HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
want to fuck Miz in the ass
Posted by: eesh's dick ()
Date: October 15, 2017 04:37PM

how can I accomplish this?

would Miz be willing to do this?

I'm not even joking. PM me if interested Miz. I'll make it feel real good for you. I'm really nice and you would probably like me if you gave me a chance. I don't understand why this would be considered creepy. It's not a big deal. Why does Miz act like this? Just let me put it in there, it will only take a couple of minutes. If Miz did this, there would not be so much war in the world. Why does Miz act like he's standing on a pedestal, like he's made out of solid gold? He's not. If he'd just bend over and let me do it, it would make this world a better place to live in. We can do it in two minutes. Maybe 30 seconds. I don't understand why Miz acts like he cannot be touched, like he's so valuable that he cannot even be looked at. Why does he act like this? I am good. Just because I do not look like Tyrone Power does not mean that you can treat me like common dirt. I deserve to love, and to be loved, like everyone else. I am an ugly dick, but that does not mean I am dirt. Why do you treat me this way Miz?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: want to fuck Miz in the ass
Posted by: Assfucking Redux ()
Date: October 15, 2017 05:45PM

This topic hearkens back to many years ago before the Miz-Eesh war began. As background for more recent readers of this site, long ago Miz had a crush on eesh and wanted to have sex with him. Miz was quite enamored of eesh's golden locks and blue eyes. As we know, both eesh and Miz, like virtually all the other characters in the drama here, are bisexual. Moreover, The pair have a basic compatibility due to Miz being a "bottom" and eesh a "top", and conveniently Miz lived in Richmond at the time, before he flunked out of VCU.

Although details are rather murky, it seems two of them actually had at least one "date". And something happened during that fateful date long ago which was to change the character of this site and the world for decades to come. Whether a disagreement sprang froms Miz's pedophilia and sexual desire for infants, or eesh's BBC fascination, we will never know. But unfortunately for reasons neither will disclose, Miz and eesh did not hit it off, and the rest is history.

Posted by: it was Hooters ()
Date: October 15, 2017 06:59PM

A little bird told me that Miz and eesh went to Hooters for their date.

Posted by: smfdh ()
Date: October 15, 2017 07:04PM

This shit has been going on for almost ten years...you losers need to get a life someday...

Posted by: oh, I disagree ()
Date: October 15, 2017 07:12PM

In a way, those two serve a purpose in tha they provide me with several minutes of entertainment every week.

Posted by: Observer 232 ()
Date: October 15, 2017 08:54PM

oh, I disagree Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> In a way, those two serve a purpose in tha they
> provide me with several minutes of entertainment
> every week.

It's some good laughs, but the Moreno's fucking with innocent people who aren't involved is not cool at all.

At this point it looks like we're good for at least another 3 to 5 years of drama, just with the existing lawsuits and bankruptcy filings. That is not even accounting for Lizzie's release in the not too distant future. Keep the popcorn stocked up to enjoy the festivities.

Posted by: Hooters Date ()
Date: October 15, 2017 09:06PM

How about some more info on this date at Hooters?

c'mon eesh, quit teasing us!

Posted by: Problem solved ()
Date: November 03, 2017 10:12AM

Someone should fuck Miz in the ass with a shotgun.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.