HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
My neighbor told me that one of our ex neighbors used to hit on her all of the time.
Posted by: I'm not good at lying ()
Date: September 18, 2017 08:02AM

I told her it's because she's hot and every guy in the neighborhood wants to fuck her! She got mad at me and went inside.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: My neighbor told me that one of our ex neighbors used to hit on her all of the time.
Posted by: OP Must Be Miz ()
Date: September 18, 2017 09:20AM

OP she gave you a perfect opportunity to sausage grind her asshole and you blew it by being so socially inept and oblivious to the signs she was sending. So much so that you can only be Miz. Face it dude, you will NEVER get pussy from a living breathing human woman due to your lack of social awareness and awkwardness. Not even your mom feels sorry enough to fuck you these days so you may as well kill yourself now. You pathetic dip shit loser.

Re: My neighbor told me that one of our ex neighbors used to hit on her all of the time.
Posted by: I'm not good at lying ()
Date: September 18, 2017 09:24AM

I'm not Miz and I'm married, so there's that!

Posted by: likesolderchix ()
Date: September 18, 2017 11:20AM

Ah, the advantage of being a young guy when an older chick hits on you! See, I can play dumb, and it's believable, so the older chick will be more obvious about it after a while. Doesn't work every time but works a lot of the time, Enough to keep me smiling.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.