HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Why do Nigs believe they are entitled to things?
Posted by: Ebt ()
Date: October 16, 2017 04:26PM

Why can't they work?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why do Nigs believe they are entitled to things?
Posted by: We wuz kangz ()
Date: October 16, 2017 11:20PM

look what Dr Albert Schweitzer said about black people: Albert Schweitzer: Africans a Sub-race In die mist of the Congo trouble, Dr. Albert Schweitzer said: I have given my life to try to alleviate the sufferings of Africa. There is something that all White men who have lived here like I must learn and know: That these individuals are a sub-race. They have neither the intellectual, mental or emotional abilities to equate or share equally with White men in any functions of our civilization. I have given my life to try to bring unto them the advantages which our civilization must offer, but I have become well aware that we must retain this status: White the superior and they the inferior. For whenever a white man seeks to live among them as equals, they will either destroy or devour him. And they will destroy all of his work and so for any existing relationship or for any benefit to his people, let White men, from anywhere in the world, which would come to help Africa remember that he must continually retain this status: You the master and they the inferior children that you would help or teach. Never fraternize with them as equals. Never accept them as your social equals or they will devour you. They will destroy you.

Posted by: Margaret Sanger ()
Date: October 16, 2017 11:22PM

That is exactly the reason why I started Planned Parenthood. I realized this problem with them in our society. All it takes is 340,000+ aborted black fetuses each year and before you know it, you're "thinning the herd".

Posted by: Rahm Emanuel ()
Date: October 16, 2017 11:25PM

I was getting sick of their feelings of entitlement in MY city - Chicago. Now, I don't care if they kill each other off. I'm not sending my city police officers in there to break up their fights or killing sprees.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.