HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
My wife said she would divorce me if she caught me smoking pot, so I eat it instead.
Posted by: 420 fan ()
Date: September 11, 2017 09:09AM

I just eat a bud and about an hour later it starts to make my high. Sometimes it really kicks in after a couple of hours if I eat a god meal.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: My wife said she would divorce me if she caught me smoking pot, so I eat it instead.
Posted by: OPis ()
Date: September 11, 2017 09:23AM

full of shit. Weed has to be cooked so the THC can adhere to the fat cells in the cooked food. Everyone knows that. Come on OP you can do better than this.

Re: My wife said she would divorce me if she caught me smoking pot, so I eat it instead.
Posted by: high life ()
Date: September 11, 2017 09:34AM

OPis Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> full of shit. Weed has to be cooked so the THC can
> adhere to the fat cells in the cooked food.
> Everyone knows that. Come on OP you can do better
> than this.

um, no it doesn't have to be cooked. but when you eat it its harder to regulate how high you get. and it takes longer.

Posted by: agreed ()
Date: September 11, 2017 09:36AM

OPis Wrote:
> than this.

+1

Posted by: Blimmo ()
Date: September 11, 2017 09:49AM

Libs:

SMoke pole, spread AIDS=Good!

Smoke pot, illegal, support polluters, terrorists & organized crime=BETTER!!!

Smoke cigs, Ur business, legal=Ba-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-ddddddddddddddd!
Smoke e-cigs, Ur business, legal, no harm done=WORSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by: ground bud ()
Date: September 11, 2017 09:50AM

Cannabis is misunderstood by many - its very safe. Smoking is preferred because it is much shorter in duration than eating. I smoke once or twice each year with my buddies golfing and thats it. Its ok but nothing special. Alcohol and tobacco are much much more addictive and dangerous.

The big problem in VA is cannabis is illegal and your wife has a point there - not good to be in possession of this herb in VA. If you live in DC you can consider telling your wife to fuck off. She really has no right over your decision to do things that are legal.

Of course no one believes you 'eat a bud' as that would be disgusting and stupid. If you have half a brain you saute the ground bud in butter and add to a brownie recipe.

Posted by: Big Government ()
Date: September 11, 2017 09:53AM

Blimmo Wrote:
> Libs:
>
> SMoke pole, spread AIDS=Good!
>
> Smoke pot, illegal, support polluters, terrorists
> & organized crime=BETTER!!!
>
> Smoke cigs, Ur business,
> legal=Ba-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-ddddddddddddddd!
> Smoke e-cigs, Ur business, legal, no harm
> done=WORSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Idiots:

Nanny State, throw people in jail for smoking pot! Their freedoms are offensive to me!!!

Posted by: Quoter of Pickle Smokers' Posts ()
Date: September 11, 2017 10:04AM

Big Government Wrote:
>
>
>
> Idiots:
>
> Nanny State, throw people in jail for smoking pot! telling people what legal activities and substances they can or can't allow in the business they pay rent for and taxes on! And pay off govt. clerks and inspectors, too, cuz if they don't they suddenly don't get their license or pass inspection! How progressive!
> Their freedoms are offensive to me!!!

FIFY

Posted by: Sorry, you're not educated ()
Date: September 11, 2017 10:20AM

OPis Wrote:
> than this.

While it's harder to regulate your high, it still gets you high by eating it.
Adhering to fat cells in cooked food? Does your Tylenol have to do that? How about your beer?

Ga-ga-ga-goofus!

Posted by: my own fault ()
Date: September 11, 2017 11:14AM

Sorry, you're not educated Wrote:
> OPis Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > full of shit. Weed has to be cooked so the THC
> can
> > adhere to the fat cells in the cooked food.
> > Everyone knows that. Come on OP you can do
> better
> > than this.
>
>
> While it's harder to regulate your high, it still
> gets you high by eating it.
> Adhering to fat cells in cooked food? Does your
> Tylenol have to do that? How about your beer?
>
> Ga-ga-ga-goofus!

THC is fat soluble so if you cook it with fat the THC is dissolved into the fat and more easily absorbed by the digestives system. Tylenol and beer are both water soluble. One of the reasons THC remains in the body for a long time is it is stored in fat cells and requires time to diminish. If it were water soluble you could flush it out quicker.

Posted by: shegaveutheanswer ()
Date: September 11, 2017 02:41PM

Blow your next bong hit in her face and tell her too, Get Gone! Who wants to be married to an up tight cunt.

Posted by: divorce the bitch ()
Date: September 11, 2017 03:27PM

Pot just keeps getting better and better, Your wife is just going to get older and older.

Posted by: Steve Bannon ()
Date: September 12, 2017 08:49AM

Get an ounce of nigger weed. Remove the stems and seeds.
Grind it and bake at 250-275 for approx 45 mins in the oven.
Take baked shake and On low heat, add coconut oil. Slow cook for approx 2hrs-use metal bacon grease screen to deprecate the soggy green material. Put green oil into freezer. Don't overtighten the screw top lid. With your morning coffee, take a fork and scrape some of this hardened nectar into your coffee. Go easy until you find a baseline of how much scrapes you need. Ahhhhh bliss.
Your commute to work will be less violent,
You can put up with your wife's PMS,
Your annoying kids will be tolerable....
As this suspension passes thru your body as part of the digestive process, you can feel the effects 6-8 hrs after that coffee.

I've used so much scrapes that I was feeling the effects AFTER sleeping 7hrs!

When you smoke, you reek of it and it's a bust.
When you eat it, everyone wants to know why you're grinds a mile wide.

I also noticed that eating it vs smoking it will delay ejaculation significantly.

The past 3x I've had sex after consuming it, by the time I came, I felt as if my vas deferents detached!

Before learning this technique, I had a nice glass bong with a shower head and ice holder etc etc etc.

What a waste of $200 for a glorified bong!

Oh, and when I make a pasta dish, I use the soaked green matter from the extraction as if it were herbs like parsley/oregano....amazing.

Your eyes still get red/glassy so be warned!

Posted by: 420 fan ()
Date: September 12, 2017 09:11AM

I like the way Steve Bannon lives! Well, at least ^THIS Steve Bannon^

Posted by: YeaThanks Steve ()
Date: September 12, 2017 09:30AM

420 fan Wrote:
> I like the way Steve Bannon lives! Well, at least
> ^THIS Steve Bannon^

Fuckin A. I'm going to try this! I've always found eating it gets me higher than smoking it. Mr. Bannon's recipe sounds great. Thanks for the tip.

Date: September 12, 2017 12:06PM

Time the oven drying part bc it will smell like cheech & Chong s house after that mariachi band all got high.

Make sure none of your pets EAT the green matter you filtered.

Amazing how just getting the fork and reaching inside the freezer for the container, and it seems like your BRAIN instantly preps itself for the RUSH of symptomatic relief.

NEVER EVER GIVE brownies or cookies made with this oil to anyone PERIOD.
They will wreck their car or get in some trouble and it'll BURN you in the ass! Gave a small brownie to a guy that helps me do piece work, and he was almost admitted for a psych veal.

I used to use butter but after 3 months in the freezer, it would start going rancid.

Posted by: Steve Fan ()
Date: September 12, 2017 01:11PM

Steve Bannon Wrote:
> Time the oven drying part bc it will smell like
> cheech & Chong s house after that mariachi band
> all got high.
>
> Make sure none of your pets EAT the green matter
> you filtered.
>
> Amazing how just getting the fork and reaching
> inside the freezer for the container, and it seems
> like your BRAIN instantly preps itself for the
> RUSH of symptomatic relief.
>
> NEVER EVER GIVE brownies or cookies made with this
> oil to anyone PERIOD.
> They will wreck their car or get in some trouble
> and it'll BURN you in the ass! Gave a small
> brownie to a guy that helps me do piece work, and
> he was almost admitted for a psych veal.
>
> I used to use butter but after 3 months in the
> freezer, it would start going rancid.

So the extract is what is know as "wax" or "oil". Cool I've got to try this, and you are saying it's really concentrated? I normally just bake the weed in brownies and eat them but this sounds better. One other question...You said you made this extract from weed with stems and seeds in it. What if you use medical grade shit? Like an ounce of kush or something?

Date: September 12, 2017 02:13PM

Not a wax or oil bc those need to be combusted by flame.
When you slow bake in the coconut oil method I described, you start the decarboxylation process. THC needs a certain amount of heat, so it can be processed by your brain. Smoking a bowl does this for a split second from the lighter's flame....

Sadly, when you do the "instant heating for a split second method(bowl, joints/bong) you lose a HIGH amount of THC....70-80% of it goes bye bye into thin air!

I use swag weed bc it is strong enough. I take 99% of the stems OUT and 100% of seeds OUT before I use my $10 grinder. Spread the grinder out weed on the cookie sheet too. You want a nice EVEN drying out. If you fine tune the technique and follow 90% of my process, it will be enough.

I feel that medical grade shit I get($40/gram) would just be too potent. Think about this other fact: if you bag seedy weed, and you get high, imagine how potent that weed would be if it never "went to seed." When female buds get fertilized by male pollen, potency drops more than 50%....therefore, if you have true sinsimilla(unfertilized female buds/flowers), grown outdoors....that would be some potent landrace type weed!

When I buy 2g of high potent shit from a 20yr old kid down the street, that shit lasts me at LEAST two weeks using ONLY a bong! I cannot function on medical grade shit to commute, effectively do my job, interact w co workers etc, eat like a normal person at lunch, reverse commute, go to soccer games etc..... I only smoke high grade shit when I NEED to sleep bc of something I need to wake up early for the next day. THC levels on some med grades I get are 20-25% THC compared with 7-10% "swag." Also, when you SPIKE the THC too high, the other flavonoids become squeezed out. Compare the analogy to great red wine vs everclear shots-both are alcohol right?

Another thing with high grade smoke session then a drive in my car-It is unpleasant bc I "start" hearing noises and literally stop my car at red lights and roll the window down to hear gremlins that don't exist. Paranoia starts to settle in. I used to smoke joints and drive, but that has become too much of a bust nowadays....when the tea is gone, there is a slight waxy ring around the cup....that's when I run my index finger in it, and that's the cherry on top!

Eating it will always stretch your investment.

Posted by: Father Onion ()
Date: September 12, 2017 04:16PM

You cannot selectively numb your emotions - when you numb painful anxiety with things like booze and bud you numb All your emotions, good and bad. Woody Harrelson recently quit the 'kind' because he said it was making him 'unavailable' emotionally.

Its one thing to get baked a couple times a year but if you are mixing THC oil with your coffee you have a real problem. Operating a car high is stupid too. Im a big believer that cannabis is one of the safest drugs available and that booze and everything else is far too dangerous to mess with.

For fucks sake though dont bake every day or even the majority of days each week/month/year.

Date: September 12, 2017 06:15PM

Besides reading this forum, while laying on a super great mattress, I just got a fb message from a neighbor from over 17 yrs ago! I'm feeling good AND the THC is making this exact moment in time worthwhile! Did I have coco loco in my morning coffee? Yes.do I still feel warm and tingly from 0930 ? Yes. Do I partake EVERY DAY? nope. Life comes at me fast, but I would rather be under the influence than deal with life. A girl I was seeing just had her older brother commit suicide less than 2 wks ago. I deal with her with THC coursing through my veins...without it, I would accidentally say the wrong thing.

Is it bad to smoke behind the wheel? It calms me down, I have pandora playing great music and I don't even notice the charger weaving in & out of the lanes of 66...without THC, I would take this guy's driving to be a personal attack on me!

I hope my knowledge of ingesting cannabis can free others from their own prisons.

Sadly, most of us worship democracy in our government, yet put up with a dictatorship in corporate America.

The "red pill" is an Exxon Valdez coating on your coffee!

Posted by: NippleChuck ()
Date: September 12, 2017 06:24PM

Steve Bannon Wrote:
> Besides reading this forum, while laying on a
> super great mattress, I just got a fb message
> from a neighbor from over 17 yrs ago! I'm feeling
> good AND the THC is making this exact moment in
> time worthwhile! Did I have coco loco in my
> morning coffee? Yes.do I still feel warm and
> tingly from 0930 ? Yes. Do I partake EVERY DAY?
> nope. Life comes at me fast, but I would rather be
> under the influence than deal with life. A girl I
> was seeing just had her older brother commit
> suicide less than 2 wks ago. I deal with her with
> THC coursing through my veins...without it, I
> would accidentally say the wrong thing.
>
> Is it bad to smoke behind the wheel? It calms me
> down, I have pandora playing great music and I
> don't even notice the charger weaving in & out of
> the lanes of 66...without THC, I would take this
> guy's driving to be a personal attack on me!
>
> I hope my knowledge of ingesting cannabis can free
> others from their own prisons.
>
> Sadly, most of us worship democracy in our
> government, yet put up with a dictatorship in
> corporate America.
>
> The "red pill" is an Exxon Valdez coating on your
> coffee!

Bra! PM me.

Nip

Posted by: 420 gives me explosive orgasms! ()
Date: September 13, 2017 02:17PM

I last just as long, no longer or any quicker, but the intensity is far greater!

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.