HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Ethopian Dentist likes to hump all the broads
Posted by: foodking ()
Date: October 16, 2017 06:57PM

High Profile Ethiopian Dentist in the #DMV get's two females prego

Staff Writer

2017-16-17

.bugnews.bloggieblog.com .

Everyone may have heard that the Ethiopian community in the DC metro area is very closed lip about their community problems but , if you speak the language, you can hear all the secrets. For example, a high profile Dentist that is having alot family drama currently and parades around town like King David when it comes to women likes to explore secret gardens.

The meat of this gossip is related to two women getting prego. One of the lovely women was an office worker but later had to abort the baby due to complications. This office worker later disappeared and, some say return to the mother land.

The second woman can be describe as a well educated medical professional that can check your eyes. At times, King David and gold eye can be seen side by side in different parts of a professional office building and at other times, they could have been seen on top of each other. This high level professional woman became prego with this hard working Ethiopian Dentist. She lost the child allegedly.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Ethopian Dentist likes to hump all the broads
Posted by: Imagine that ()
Date: October 16, 2017 07:13PM

Imagine that Weinstein was a dentist and had access to a sleeping gas or some other form of anesthesia that puts women to sleep. You have to say it can always be worse.

Posted by: Imagine If ... ()
Date: October 16, 2017 08:34PM

Imagine that Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Imagine that Weinstein was a dentist and had
> access to a sleeping gas or some other form of
> anesthesia that puts women to sleep. You have to
> say it can always be worse.

Imagine if Weinstein used the same date rape drugs that Bill Cosby used. It's quite possible.

Posted by: Fantom.Shitter ()
Date: October 16, 2017 09:19PM

Only faggots refer to this area as the DMV. The DMV in Virginia is the Dept. Of Motor Vehicles, faggot.

Posted by: Reporter of incidents ()
Date: October 16, 2017 11:01PM

I once had this Ethiopian GF. She was pretty HOT, in fact. Anyhow, the first time we had sex, I wasn't expecting it. We were in her apt. She told me she wanted to pick up something there before we went to this movie. So I'm sitting there on her couch waiting for her. She comes out of her bedroom, sits on the couch next to me, grabs me, shoves her tongue in my mouth and reaches for my fly. She unzips it, puts her hand in there and grabs my penis and starts massaging it while she's ramming her tongue down my throat.

WOW! I didn't expect that. So anyhow, we get each other's clothes off and she's leading me in the bedroom by pulling on my penis.

So anyhow, she gets to he r bed, sits on it and I kneel on the floor and go to eat her pussy. She stops me and doesn't understand what I'm doing. I ask her why she thinks they cut that thing off in her country. So she makes a funny face, but lets me go at it.

Now I've tasted all different kinds of pussy, and it all tastes pretty good, but this broad's tasted different. I'd never eaten Ethiopian pussy before. It tasted OK, it was just different. About 2 min into it she had her legs locked around my neck and was pushing on the back of my head and moaning. She bucked and arched her back and started flopping all over the bed until she pushed me away. After that, she kept asking me to keep going down on her. Finally, she let me enter her, When I was going for the rubber, she put her hand on mine and told me I didn't need it.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.