HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
The ultimate Louise Miller Basl thread
Posted by: Bert Stanton ()
Date: October 08, 2017 06:43AM

Post your pics and jokes about Michael Basl's dead mother. He was adopted so it's not like it's his real mother. It's retarded that the eesh groupies defend her like it's their own mother. She's a dead hooker with a cuck husband. Tom found new pussy

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The ultimate Louise Miller Basl thread
Posted by: stabstabstabstabstab ()
Date: October 08, 2017 07:20AM

No eesh groupie would EVER stab his or her elderly father.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The ultimate Louise Miller Basl thread
Posted by: Bert Stanton ()
Date: October 08, 2017 10:20AM

I never "stabbed," my father. It was a domestic dispute gone wrong. However Michael Basl drove his own foster mother to death. Also "defiling," my grandfather' grave is a federal offense. Also a good way to get your ass whipped by bearded vets. "Defiling," Louise's grave gets a laugh. Fuck, you could dig the bitch up and it's a simple misdeamenor. Take that and suck on it

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The ultimate Louise Miller Basl thread
Posted by: It was a domestic dispute gone ()
Date: October 08, 2017 11:22AM

Ha Fucking Ha...rationalize much? I accidentally drove a knife into my father and went to jail...oops.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The ultimate Louise Miller Basl thread
Posted by: Michael Choadsef Basl ()
Date: October 11, 2017 10:04PM

'
Attachments:
itstaysaway.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The ultimate Louise Miller Basl thread
Posted by: 'domestic dispute gone wrong' ()
Date: October 12, 2017 12:47AM

Bert Stanton Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I never "stabbed," my father. It was a domestic
> dispute gone wrong. However Michael Basl drove his
> own foster mother to death. Also "defiling," my
> grandfather' grave is a federal offense. Also a
> good way to get your ass whipped by bearded vets.
> "Defiling," Louise's grave gets a laugh. Fuck, you
> could dig the bitch up and it's a simple
> misdeamenor. Take that and suck on it


A 'domestic dispute gone wrong'. WTF does that mean? Is there such a thing as a 'domestic dispute gone right'? Would that be if you brandished a spoon instead of a knife? Or stabbed your father with an egg beater?

And what exactly happened that fateful evening? Until you tell us, we can only speculate. Lizzie says you reacted to your father giving you a beatdown.

1)How do you get a beatdown from someone in toot's condition?
2)What did you do to piss him off? Bill the folks for a two hour teleconference with your so-called attorney? Invite lizzie to move in? Refuse to take your meds?
Make another fucking PYBR on the sidewalk?

We demand answers, fatso!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The ultimate Louise Miller Basl thread
Posted by: Simple Amswer ()
Date: October 12, 2017 12:57AM

'domestic dispute gone wrong' Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Bert Stanton Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I never "stabbed," my father. It was a domestic
> > dispute gone wrong. However Michael Basl drove
> his
> > own foster mother to death. Also "defiling," my
> > grandfather' grave is a federal offense. Also a
> > good way to get your ass whipped by bearded
> vets.
> > "Defiling," Louise's grave gets a laugh. Fuck,
> you
> > could dig the bitch up and it's a simple
> > misdeamenor. Take that and suck on it
>
>
> A 'domestic dispute gone wrong'. WTF does that
> mean? Is there such a thing as a 'domestic
> dispute gone right'? Would that be if you
> brandished a spoon instead of a knife? Or stabbed
> your father with an egg beater?
>
> And what exactly happened that fateful evening?
> Until you tell us, we can only speculate. Lizzie
> says you reacted to your father giving you a
> beatdown.
>
> 1)How do you get a beatdown from someone in toot's
> condition?
> 2)What did you do to piss him off? Bill the folks
> for a two hour teleconference with your so-called
> attorney? Invite lizzie to move in? Refuse to take
> your meds?
> Make another fucking PYBR on the sidewalk?
>
> We demand answers, fatso!

Miz is retarded as fuck.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The ultimate Louise Miller Basl thread
Posted by: peep ()
Date: October 16, 2017 05:17PM

I'm going to bump this under my username, because Michael deserves to know it was me.

___________________
-The Sheriff of FFXU

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The ultimate Louise Miller Basl thread
Posted by: Lolz3r ()
Date: October 31, 2017 09:57PM

Bump

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The ultimate Louise Miller Basl thread
Posted by: Pussi wussi ()
Date: October 31, 2017 10:02PM

Umpt

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The ultimate Louise Miller Basl thread
Posted by: Bumperman ()
Date: December 27, 2017 03:18PM

,,

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The ultimate Louise Miller Basl thread
Posted by: meee ()
Date: December 27, 2017 03:31PM

fuck off peep

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The ultimate Louise Miller Basl thread
Posted by: Bumperman ()
Date: December 27, 2017 10:24PM

==---

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The ultimate Louise Miller Basl thread
Posted by: peep ()
Date: February 15, 2018 04:57PM

+_+_+_+

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The ultimate Louise Miller Basl thread
Posted by: George Basl ()
Date: March 01, 2018 02:53PM

Michael masturbates to pictures of Louise postmortem.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The ultimate Louise Miller Basl thread
Posted by: bumperman ()
Date: April 12, 2018 03:41PM

.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The ultimate Louise Miller Basl thread
Posted by: stabstabstabstabstab ()
Date: April 12, 2018 05:39PM

Bert Stanton Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I never "stabbed," my father. It was a domestic
> dispute gone wrong. However Michael Basl drove his
> own foster mother to death. Also "defiling," my
> grandfather' grave is a federal offense. Also a
> good way to get your ass whipped by bearded vets.
> "Defiling," Louise's grave gets a laugh. Fuck, you
> could dig the bitch up and it's a simple
> misdeamenor. Take that and suck on it


well, SOMETHING killed tootguy, maybe it was you.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The ultimate Louise Miller Basl thread
Posted by: Kwenten Dodge ()
Date: April 12, 2018 06:03PM

It was my "dark Humor".

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The ultimate Louise Miller Basl thread
Posted by: LMB Society ()
Date: August 31, 2019 06:51PM

I went to her grave and can still smell her fishy cooch from 6ft above.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The ultimate Louise Miller Basl thread
Posted by: Thomas Basl ()
Date: August 31, 2019 09:30PM

LMB Society Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I went to her grave and can still smell her fishy
> cooch from 6ft above.


She definitely had a fishy cooch. Her body itself began to stink like rotting flesh and the cancer smell permeated the air during her last months. The day that nasty bitch died was the day I became a free man.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The ultimate Louise Miller Basl thread
Posted by: Sharon K. Moreno ()
Date: August 31, 2019 09:50PM

All that fat on the rotting corpse of tootguy has gone rancid and it's stinking up the entire county.
Attachments:
tootguy dead.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The ultimate Louise Miller Basl thread
Posted by: bumptup ()
Date: September 09, 2019 12:32AM

:)

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The ultimate Louise Miller Basl thread
Posted by: bumptup ()
Date: September 09, 2019 05:57PM

=

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The ultimate Louise Miller Basl thread
Posted by: bumptup ()
Date: September 11, 2019 01:34PM

_

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The ultimate Louise Miller Basl thread
Posted by: LMB Society ()
Date: September 11, 2019 01:46PM











Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The ultimate Louise Miller Basl thread
Posted by: peep is baiting eesh ()
Date: September 11, 2019 01:52PM

Good...I hope he takes the bait.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The ultimate Louise Miller Basl thread
Posted by: the weapon used was ()
Date: September 11, 2019 02:14PM

Didnt Eesh fuck her to death with a shovel handle?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The ultimate Louise Miller Basl thread
Posted by: still dead? ()
Date: September 12, 2019 09:54AM

Burn in hell dirty whore

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The ultimate Louise Miller Basl thread
Posted by: bumptard ()
Date: September 23, 2019 01:54PM

-

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The ultimate Louise Miller Basl thread
Posted by: Hey Eesh ()
Date: September 25, 2019 10:57AM

Tell me something Mike. What did the inside of your mother's vagina feel like? What did it smell like?

Did you smell cancer every time you ate her out?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The ultimate Louise Miller Basl thread
Posted by: sweep ()
Date: October 07, 2019 09:14PM

_"_"_"_"_

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The ultimate Louise Miller Basl thread
Posted by: the pick ()
Date: October 07, 2019 09:49PM

Louise was a better looking woman than her son.
Attachments:
IMG_20150509_41141.jpg
fuuuuuuuuuuuu.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 ********  **      **  **    **  ********  **     ** 
 **        **  **  **  **   **      **     **     ** 
 **        **  **  **  **  **       **     **     ** 
 ******    **  **  **  *****        **     **     ** 
 **        **  **  **  **  **       **      **   **  
 **        **  **  **  **   **      **       ** **   
 ********   ***  ***   **    **     **        ***    
This forum powered by Phorum.