HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Democrat Supporters Gweneth Paltrow and Angelina Jolie Almost Raped by Democrat Support Weinstein and Forced to Remain Silent
Posted by: DEM cover-up ()
Date: October 11, 2017 03:38PM

a-young-angelina-jolie-philip-wong-1991.In a follow-up piece to its original bombshell report, the New York Times published on-the-record accounts from Gwyneth Paltrow and Angelina Jolie, who described how Weinstein isolated them and made advances or unwanted sexual contact, which they said they rejected.

The encounters they recalled followed a similar narrative: First, they said, Mr. Weinstein lured them to a private place to discuss films, scripts or even Oscar campaigns. Then, the women contend, he variously tried to initiate massages, touched them inappropriately, took off his clothes or offered them explicit work-for-sex deals.

Yet even after becoming famous, A-list stars, both actresses felt the need to keep their experiences to themselves. Weinstein even berated Paltrow after being confronted by her then-boyfriend, actor Brad Pitt. At the time, she was 22 and had just received a breakout role in a Weinstein-produced film.

Even as Ms. Paltrow became known as the “first lady of Miramax” and won an Oscar for “Shakespeare in Love” in 1999, very few people knew about Mr. Weinstein’s advances. “I was expected to keep the secret,” she said.

Jolie said Weinstein made unwanted advances toward her during the release of “Playing by Heart” in the late 1990s, in a hotel room, which she rejected.

“I had a bad experience with Harvey Weinstein in my youth, and as a result, chose never to work with him again and warn others when they did,” Ms. Jolie said in an email. “This behavior towards women in any field, any country is unacceptable.”

In one of the most searing accounts from the dozens of woman who have now shared their stories with either the New York Times or the New Yorker, actress Katharine Kendall described an incident where she accompanied Weinstein back to his house, where he disrobed and “chased her around the living room.”

“He literally chased me,” she said. “He wouldn’t let me pass him to get to the door.”

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.