HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Scott Poole Principal Leaving Woodson for Chantilly HS
Posted by: Poole leaving ()
Date: August 17, 2017 01:07PM

Dear Parents and Guardians:

Good afternoon. I’m writing to let you know that I have accepted an offer to become the next principal of Chantilly High School. While I’m excited about the opportunity to serve as principal of the school community where I live and to one day potentially hand my own children their diplomas, it is tough to leave the people and school that I care so much about. I am proud of our students and staff and the work we have accomplished together as a school community, and I am confident that the great work will continue.

Please be assured that I will remain as principal at W.T. Woodson HS until a permanent replacement is named. I promise to do everything I can to ensure a smooth opening of the new school year and to maintain our goals and work plans. I want to thank all of you for helping make W.T. Woodson a terrific high school, and it has been an honor to work with you for the past 2 and half years to bring out the best in your sons and daughters.

Region 5 Assistant Superintendent, Dr. Frances Ivey and Executive Principal, Rebecca Baenig, will work tirelessly to ensure that Woodson High School continues on its path of excellence under highly capable leadership. The Region 5 Office and FCPS Human Resources Department will begin the principal search process immediately. You will receive information regarding future meetings with staff and community to gain information on the entire principal selection process and ways you can provide written input regarding the skills, experience and leadership characteristics needed for our school.

Thank you for the honor of serving W.T. Woodson High School.

Sincerely,

Scott Poole

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Scott Poole Principal Leaving Woodson for Chantilly HS
Posted by: byee ()
Date: August 17, 2017 02:35PM

He didnt stay long

Re: Scott Poole Principal Leaving Woodson for Chantilly HS
Posted by: lisah ()
Date: August 17, 2017 03:15PM

For what ever reason you are leaving, you are still going to have to take a look at yourself. Why are you leaving?

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.