HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Toys R Us is going under - probably because parents are afraid to take their kid there
Posted by: bad news for miz ()
Date: September 18, 2017 02:46PM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Toys R Us is going under - probably because parents are afraid to take their kid there
Posted by: Mizery Me ()
Date: September 18, 2017 03:10PM

Don't worry about me.
I am way beyond Toys R. Us after the 2013 incident in the Seasonal Halloween Costume department and that persnickety Philips woman as if I'd be attracted to her beast of a four-year-old. Always has candy oozing out of that fat little bitch's mouth. I personally think Mommy was upset that I wasn't giving the cur the once over twice.

Chuck E. Cheese is out too.

Lately, I have been cruising parks with Meade Skelton.

He is too stupid to realize I have been using him as a 'wingman' for the eligible younguns there.
Attachments:
3660511957_1541c0e0e0_b.jpg

Re: Toys R Us is going under - probably because parents are afraid to take their kid there
Posted by: Reporter of facts ()
Date: September 18, 2017 10:03PM

ACtually, it has been sold to a group of black entrepreneurs who plan to make some fundamental changes to turn it around and make it a success again. The first order of business is a name change. It's new name is "We Be Toys".

Posted by: nog d'nigger ()
Date: September 18, 2017 10:12PM

I used to go there just to shit in the women's bathroom.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.