HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Democrats Have Fun With Signs
Posted by: Sign Here ()
Date: September 18, 2017 02:14PM

A long, long time ago, Democrats had a lot of fun with signs. They posted them everywhere — on drinking fountains, in restaurants, in clothing stores, you name it. There was a sign for every scenario for telling people with dark skin color what to do and where to go. These Democrats, like Bull Connor, just loved their signs. Those signs made sure that "colored" people knew their place — which was far away from the white Democrats who hated them.

Those same Democrats turned firehoses and dogs on the black Republicans (like Martin Luther King Jr.) who dared confront them on their bigotry and hatred. Those black Republicans marched with white Christian abolitionists (also Republicans) to end the evil scourge of racism in this nation. Yet, over time, the Democrats have successfully whitewashed their involvement with their deeply racist past. They managed to blame it on Republicans (as usual) and Republicans haven't been smart enough to fight the myth, even though the majority of the opposition to the Civil Rights Act of 1964 was overwhelmingly Democrat. But that's old news.

What are the Democrats up to today? They're going back to their roots and have gotten back into the sign-posting business again. They're putting up signs in every cafe in the land to let us Deplorables know we can't sit with them. They're trying to be sneakier about it this time. The signs don't say "TRUMP SUPPORTERS GO AROUND BACK" or "DEMOCRATS ONLY." Oh no! That would be too obvious. Instead, they're posting these. I found this at the local coffee shop I had been frequenting instead of Starbucks. I haven't been back since. (In case you're curious, the signs come from a website that is pushing every single Democrat platform. I'd bet my MAGA hat it's paid for by George Soros.)

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.