HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
N. Korea - No Military Option
Posted by: Steve Bannon ()
Date: August 17, 2017 09:32AM

Just a week after the president repeatedly threatened North Korea with military action in response to Pyongyang’s nuclear missile program, Mr. Bannon mocked that position as nonsensical.

“There’s no military solution, forget it,” he said. “Until somebody solves the part of the equation that shows me that 10 million people in Seoul don’t die in the first 30 minutes from conventional weapons, I don’t know what you’re talking about, there’s no military solution here, they got us.”

(I realize USA has the attention span of a gnat and is focused on statues at the moment but back to the end-of-the-world stuff).

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: N. Korea - No Military Option
Posted by: Options ()
Date: August 17, 2017 11:41AM

Option:

Nano-bots and small drones.

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.