HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Hey snowflake, gotta run. Will take your lunch money later.
Posted by: covfefe ()
Date: October 11, 2017 02:04PM

Most dorks don't get that they're being made fun of, as is certainly the case here with (thousands). I do understand that you're trying to stand up for himself by bragging about your athletic accomplishments which makes you sound even more pathetic.

A lot of learning how to deal with insecurities should be learned before leaving highschool but some people are late bloomers I guess. Assuming the wife might have taken a little pity on you to go out on that first date and I bet she rolls her eyes a lot when you talk. Be glad you have someone (lord knows your parents are) and try not to fuck it up.

Seriously though, hit the gym and maybe get a script for the low testosterone. It'll be better for you in the long run.

Ciao for now pussy. LOL

My signature: Remember the last time Trumptards tried to give us advice about politics then ended up storming the capitol and tried to overthrow our government? Yeah, no thanks morons.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hey snowflake, gotta run. Will take your lunch money later.
Posted by: (in thousands) ()
Date: October 11, 2017 02:14PM

FOUR threads!!! #winning! Even after giving yourself some time to cool off, you still came back with this pathetic shit. You do realize what a fucking loser this makes you? Of course you don't. That's what makes you so stupid.

You are right about one thing for once, most dorks don't get that they're being made fun of, which is why you keep coming back for another beating. You're just to stupid to see it.

C'mon fool, I don't talk to my wife like that. Use some sense. I only talk to stupid little online trolls like that. You know the kind that thinks he's so witty and clever, but readily reveals himself to be an absolute retard?

Go ahead now. Run away like a little pussy.

Posted by: Goatfuckerer2 ()
Date: October 11, 2017 02:23PM

Damn you Triggered the fuck out of Ravi today, lmfao! He must be hitting the meth early.

Posted by: leave covefe alone! ()
Date: October 11, 2017 03:00PM

he's very triggered today! stop picking on him!

Posted by: Ravimanderer2 ()
Date: October 11, 2017 03:11PM

Remember Kids, Ravi is
Gerry2
Uncle Sampson
covfefe
Childish bambinO
AlbertEinstein
others also...anon.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.