HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Libtard hypocrites at Vox fire libtard hypocrite
Posted by: Libocrites! ()
Date: October 20, 2017 06:04PM

Lockhart Steele, Vox Media’s editorial director, has been “terminated effective immediately” after a former employee accused him of sexual harassment.
“Lockhart Steele was terminated effective immediately,” CEO Jim Bankoff told staff in a memo on Thursday, according to The Awl. “Lockhart admitted engaging in conduct that is inconsistent with our core values and is not tolerated at Vox Media.

Steel — who was managing editor at the now-defunct far-left Gawker Media — was reportedly the subject of a Medium post published last week, in which former Vox Media web developer Eden Rohatensky detailed alleged sexual misconduct by several employees at the company.

Rohatensky never named Steele or Vox Media in the Medium post titled “Why I’m not surprised when I hear that powerful men are f**king creeps:

"I was fired a month later due to lack of productivity. No longer fearful of losing my job, I reached out to a few of the people I had worked with. I reported what had happened with the VP. A year later, I found out that an investigation had been done. That he had multiple victims within the company. That his punishment was being told he could not drink at corporate events any longer.

Not once were real consequences doled out to any of the men who assaulted me. There were no consequences for the man with the same job title as me, who had happened to work that job two years longer than I had. Consequences weren’t given to the man who started two years after I had, because his job title was seen as superior to mine. Consequences weren’t given to my supervisor, because I was too afraid of being fired and didn’t feel like I was able to report him. Consequences weren’t given to the VP, because he was in too high of a position of power."

Steele’s firing comes after Vox Media partnered with Intel and Lady Gaga’s youth-focused Born This Way organization to launch an anti-online harassment initiative called Hack Harassment.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Libtard hypocrites at Vox fire libtard hypocrite
Posted by: Libtardz!!! LoLz!! ()
Date: October 20, 2017 06:24PM

Too funny!

Libtardz!

Lolz!

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.