HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Interracial marriage increasing because of online dating...
Posted by: UhOhh ()
Date: October 13, 2017 08:10PM

"Dating websites have changed the way couples meet. Now evidence is emerging that this change is influencing levels of interracial marriage and even the stability of marriage itself."
https://www.technologyreview.com/s/609091/first-evidence-that-online-dating-is-changing-the-nature-of-society/?mc_cid=361630dac2&mc_eid=28796c202b

"We used to marry people to which we were somehow connected to: friends of friends, schoolmates, neighbours. Since we were more connected to people similar to us, we were likely to marry someone from our own race.
However, online dating has changed this..."
https://arxiv.org/abs/1709.10478

"15 percent of Americans admit to having used online dating, and 5 percent of those who are married .... met their spouse online."
https://www.sciencealert.com/this-is-how-online-dating-has-changed-the-very-fabric-of-society

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Interracial marriage increasing because of online dating...
Posted by: Oh well ()
Date: October 13, 2017 08:45PM

Those articles would be interesting except the fact that divorce rates are at an all time high. And continue to climb....

(40-50 percent of all American marriages end in divorce).
Attachments:
image.png

Posted by: Malcolm-xXx ()
Date: October 13, 2017 08:58PM

-;
Attachments:
8C60AFCF-ABBE-4763-8C12-BB13176F6471.jpeg

Posted by: David Duke ()
Date: October 14, 2017 08:07AM

The funniest part of it is, that the KKK openly encourages interracial marriage because they know it will exterminate the black man. Lolz!
Attachments:
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Posted by: Nog life ()
Date: October 14, 2017 08:12AM

David Duke Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The funniest part of it is, that the KKK openly
> encourages interracial marriage because they know
> it will exterminate the black man. Lolz!

Like the KKK, democrats also promote the murder of blacks by abortion. The only thing that's changed is the democrats technique.

Posted by: Tommy Varlas ()
Date: October 14, 2017 09:19AM

The only reason why blacks are tolerated in this day and age is bc of their sports ability. However, with the decline of the NFL, NBA etc, they will need to return to the fields to do manual labor. Look at clinton Portis. Made $15mil a year at one time and now he is broke. $15 mil! Blacks cannot manage money is a proven fact.
I am scared of all these professional blacks(the manly dykes in WNBA TOO) once the leagues fold!

Posted by: gf9j7 ()
Date: October 14, 2017 11:28AM

It is because these black women who sign up for these dating sites know they have to be a little forward if they see a profile they like. See, black women statistically get the least response to their profiles. So if they want a date, they have to be go getters and reach out to anything that looks promising. They can't be picky about the color of the guy. If he looks like he might be OK, they have to try it.

I met my wife like this. We were all sitting around drinking beer, and this one guy who's a real internet addict was surfing around and found this site that had a special for a free profile for a week or so, so he took pics of all of us with his cell phone and set up the accounts. Just for shits and giggles, I logged into mine a couple days later and was surprised at all the responses.

A lot of them were whacko chicks, some of them were prostitutes, a couple of obviously high maintenance broads, a few of the Ly sisters and some hood girls, but there was this one that was the most sincere of all. She was 34, about 7 yrs older than me, looked a lot like an older version of that black chick at Nats park. So, ya' know, every once in a while, ya' gotta' say WTF, why not? So I got ahold of her. Turned out to be for real.

Anyhow, she told me about all this shit about how if you're a black woman you have to sign up on all these sites, and almost all the responses you get are from useless people, hood rats, weirdo white guys and fat old balding guys with bad teeth. She said she even got some responses from a couple of gay guys telling asking her if she was just a real convincing drag queen and could they see in person? She definitely looks like a woman--no doubt about it.

If you see something that might look halfway OK, ya' gotta' give it a try. She had stats, and articles and all this crazy shit about online dating. Some of those articles talked about how young white girls get all these answers from hood rats telling them they got big dicks and all this shit. It's craxy, the whole thing. Now I can see why I never signed my own ass up for this. it's funny, though, how doing it for shits and giggles because it was free worked out, though.

Posted by: Last white guy in Sterling ()
Date: October 14, 2017 12:09PM

Gross. So much gross.

Posted by: Dave Chappelle ()
Date: October 14, 2017 02:52PM

The niggers post bios that make themselves out to be JayZ. Low self esteem desperate white bitches are susceptible, but soon learn it's really ashy Larry.

Posted by: 93TBC ()
Date: October 14, 2017 08:01PM

Tommy Varlas Wrote:
> The only reason why blacks are tolerated in this
> day and age is bc of their sports ability.
> However, with the decline of the NFL, NBA etc,
> they will need to return to the fields to do
> manual labor. Look at clinton Portis. Made $15mil
> a year at one time and now he is broke. $15 mil!
> Blacks cannot manage money is a proven fact.
> I am scared of all these professional blacks(the
> manly dykes in WNBA TOO) once the leagues fold!

Mellody Hobson seems to be doing OK.

Posted by: 6wwkp ()
Date: October 14, 2017 11:48PM

makind has many SERIOUS problems, aiding the "gene pool" to stronger with diversity is a small thing.

it's just a race card calling card for failed libs that have nothing else to show but illegitimate kids to support using politics to "ensure they are picked winners"

Posted by: Gerrymanderer2 ()
Date: October 15, 2017 12:10AM

I never understood why a white woman would marry a white dude.

Posted by: Goatfuckerer2 ()
Date: October 15, 2017 12:24AM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
> I never understood why a white woman would marry a
> white dude.

Same reason a white woman will never fuck you Ravi, most think niggers and sandniggers like you are disgusting. That is unless they are a 300 lb pig that no white man would want. Sorry you keep getting rejected Ravi, at least you have your goat.

Posted by: Undercover Minority Fucker ()
Date: October 15, 2017 12:36AM

Muslim/Nigger/Any kind Of Pussy Fucker

I'm going on it's just lunch/fuck a Muslim bitch in the ass .com
Attachments:
IMG_6815.PNG
IMG_6796.JPG
IMG_6046.GIF

Posted by: Paki-inbreds ()
Date: October 15, 2017 08:45AM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
> I never understood why a white woman would marry a
> white dude.
Attachments:
image.jpeg

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.