HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Sept 30, 2017 God's Wrath
Posted by: VoteStrike ()
Date: August 16, 2017 06:41PM

From The Smart Christian: God’s wrath is not a cranky explosion, but his settled opposition to the cancer… which is eating out the insides of the human race he loves with his whole being.

From Community in Mission: But what is God’s wrath? It is spoken of often in Scripture but it is a concept with which we must be careful. On the one hand we cannot simply dismiss it as contradictory to the fact that God is love, but neither can we deny God’s wrath as unfit in terms of His love.

The wrath of God is not merely an Old Testament concept. In fact, it is mentioned quite frequently in the New Testament as well. For example, consider the following examples, of which there are many more:

Jesus said, “Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life, but whoever rejects the Son will not see life, for God’s wrath remains on him” (John 3:36).
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness (Rom 1:18).
Do not take revenge, my friends, but leave room for God’s wrath, for it is written: “It is mine to avenge; I will repay,” says the Lord (Rom 12:19).
Let no one deceive you with empty words, for because of such things [e.g., sexual immorality] God’s wrath comes on those who are disobedient (Eph 5:6).
For God did not appoint us to suffer wrath but to receive salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ (1 Thess 5:9).
The angel swung his sickle on the earth, gathered its grapes and threw them into the great winepress of God’s wrath (Rev 14:19).

It is clear that the “wrath of God” is not some primitive concept with which the New Testament has dispensed. Notice, too, that the wrath of God is not something only for the end of the world. It is also spoken of as something already operative in certain people.

So again, what is God’s wrath and how can we reconcile it with His love? Consider some of the following images, explanations of God’s wrath. None of them alone is sufficient, but considered together, one can get an overall understanding.

Image: On one level, God’s wrath is His passion to set things right. We see this image of God’s wrath in Genesis, when God cursed Satan and uttered the protoevangelium (the first good news): I will make you and the woman enemies … one of her seed will crush your head while you strike at his heel (Genesis 3:15). God is clearly angered at what sin has done to Adam and Eve; this continues whenever He beholds sin and injustice. God has a passion for our holiness. He wants what is best for us. He is angered by what hinders us in this regard. Surely all sins provoke His wrath, but there are five sins that especially cry out to Heaven: willful murder (Gen. 4:10); the sin of the Sodomites (Gen. 18:20; 19:13); the cry of the people oppressed (Ex. 3:7-10); the cry of the foreigner, the widow, and the orphan (Ex. 20:20-22); and injustice to the wage earner (Deut. 24:14-5; Jas. 5:4) (cf Catechism of the Catholic Church # 1867). In terms of sin, injustice, and anything that hinders the possibility of salvation, God has a wrathful indignation and a passion to set things right. This is part of His love for us. His wrath may be manifested through punishment, disturbance of our conscience, or simply by allowing us to experience the consequences of our sin and injustice.
Clarification: God’s wrath is not like our anger. In saying that God is angry, we must understand that however God experiences anger (or any passion), it is not tainted by sin. When we get angry we often experience an out-of-control quality; our temper flares and we say and do things that are excessive if not sinful. It cannot pertain to God to have temper tantrums and to fly off the handle, to combine anger with an unreasonable lashing out. The way God does experience anger is not something we can fully understand but it is surely a sovereign and serene act of His will, not an out-of-control emotion.
Clarification: God is not moody. It does not pertain to God to have good days and bad days, good moods and bad ones. Scripture clearly indicates that God does not change. Consider this from the Book of James: Every good and perfect gift comes from above, from the Father of lights, in whom there is no variableness or shadow of turning (James 1:17). God’s wrath does not indicate that He has suddenly had enough, or that His temper has flared, or that His mood has soured. God is. He does not change.
Image: The primary location of God’s wrath is not in God; it is in us. Perhaps the best definition I have ever heard of God’s wrath is this one: “God’s wrath is our experience of the total incompatibility of our sinful state before the Holiness of God.” Sin and God’s holiness just don’t mix; they can’t keep company. Think of fire and water. They do not mix. They cannot coexist in the same spot. Bring them together and you can hear the conflict. Think of water spilled on a hot stove and hear the sizzling and popping; see the steam rising as the water flees. If, on the other hand, there is a lot of water, the fire is overwhelmed and extinguished, but the point is that they cannot coexist. They will conflict and one will win. This is wrath: the complete incompatibility of two things. It is this way between sin and God’s utter holiness. We must be purified before we can enter the presence of God otherwise we could never tolerate His glory. We would wail and grind our teeth and turn away in horror. The wrath is the conflict between our sin and God’s holiness. God cannot and will not change so we must be changed, otherwise we experience wrath. Notice that the experience is primarily within us, not God. God does not change; He is holy and serene; He is love. If we experience His wrath it is on account of us, not Him.
Image: It is we who change, not God and this causes wrath to be experienced or not. Consider the following example. On the ceiling of my bedroom is a light with a 100-watt light bulb. At night before bed I delight in the light. I am accustomed to it. But then at bedtime I turn off the light and go to sleep. When I awake it is still dark, so I turn on the light. Ugh! Grrr! The light is bright and I curse it! Now, mind you, the light has not changed one bit. It is still the same 100-watt bulb it was hours earlier. The light is the same; it is I who have changed. But do you know what I do? I blame the light and say, “That light is harsh!” But the light is not harsh; it is just the same as when I was happy with it. Now that I have changed I experience its wrath but the wrath is really in me. Consider the experience of the ancient family of man with God. Adam and Eve walked with God in the cool of the evening when the dew collected on the grass (cf Gen 3:8). They had a warm friendship with Him and did not fear His presence. After sinning, they hid. Had God changed? He had not; they had. They now experienced him very differently. Fast forward to another theophany. God had come to Mt Sinai and as He descended the people were terrified, for there was thunder and lightning, clouds, and the loud blast of a trumpet. The people told Moses, “You speak to us, but let not God speak, else we will die” (Ex 20:19). God, too, warned Moses that the people could not get close lest His wrath be vented upon them (Ex 19:20-25). Had God changed? No, He had not. He was the same God who walked with them in the cool of the evening in a most intimate way. It was we who had changed. We had lost the holiness without which no one can see the Lord (Heb 12:14). The same God, unchanged though He was, now seemed frightening and wrathful to us.
What then shall we do? If we can allow the image of fire to remain before us we may well find a hopeful sign in God’s providence. God is a holy fire, a consuming fire (cf Heb 12:26; Is 33:14); how can we possibly come into His presence? How can we avoid the wrath that would destroy us? Well, what is the only thing that survives in the presence of fire? Fire is the only thing that survives! So we’d better become fire if we want to see God. So it was that God sent tongues of fire upon the Apostles, and upon us at our Confirmation. God wants to set us on fire with the Holy Spirit and in holiness. God wants to bring us up to the temperature of glory so that we can stand in His presence: “See, I will send my messenger, who will prepare the way before me. Then suddenly the Lord you are seeking will come to his temple; the messenger of the covenant, whom you desire, will come,” says the LORD Almighty. But who can endure the day of his coming? Who can stand when he appears? For he will be like a refiner’s fire or a launderer’s soap. He will sit as a refiner and purifier of silver; he will purify the Levites and refine them like gold and silver. Then the LORD will have men who will bring offerings in righteousness, and the offerings of Judah and Jerusalem will be acceptable to the LORD, as in days gone by, as in former years (Mal 3:1-4). Indeed, Jesus has now come: For you have turned to God from idols to serve the living and true God, and to wait for his Son from heaven, whom he raised from the dead—Jesus, who rescues us from the coming wrath (1 Thess 1:10-11).

One of the greatest cinematic depictions of the wrath of God occurred in the movie Raiders of the Lost Ark. The Nazis sinfully think that they can open the Ark and endure the presence of God. What they get is wrath, for sin cannot endure the reality of God’s presence. “Enjoy” this clip from the movie!

So there is a “wrath of God,” but it is more in us than in God. But I will not say to you that there is no wrath in God. Scripture does indicate that wrath pertains to God’s inner life. What exactly it is and how God experiences it is mysterious. To some extent we can say what it is not (as we did above) but we cannot really say precisely what it is. Far more rich than this is the meditation that the wrath of God is essentially in us. It is our experience of the incompatibility of sin before God.

3:19-21 of Malachi:
For the day is coming, blazing like an oven,
when all the arrogant and all evildoers will be stubble,
And the day that is coming will set them on fire,
leaving them neither root nor branch,
says the LORD of hosts.
k But for you who fear my name, the sun of justice
will arise with healing in its wings;*
And you will go out leaping like calves from the stall
and tread down the wicked;
They will become dust under the soles of your feet,
on the day when I take action, says the LORD of hosts. (USCCB)

So, as I understand God’s wrath it often is through pestilence, famine, and the sword. In other words chastisements – punishments! Why? To wake us up! That we might repent or turn – believe, and live!

The theological concept of Justice means giving someone their due. In terms of God, because he is God, justice dictates we owe Him worship, loyalty, love, service and obedience (following His commandments), giving Him His due. When we sin, His Justice requires punishment (giving us what is our due). But then there is His Mercy. God tells us, repent, ask Me, have contrition, and I will forgive anything. The Divine Mercy is great and remarkable because of the implications of Divine Justice.

To me, the Wrath of God would be God’s just response to sin: “our due” for sinning is His outrage, and His desire to destroy that which would offend His holiness.

Read more: http://blog.adw.org/2017/04/what-is-the-wrath-of-god-3/

SEPT. 30, 2017 The Day of the Lord's Wrath

A total solar eclipse will cross the continental United States this summer, an event that hasn’t happened in roughly a century.

Everyone will experience on Aug. 21 at least 60 percent of the sun being covered and the resulting semidarkness. Those within about a 60-mile wide diagonal line from the Pacific Northwest through South Carolina will see the sky go dark and feel the temperature drop.

In some areas of the country, the darkness will last more than two minutes and 30 seconds.

Pastor Mark Biltz, the man who discovered the “Blood Moons” phenomenon and a Christian who urges careful attention to heavenly signs, suggests there may be something more to the eclipse.

Such as a direct warning to the United States.

“From a biblical point of view, a solar eclipse is meant as a sign from God,” “In Genesis 1:14, God declared this to be so. It is a sign that is beyond man’s control, something he can’t manipulate. Solar eclipses become biblically and prophetically significant and relevant when man understands their timing according to the biblical calendar and where they happen. Then we look for the patterns.

“As the sun is larger than the moon, the sun represents the nations of the world and the moon represents the nation of Israel, as their calendar months are based on the cycle of the moon while the nations of the world follow the sun for their calendar. When there is a total solar eclipse, it is a warning to a specific nation or nations depending on its path.”

Biltz, author of the new book “God’s Day Timer,” suggests God often uses celestial signs to send direct messages to the nations.

Biltz said: “Just look at the biblical pattern. Many know the story of Jonah and Nineveh from the Bible, but not the historical background events as to what had already transpired, and why they repented. In 765 B.C., a plague broke out in Nineveh where even the king was not able to go out to war, as was custom. This was followed by a civil war and then another plague!

“An archaeological find of cuneiform tablets was found in the 19th century describing events in Nineveh. A famous eclipse mentioned in the tablets was known as the Bur-Sagale eclipse, which is verified by NASA as occurring on June 15, 763 BC. The path of totality was right over Nineveh. God had declared the sun and the moon were for signs, and now the Ninevites saw the wrath of God coming even before Jonah arrived a couple months later. When Jonah arrived, they were ripe for repentance.”

Blogger Emmett O’Regan of Unveilingtheapocalypse praised Biltz for highlighting details about the historic links between events of the heavens and happenings on earth.

“I think he has made an important contribution to my discoveries, in that he highlights the importance of the timing of the eclipse on 21st August 2017 in relation to the 1st Elul, which marks a 40-day countdown to Yom Kippur,” O’Regan wrote.

“The path of totality of the Bur-Sagle Eclipse, which is one of the most famous solar eclipses in ancient history, occurred just north of Nineveh on 14th June, 763 BC during the reign of King Ashur-Dan III of Assyria, and was recorded for posterity in the Assyrian Eponym Canon – a series of cuneiform tablets discovered in the 19th century,” he wrote then. “We know that the Prophet Jonah was a contemporary of King Ashur-Dan III because of a brief mention of him in the Second Book of Kings, which places his prophetic ministry during the reign of King Jeroboam II of Israel.”

He explained then, “Given the fact that this solar eclipse was one of the most noteworthy events to [have] occurred during the reign of Ashur-Dan III, it has prompted many theologians to suggest that the occurrence of the Bur-Sagle eclipse was the primary reason why the Ninevites were so keen to repent upon hearing Jonah’s message of doom – a curious reaction which is left unexplained in the book of Jonah itself.”

He continued, “the Assyrian chronicles inform us that a plague had broken out in the city of Nineveh just a few years before the eclipse 765 BC, which was soon followed by an internal revolt which began during the very same year that the eclipse occurred – a series of events which would undoubtl3edly have been attributed to the wrath of the gods.”

The circumstances left the Ninevites, he explained, “only too eager to listen.”

Biltz argued signs of this kind also occurred during the modern era just before cataclysmic events.

“Now fast-forward to another solar eclipse on August 21, but this time in 1914,” he said. “This is the first day of the month of Elul, which begins the month of repentance in ‘God’s Day Timer.’ The first of Elul is when Jonah began prophesying for 40 days. Just before the eclipse, we see on June 28th, 1914, through the month of August, the events of World War 1 begin! The path of totality of the eclipse was over Eastern Europe and the Ottoman Empire or Middle East, including Nineveh again.

This was foretelling the destruction of the Ottoman Empire in World War I.”

Biltz suggests such cataclysms may be in store for the United States, especially given the timing of the event.

“Now, this Aug 21, 2017, we have a total solar eclipse going over the United States,” he noted. “This is again at the beginning the month of repentance on the first of Elul! Could God be giving us a warning that we need to repent or judgment will be coming to the United States.

“We also find seven years later there will be another total solar eclipse running from south to the northeast across the United States on April 8, 2024, with St. Louis in the crosshairs between the two eclipses. April 8 is significant because it is the anniversary of the dedication of Moses tabernacle, when God reasserted Himself into the affairs of men with His glory coming to earth. It just so happens it was also the day Aaron’s two sons, Nadab and Abihu died.”

Biltz says such celestial signs should always be viewed as part of a larger pattern. He has identified another astronomical pattern that will emerge just after the solar eclipse this year.

“Another very significant sign in the heavens is happening right after this year’s total solar eclipse on the first of Elul, beginning the month of repentance,” he noted. “A month later, we find during the Days of Awe from Rosh Hashanah on Tishri 1 and Yom Kippur on Tishri 10, there will be a confirmation of celestial events as described in the Book of Revelation. Revelation 12: 1-2 reads: ‘A great sign was seen in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and on her head a crown of twelve stars. She was with child. She cried out in pain, laboring to give birth.’

“The woman clothed with the sun is the constellation Virgo and represents the nation of Israel. The 12 stars represent the 12 tribes of Israel.
Interestingly, the constellation Leo, the Lion, which is above Virgo, is made up of nine stars. The Lion represents specifically the tribe of Judah. It just so happens this year during the Days of Awe, three planets will join the constellation Leo making up 12 stars. Virgo will be clothed with the sun, and the moon will be under her feet, fulfilling this sign to precise detail!”

Biltz believes these are signs God is reinserting Himself into human history as prophecy becomes fulfilled as never before. Therefore, Biltz says, it is especially important for Christians to “learn from history” and lead a movement for repentance.

“I recommend believers unite in fasting and praying for our nation,” he said. “This eclipse is just before the month of Elul, which is known as the month of repentance before the Fall Feasts. We find this begins at the same time Jesus, Yeshua, went into the wilderness for 40 days after being immersed by John, coming out just before Yom Kippur.

“This begins the same time Moses went back up the mount to make atonement for the sin of the golden calf, coming down on Yom Kippur.

“This is the same time frame Jonah went to Nineveh telling them to repent before judgment would fall on Yom Kippur! So according to ‘God’s Day Timer,’ the United States has 40 days to repent by Yom Kippur, as judgment will be meted out over the following year either for bad or good.”

UNDERGROUND NEWZ EXCLUSIVE LEAK:
KOREA TO LAUNCH EMP ATTACK SEPT. 30TH PASS IT ON

Stay Informed:

Korea: What the Media Is NOT Telling You
http://www.copsrcorrupt.com/korea--what-the-media-is-not-telling.html

Stock Market Bubble / Collapse
http://www.copsrcorrupt.com/stock-market-bubble---collapse.html

Endless War = Endless Profits (How Congress Profits from War)
http://www.copsrcorrupt.com/endless-war---endless-profits.html

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Sept 30, 2017 God's Wrath
Posted by: John 14:6 ()
Date: August 17, 2017 12:29PM

Votestrike,
I here you on the Sept. 30th, but cannot put much stake in it.

However, people should always be prepared and thinking about the unthinkable.

Also, thank you for posting scripture on the forum. Everyone needs to hear the Word of God, because it is Eternal Life to those who believe.

Amen Brother.

Posted by: Sept 30, 2017 for votestrike ()
Date: August 18, 2017 05:26AM

That's the date you get your grades from summer quarter at community college? And your parents see them? God's wrath is you lose your allowance, right?

Date: August 28, 2017 10:38PM

China Plans Extermination of US – EMP Attack from North Korea
http://www.omegashock.com/2014/04/10/china-plans-extermination-of-us-emp-attack-from-north-korea/

Is China Planning a Surprise Missile Attack?
http://www.worldaffairsjournal.org/blog/gordon-g-chang/china-planning-surprise-missile-attack

REVEALED! China Military Reveals Plans For Nuclear Attack On America
http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/revealed-china-military-reveals-plans-nuclear-attack-america/

Russia Will Attack and Invade America
https://unitedstatesprophecy.com/russia-will-attack-and-invade-america/

Russia Is Preparing To Attack America
http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2013/02/26/russia-is-preparing-to-attack-america2558/

Chinese Plans to Nuke America
http://nationalinterest.org/feature/the-chinese-plans-nuke-america-14952

China’s secret plan to topple the US as the world’s superpower
http://nypost.com/2015/02/08/chinas-secret-plan-to-topple-the-us-as-the-worlds-superpower/

Chinese state-owned paper says China will intervene and stop America
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4780602/China-stop-America-attacks-North-Korea-first.html

China Has a Plan to Take Over Eurasia — and America Loves It
http://foreignpolicy.com/2015/09/18/china-has-a-plan-to-takeover-central-asia-and-america-loves-it/

Secret China war plan: trillions in U.S. debt
http://www.marketwatch.com/story/secret-china-war-plan-trillions-in-us-debt-2011-02-08

Exclusive: Secret NSA Map Shows China Cyber Attacks on U.S. Targets
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/exclusive-secret-nsa-map-shows-china-cyber-attacks-us-targets-n401211

Posted by: 7c4pw ()
Date: August 28, 2017 10:48PM

file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.

Date: August 30, 2017 10:01PM

God took me up into the heavens and I found myself flying like superman through the air. I was in the clouds and the cover was so thick that I could not see my hands in front of my face. I couldn’t understand why I was flying through the air. As I dropped in altitude and started to get below the clouds, I began looking to my left and to my right. As I was looking, I saw five nuclear missiles, long range intercontinental ballistic missiles to my right and to my left. A total of ten missiles! Each one carried multiple warheads with the red Communist star on the fuselage of the missiles. The five pointed red star is the universal representative symbol for Communism.

As I looked down to the ground I saw Staten Island, Manhattan Island and New York City. I could not believe that these missiles were getting ready to hit New York with such a magnitude. They were coming right down onto the state of New York. The next thing I knew, I was standing down on the ground looking at all of the devastation. All the buildings were totally annihilated. The big skyscrapers had fallen over as though a domino effect had happened when they were blown up. When they started falling, these skyscrapers fell one against another knocking each other down. There were dead bodies lying everywhere. Tens of thousands were dead and the air smelled of rotting, burning flesh. Not only did the air smell foul but as I looked everything was dark even though it was midday. I could not believe my eyes!

I then sensed time had passed, weeks and months. God then let me see little children taking instruments like butter knives and scraping the corpses of the people that had died. The children were looking for food by scraping the flesh off the people’s bodies only to cause their own death later of radiation poisoning. The devastation was beyond anything of Hiroshima and Nagasaki. The death and the disease that broke out after was beyond imagination. I could not believe what I was seeing. I was overwhelmed and sickened by the devastation. I asked God why He showed me this? He said He is going to judge the United States and He’s going to judge it hard. He said that the enemies of the United States are going to attack.

Chicago and a lot of other big cities are also going to take a hit. From what I’m receiving right now, this is going to be worse than anything this nation could ever imagine. The American people will not believe what is happening to them. God is going to execute His judgment on this nation and He is going to pay America back double for the sins that have reached into Heaven.

God gave me a vision of a massive army coming down on America. He said, “John, I am going to allow the enemies of the United States to judge America. When America’s enemies come they will have no mercy on the men, women and children. I saw troop movement and they appeared to be Communist Chinese and Russian troops coming into the United States. As they came in, America was no match. I saw churches and synagogues were being leveled by heavy artillery. As the churches were being blown up I saw Jews and Christians being herded up and shot like cattle in front of their churches and homes. I saw the troops killing children and infants with their bayonets. I saw the American people tormented beyond imagination. The troops were void of emotions. Their objective is to take the nation and take it hands down. All able bodied working people will be forced into slave labor. Some will be taken to other countries and some left here. The soldier’s main objective was to kill all Jews and Christians. As I am seeing all this horror I asked, “Lord, what is happening?” He said, “Because of the wickedness of the United States of America I am allowing her enemies to invade her lands.” God ended the vision.

The enemies of America are supernaturally being drawn together. When they come, they are going to catch the nation completely by surprise. Great is going to be her destruction and torment. This judgment is coming soon! The American people, Christians and non-Christians do not believe that God has fiery indignation that will be poured out. The great day of darkness is quickly coming upon the whole world, the day of God’s wrath and judgment.

For out of the north there cometh up a nation against her, which shall make her land desolate, and none shall dwell therein: they shall remove, they shall depart, both man and beast.

I began to hear cracking sounds like very large trees being pushed over one by one with great strength. Suddenly, a large Kodiak grizzly bear came growling and pouncing out of the path to the edge of the meadow where I could see him. He was very angry and stood there growling and pouncing on his front paws in a threatening manner. A large circus chain was around his neck with a 6 inch, red and amber medallion that had a gold hammer, sickle and star engraved in the upper left hand corner. I asked God what this meant. He said, “Russia is getting ready to make a strategic move in the world.”

In the early 1930’s God asked three Jewish men, Leo Braeck, Eli Wiesal and Martin Burber to warn the Jewish people of the fire under their feet and to go to Palestine to escape what was coming. God instructed the men to warn them that they were getting ready to be destroyed by the Nazi’s. The reaction of the Jews was disbelief. They thought they had the best of everything in food, housing, business and lifestyle and they refused to give it up. Many replied, “Why should we listen to you prophets telling us we are going to be destroyed when there are no signs in the air? You three Prophets go to Palestine, we are staying!”

The day and hour of the Prophet has come. The Prophets are speaking with great power and with signs and wonders such as has never been seen before in the history of the Christian Church.

Listen to what the Prophets are saying!

Posted by: mjwgl ()
Date: August 30, 2017 10:03PM

file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.