrytarderrer2 Wrote:
> Funny how libtards think the stock market should
> always go up. Then they get crushed with
> pull-back, panic, sell and book their losses. They
> wait until there's a confirmed top then go all in
> until the next dip. Rinse and repeat.

HAHA , retard

Posted by: Dow How ()
Date: November 24, 2018 08:54AM

in the know2 Wrote:
> investor87 Wrote:
> -----
> to
> > rest of my life off.
> >
> >
>
>
>
> At this point it is impossible.

Yes, you are correct.

Posted by: simmered shares ()
Date: November 24, 2018 05:24PM

Father Feelmore Wrote:
> Economically speaking Obama is the 2nd greatest
> president in the history of the USA.

This is true. Maybe Benedict Donald still has a chance though.

Posted by: trowprice ()
Date: November 29, 2018 04:00PM

simmered shares Wrote:
> Father Feelmore Wrote:
> -----
> > Economically speaking Obama is the 2nd greatest
> > president in the history of the USA.
>
>
> This is true. Maybe Benedict Donald still has a
> chance though.

There is zero chance Trump can beat Obama's performance.

Posted by: Gerrycrossdresserer2 ()
Date: November 29, 2018 04:01PM

trowprice Wrote:
> simmered shares Wrote:
> -----
> > Father Feelmore Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > Economically speaking Obama is the 2nd
> greatest
> > > president in the history of the USA.
> >
> >
> > This is true. Maybe Benedict Donald still has a
> > chance though.
>
>
> There is zero chance Trump can beat Obama's
> performance.
Attachments:
92933B8A-0F53-4B71-8161-C1375B1455F9.jpeg

Posted by: encck ()
Date: November 29, 2018 04:48PM

The premise of the question (Trump serving two terms) is actually hilarious, but I'll play along:

No

Posted by: compassion parole ()
Date: November 29, 2018 06:07PM

I think he will get compassion parole when he hits 80

Posted by: Gerrycrossdresserer2 ()
Date: November 29, 2018 06:46PM

compassion parole Wrote:
> I think he will get compassion parole when he hits
> 80
Attachments:
E880D33F-EBD8-425F-B6E2-B17D31D8ED74.jpeg

Posted by: sealed in juices.. ()
Date: December 16, 2018 06:54AM

encck Wrote:
> The premise of the question (Trump serving two
> terms) is actually hilarious, but I'll play
> along:
>
> No

I hope you are right .

Date: December 16, 2018 09:06AM

If the Fed drops interest rates to effectively zero for eight years like under Ebola the Trump will double the Ebola market. Even Corky would beat Ebola.

Posted by: hermitage ()
Date: January 19, 2019 11:57AM

No way it can happen now.

Posted by: d47jt ()
Date: January 19, 2019 01:09PM

2489-1463161646.pngGettyImages-968695646-420x315.jpg

Posted by: wd4wk ()
Date: January 19, 2019 01:10PM

gerrymanderer2 (OP) posts several lies on ffu daily - many think he's a fx co gov worker who is getting paid to do it for false DNC democrat "advertising". he floods ffu with useless posts to bump down major news, posts fecal matter, mutilated bodies, child porn, foreign drug ads and sneaker ads, tells people to kill themselves and government should seize them and put them on psych pills in prison - decided by democrat gov of course, promotes kangaroo courthouse trials, gives anti-religious rants, gives satanic ritual rants, posts black males with large dicks on white young females, portends white low birth rate and fall of USA, and anything possible to DEMORALIZE white people on ffu. (perhaps a chinese prisoner or isis member - but definitely knowledgeable of fx co gov from the inside at times). the website operator has told him "not to post or return" which are still posted - not removed, by the sysop: not because of a political leaning but for continual illegal and gross spam along with messages that are only to demoralize if not kill others.

WHAT OBAMA IMPROVEMENT?? the Great IRA Crash happened and the running average is a LOSS.

Date: January 19, 2019 01:21PM

Lmao!!!

Posted by: layman fotwright ()
Date: March 10, 2019 01:46PM

hermitage Wrote:
> No way it can happen now.

Unlikely Trump will get a 2nd term.

Posted by: sea biscuit ()
Date: May 08, 2019 04:46PM

investor87 Wrote:
> rest of my life off.
>

If you look at the first two years the dow under Trump was pretty weak compared to the first two years under Obama.
Attachments:
downlo55412ad (1).png

Posted by: Phil Apeeno ()
Date: May 08, 2019 08:37PM

No way Trump gets a 2nd term.

Posted by: exit poll ()
Date: May 09, 2019 04:37PM

Phil Apeeno Wrote:
> No way Trump gets a 2nd term.

You never know. Dow down another 139 points today. Thanks Trump!

Posted by: maga muther ()
Date: May 09, 2019 08:15PM

Fund mgr Wrote:
> investor87 Wrote:
> -----
> to
> > rest of my life off.
> >
> >
>
>
>
> Zero chance.

There is still a chance.

Posted by: singleton. ()
Date: May 11, 2019 05:58AM

simmered shares Wrote:
> Father Feelmore Wrote:
> -----
> > Economically speaking Obama is the 2nd greatest
> > president in the history of the USA.
>
>
> This is true. Maybe Benedict Donald still has a
> chance though.

Not really looking that way.

Posted by: hiztry101 ()
Date: June 10, 2019 02:14PM

Up is good but no Trump will never match what happened under Obama.

Date: June 10, 2019 02:53PM

hiztry101 Wrote:
> Up is good but no Trump will never match what
> happened under Obama.

That's for sure. Obama assassinated American citizens, bombed more countries than any other world leader since WW2, destroyed our health care system, destroyed the economy, bailed out GM who never paid us back, gave our enemy Iran hundreds of billions of dollars and lifted sanctions so that they could continue to manufacture nuclear weapons, let muslims go wild murdering Christians and all other lovers of humanity all over the middle East and Africa. Now it has spread globally because of his anti American, anti civilization ideology.

President Trump loves humanity and America.

Posted by: investor77 ()
Date: June 10, 2019 04:40PM

hiztry101 Wrote:
> Up is good but no Trump will never match what
> happened under Obama.

Obama made it so easy to make money with blue chips. I cashed out except for about a hundred grand after Trump got elected. I will give Trump some credit but he is nowhere near as good as Obama.

Posted by: PC retardzz ()
Date: June 10, 2019 05:41PM

If the Fed gives trump 6 years of zero percent interest rates like they gifted Obama Trump will far surpass.

Posted by: share builder. ()
Date: June 29, 2019 12:02PM

exit poll Wrote:
> Phil Apeeno Wrote:
> -----
> > No way Trump gets a 2nd term.
>
>
> You never know. Dow down another 139 points today.
> Thanks Trump!

Last week it was down about 150 on the week. Keeps going up and down unlike the steady growth we had under Obama.

Posted by: trading stocks. ()
Date: October 18, 2019 07:34AM

investor87 Wrote:
> rest of my life off.
>

Trump can't even get it to 28,000 let alone 47,000. Trump has one hell of a long way to go to tie with Obama.

Posted by: Sadsadsad ()
Date: October 18, 2019 07:45AM

Pc retardz Wrote:
> The stock market the last 8 years of Obama was
> purely based on unprecedented 6 years of
> essentially 0 percent interest rates since the
> economy was flat on its back needing huge
> transfusions of money printed out of thin air.
> There was no place else to get a return other than
> stock dividends since bonds were paying zero. Now
> under Trump the economy is getting healthy again
> and rising rates put a damper on stocks since they
> provide a alternative viable investment.
>
> Trump is saving the country.

That's not entirely true. Trump is having a negative impact on the economy with the tariffs that's creating uncertainty. The rest of this nonsense comparisons is idiotic. Obama's economy was an entirely different animal than the one Trump is dealing with.

Posted by: poll this. ()
Date: October 18, 2019 08:13AM

Phil Apeeno Wrote:
> No way Trump gets a 2nd term.

You may be underestimating the level of cowardice and ignorance among white voters in this country right now. I think he has a 66% chance of being re-elected if he manages to dodge impeachment.

Posted by: Assbagass ()
Date: October 18, 2019 08:17AM

poll this. Wrote:
> Phil Apeeno Wrote:
> -----
> > No way Trump gets a 2nd term.
>
>
> You may be underestimating the level of cowardice
> and ignorance among black voters in this country
> right now. I think he has a 66% chance of being
> re-elected if he manages to dodge impeachment.

Changed one word and it became horribly racist. See the problem? You're a racist.

Posted by: QE1, QE2, QE3.....QEinfinity ()
Date: October 18, 2019 08:31AM

Trump needs the Fed to be totally in the tank for him the way it was for Obama. Giving away free money (literally) to banks and large corporations to buy back their stock.

Posted by: scorekeeper. ()
Date: October 18, 2019 08:58AM

Obamacare still going strong
Wasted money on a wall that will never be completed
Weak stock market gains
Impeachment looming

Things are looking bad for Benedict Donald.

Date: October 18, 2019 09:52AM

I think it's more plausible to say if dozens of Republicans and Trump go to prison how will that effect the market.

Posted by: Gerry the broken record ()
Date: October 18, 2019 10:38AM

STFU mark..

Posted by: ggp. ()
Date: October 18, 2019 02:21PM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
> I think it's more plausible to say if dozens of
> Republicans and Trump go to prison how will that
> affect the market.

good point.

Posted by: fenced wall ()
Date: October 20, 2019 09:35AM

scorekeeper. Wrote:
> Obamacare still going strong
> Wasted money on a wall that will never be
> completed
> Weak stock market gains
> Impeachment looming
>
> Things are looking bad for Benedict Donald.

He had it coming.

Posted by: mutual fund buyer ()
Date: October 30, 2019 10:18AM

Dow is flat on the month of October. Trump is still sucking.

Posted by: thanks Trump ()
Date: October 31, 2019 05:30PM

Another 140 point drop today. Thanks Trump.

Posted by: tax prep ()
Date: February 26, 2020 11:41AM

Trump is still struggling with the economy. He is so far behind Obama it is crazy!

Posted by: mutual fund holder. ()
Date: March 03, 2020 05:06AM

Looking real bad for Trump now.

Posted by: mutual fund holder. ()
Date: March 07, 2020 04:22PM

scorekeeper. Wrote:
> Obamacare still going strong
> Wasted money on a wall that will never be
> completed
> Weak stock market gains
> Impeachment looming
>
> Things are looking bad for Benedict Donald.

Yes, biggest losses in a decade.

Posted by: Dan Dividend ()
Date: March 09, 2020 04:57PM

Trump is fucking over this country. Fuck him.

Posted by: Republicans always Fuck Up ()
Date: March 09, 2020 05:36PM

NO

Posted by: zero trump ()
Date: March 09, 2020 08:26PM

trading stocks. Wrote:
> investor87 Wrote:
> -----
> to
> > rest of my life off.
> >
> >
>
>
>
> Trump can't even get it to 28,000 let alone
> 47,000. Trump has one hell of a long way to go to
> tie with Obama.

Looks like a zero chance now. We can all claim bankruptcy now just like trump did.

Posted by: 1 and done ()
Date: March 09, 2020 09:04PM

by the time trump is done the market will be at the level when obama came into office

Posted by: hexxed ()
Date: March 10, 2020 04:40AM

If coronaviruis had hit while Obama was in office everyone would have remained calm. The DOW might have dropped like 2% at the most. Trump is such a piece of shit president that everyone is in a panic.

Posted by: trumpster1 ()
Date: March 10, 2020 04:34PM

At least the dow got back to 25000 today.

Posted by: Obama-nator ()
Date: March 10, 2020 08:31PM

Obama is still the king!

Posted by: F TRumP. ()
Date: March 11, 2020 05:11AM

Pc retardz Wrote:
> If the Fed drops interest rates to effectively
> zero for eight years like under Ebola the Trump
> will double the Ebola market. Even Corky would
> beat Ebola.

The Fed has dropped the rates and since that time the DOW has dropped several thousand points. Hey, maybe next year RIGHT???

Posted by: jolt cola ()
Date: March 11, 2020 05:01PM

When Biden gets in office things will get much better.

Posted by: middle class person ()
Date: March 11, 2020 08:43PM

Trump really fucked us up.

Posted by: Gerry's sucking Biden's Dick now ()
Date: March 11, 2020 09:02PM

too fucking funny

Posted by: him ber ()
Date: March 16, 2020 08:37PM

Things look bad for Trump now.

Posted by: Bye Trumppy ()
Date: March 18, 2020 05:09PM

Trump fucked the whole country with his slow response to the CV.

Posted by: Obama wins again. ()
Date: March 18, 2020 08:16PM

The election of Donald Trump. LOL!

Posted by: seventeen point 5 ()
Date: March 19, 2020 04:31PM

Trumps poor leadership skills are really responsible for 85% of this coronavirus bullshit.

Posted by: trends. ()
Date: April 02, 2020 04:33PM

Trump really fucked up.

Posted by: Gerry's sucking Biden's Dick now ()
Date: April 02, 2020 04:37PM

lolz

Posted by: Hero Worship ()
Date: April 02, 2020 08:56PM

FYI - Chuck Norris is not voting for Trump. Neither is James Bond, Rambo, Terminator, Gladiator, William Wallace, Ace Ventura, and Larry the Cable Guy.

Posted by: trump has ruined the DJIA! ()
Date: April 02, 2020 08:58PM

trump ruins everything!

Posted by: Jow Dones ()
Date: June 09, 2020 08:45PM

investor87 Wrote:
> rest of my life off.
>

Seems very unlikely at this point. The Trumpvirus screwed everything up.

Posted by: uaw interest ()
Date: July 03, 2020 06:53AM

Mathematically impossible at this point. Trump fails again.

Posted by: DOW 50000 ()
Date: July 03, 2020 07:38AM

uaw interest Wrote:
> Mathematically impossible

You obviously don't understand what that term means. Not only is it not impossible, it is probable.

Posted by: Archiver. ()
Date: July 03, 2020 02:30PM

DOW 50000 Wrote:
> uaw interest Wrote:
> -----
> > Mathematically impossible
>
> You obviously don't understand what that term
> means. Not only is it not impossible, it is
> probable.

Archived. We will see where the DOW is in 2024. It will need to be 48500 to tie with Obama. Now if Biden gets in the Dow may well end up in that range.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.