HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Substitute teacher duct tapes mouths of students in fifth grade classroom
Posted by: marrshall ()
Date: October 19, 2017 10:05PM

A substitute teacher in a fifth-grade class at Maxdale Elementary School in Killeen was removed from the classroom Thursday after putting duct tape over the mouths of 10 students, Killeen ISD said.

"Three other students put duct tape over their own mouths as a result of the substitute teacher’s actions," KISD Spokesperson Terry Abbott said.

The duct tape incident lasted several minutes, and all 13 students were taken to the school nurse for observation and any necessary treatment, as soon as the school learned of the situation, Abbott said. All 13 students were doing alright and able to continue class afterwards, according to KISD.

"The substitute teacher was immediately removed from the classroom and barred from the campus as a result of this outrageous and unconscionable behavior," Abbott wrote in a statement. "The school leadership notified Child Protective Services of the event, and we will work closely in support of any additional investigation by law enforcement as needed."

Principal Bobbie Evans reported the incident to parents after it happened.

"The leadership of Maxdale Elementary School and Killeen ISD are deeply saddened by this event," Abbott added. "The principal has informed parents, and has reassured parents that the staff will continue to work hard to make sure every child at the campus is absolutely safe every day."

Not sure why she was fired... Back in the day this was called discipline..

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Substitute teacher duct tapes mouths of students in fifth grade classroom
Posted by: I love chicks like that! ()
Date: October 19, 2017 10:21PM

Most guys know that most anything can be fixed with duct tape - it's not such common knowledge among females.

I did used to work with this gal who was terrible at parking her car - was always hitting street sign posts, sides of buildings, trees, shit like that. She knew to avoid other cars and people, but would hit most anything else. She deemed it a waste of time and money to constantly repair the damage, so she kept a roll of duct tape in her car, and after each mishap would just leap out and tape the bumper back together and back on to her car.

Posted by: BUY ONLINE CANADIAN PHARMACY!! ()
Date: October 19, 2017 11:01PM

duct tape wasn't in widespread use when I was in elementary school. There were 1 or 2 teachers who used to tape up kids mouths with masking tape. I got my mouth taped once or twice.

So the kid wouldn't STFU, so the teacher taped the nasty little brat's mouth. What's the complaint? If the parents don' like it, they can teach their kid to mind.

Posted by: Barabra ()
Date: October 20, 2017 05:11PM

I had a teacher do that in 1963 during a spelling test. She put a piece of tape on each desk and I opened my big mouth. It got taped. 52 yrs ago, still remember that. But I did deserve it. LOL .

Posted by: F.C.P.S. ()
Date: October 20, 2017 06:15PM

Barabra Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I had a teacher do that in 1963 during a spelling
> test. She put a piece of tape on each desk and I
> opened my big mouth. It got taped. 52 yrs ago,
> still remember that. But I did deserve it. LOL .

Ummmm ~ ~ How was your math score?? 1963 + 52 yrs. comes to 2015.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.