HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
REPENT or America will be Destroyed on Sept. 30, 2017
Posted by: VoteStrike ()
Date: August 16, 2017 06:32PM

My work here if you look at the articles from last year or any year prior have been about politics and everything that politics afflicts. I cover international and national politics. No sports, no weather, no religion except on the holidays and no conspiracies. The government has enough dirt on their hands that I've never had to make shit up.

This year though I've covered the Torah and the Book of Revelations, not my normal cup of tea but I go wherever my research leads.

Normally when researching politics you have a lot of contradictory information to wade through, I've not found that with this at all. Instead day after day I have found more supporting evidence, so I cut out any sources that might not be trustworthy, like someone with a book to sell or ex-military who also lobbies on behalf of the defense industry. After cutting out all suspect sources, I still have a ton of evidence and sources that all point in the same direction with nothing contradicting my findings.

Here is what I have found, and I'll explain what I believe it means below....

SEPT. 30, 2017 The Day of the Lord's Wrath

A total solar eclipse will cross the continental United States this summer, an event that hasn’t happened in roughly a century.

Everyone will experience on Aug. 21 at least 60 percent of the sun being covered and the resulting semidarkness. Those within about a 60-mile wide diagonal line from the Pacific Northwest through South Carolina will see the sky go dark and feel the temperature drop.

In some areas of the country, the darkness will last more than two minutes and 30 seconds.

Pastor Mark Biltz, the man who discovered the “Blood Moons” phenomenon and a Christian who urges careful attention to heavenly signs, suggests there may be something more to the eclipse.

Such as a direct warning to the United States.

“From a biblical point of view, a solar eclipse is meant as a sign from God,” “In Genesis 1:14, God declared this to be so. It is a sign that is beyond man’s control, something he can’t manipulate. Solar eclipses become biblically and prophetically significant and relevant when man understands their timing according to the biblical calendar and where they happen. Then we look for the patterns.

“As the sun is larger than the moon, the sun represents the nations of the world and the moon represents the nation of Israel, as their calendar months are based on the cycle of the moon while the nations of the world follow the sun for their calendar. When there is a total solar eclipse, it is a warning to a specific nation or nations depending on its path.”

Biltz, author of the new book “God’s Day Timer,” suggests God often uses celestial signs to send direct messages to the nations.

Biltz said: “Just look at the biblical pattern. Many know the story of Jonah and Nineveh from the Bible, but not the historical background events as to what had already transpired, and why they repented. In 765 B.C., a plague broke out in Nineveh where even the king was not able to go out to war, as was custom. This was followed by a civil war and then another plague!

“An archaeological find of cuneiform tablets was found in the 19th century describing events in Nineveh. A famous eclipse mentioned in the tablets was known as the Bur-Sagale eclipse, which is verified by NASA as occurring on June 15, 763 BC. The path of totality was right over Nineveh. God had declared the sun and the moon were for signs, and now the Ninevites saw the wrath of God coming even before Jonah arrived a couple months later. When Jonah arrived, they were ripe for repentance.”

Blogger Emmett O’Regan of Unveilingtheapocalypse praised Biltz for highlighting details about the historic links between events of the heavens and happenings on earth.

“I think he has made an important contribution to my discoveries, in that he highlights the importance of the timing of the eclipse on 21st August 2017 in relation to the 1st Elul, which marks a 40-day countdown to Yom Kippur,” O’Regan wrote.

“The path of totality of the Bur-Sagle Eclipse, which is one of the most famous solar eclipses in ancient history, occurred just north of Nineveh on 14th June, 763 BC during the reign of King Ashur-Dan III of Assyria, and was recorded for posterity in the Assyrian Eponym Canon – a series of cuneiform tablets discovered in the 19th century,” he wrote then. “We know that the Prophet Jonah was a contemporary of King Ashur-Dan III because of a brief mention of him in the Second Book of Kings, which places his prophetic ministry during the reign of King Jeroboam II of Israel.”

He explained then, “Given the fact that this solar eclipse was one of the most noteworthy events to [have] occurred during the reign of Ashur-Dan III, it has prompted many theologians to suggest that the occurrence of the Bur-Sagle eclipse was the primary reason why the Ninevites were so keen to repent upon hearing Jonah’s message of doom – a curious reaction which is left unexplained in the book of Jonah itself.”

He continued, “the Assyrian chronicles inform us that a plague had broken out in the city of Nineveh just a few years before the eclipse 765 BC, which was soon followed by an internal revolt which began during the very same year that the eclipse occurred – a series of events which would undoubtl3edly have been attributed to the wrath of the gods.”

The circumstances left the Ninevites, he explained, “only too eager to listen.”

Biltz argued signs of this kind also occurred during the modern era just before cataclysmic events.

“Now fast-forward to another solar eclipse on August 21, but this time in 1914,” he said. “This is the first day of the month of Elul, which begins the month of repentance in ‘God’s Day Timer.’ The first of Elul is when Jonah began prophesying for 40 days. Just before the eclipse, we see on June 28th, 1914, through the month of August, the events of World War 1 begin! The path of totality of the eclipse was over Eastern Europe and the Ottoman Empire or Middle East, including Nineveh again.

This was foretelling the destruction of the Ottoman Empire in World War I.”

Biltz suggests such cataclysms may be in store for the United States, especially given the timing of the event.

“Now, this Aug 21, 2017, we have a total solar eclipse going over the United States,” he noted. “This is again at the beginning the month of repentance on the first of Elul! Could God be giving us a warning that we need to repent or judgment will be coming to the United States.

“We also find seven years later there will be another total solar eclipse running from south to the northeast across the United States on April 8, 2024, with St. Louis in the crosshairs between the two eclipses. April 8 is significant because it is the anniversary of the dedication of Moses tabernacle, when God reasserted Himself into the affairs of men with His glory coming to earth. It just so happens it was also the day Aaron’s two sons, Nadab and Abihu died.”

Biltz says such celestial signs should always be viewed as part of a larger pattern. He has identified another astronomical pattern that will emerge just after the solar eclipse this year.

“Another very significant sign in the heavens is happening right after this year’s total solar eclipse on the first of Elul, beginning the month of repentance,” he noted. “A month later, we find during the Days of Awe from Rosh Hashanah on Tishri 1 and Yom Kippur on Tishri 10, there will be a confirmation of celestial events as described in the Book of Revelation. Revelation 12: 1-2 reads: ‘A great sign was seen in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and on her head a crown of twelve stars. She was with child. She cried out in pain, laboring to give birth.’

“The woman clothed with the sun is the constellation Virgo and represents the nation of Israel. The 12 stars represent the 12 tribes of Israel.
Interestingly, the constellation Leo, the Lion, which is above Virgo, is made up of nine stars. The Lion represents specifically the tribe of Judah. It just so happens this year during the Days of Awe, three planets will join the constellation Leo making up 12 stars.

Virgo will be clothed with the sun, and the moon will be under her feet, fulfilling this sign to precise detail!”

Biltz believes these are signs God is reinserting Himself into human history as prophecy becomes fulfilled as never before. Therefore, Biltz says, it is especially important for Christians to “learn from history” and lead a movement for repentance.

“I recommend believers unite in fasting and praying for our nation,” he said. “This eclipse is just before the month of Elul, which is known as the month of repentance before the Fall Feasts. We find this begins at the same time Jesus, Yeshua, went into the wilderness for 40 days after being immersed by John, coming out just before Yom Kippur.

“This begins the same time Moses went back up the mount to make atonement for the sin of the golden calf, coming down on Yom Kippur.

“This is the same time frame Jonah went to Nineveh telling them to repent before judgment would fall on Yom Kippur! So according to ‘God’s Day Timer,’ the United States has 40 days to repent by Yom Kippur, as judgment will be meted out over the following year either for bad or good.”

WHAT HAPPENS SEPT. 30TH?

Unless America repents with fast and prayers, which I do not see happening, I believe that North Korea will launch an EMP attack but that will only be the beginning of our problems. Because this is not just a nuclear war with some small, insignificant country, this is the wrath of God that we are facing.

California will finally be hit with the 'Big One' but that's just the beginning as Yosemite will explode with a hundred times the force of Mount St. Helens. Russia, China and North Korea will launch simultaneous nuclear attacks at all major US cities. Israel will respond in our defense and will be quickly wiped off the map.

But those are only the first seven of Gods many plagues.

The people who I have personally shared my research with were not surprised and even more strange to me did not view this as an opportunity to escape America before we are hit with the wrath of God. They seem to see it as inevitable but that is not how I am reading the Bible. Correct me in the comments section if I am wrong. But,...

First off God doesn't want to destroy America any more than you delight in punishing your children. God wants us to repent and while I may have no faith in my fellow countrymen to do so, God does not want to destroy us. So how insolence is it of us to just accept our punishment and not beg for forgiveness. God is not sending us signs in the heavens for us to say "bring it on." God is sending signs and warnings so that we can act accordingly otherwise why bother. Why would God warn us? Why bother telling us what's coming if we aren't suppose to do anything but sit on our hands and die?

Answer me that.

UNDERGROUND NEWZ EXCLUSIVE LEAK:
KOREA TO LAUNCH EMP ATTACK SEPT. 30TH PASS IT ON

Stay Informed:

Korea: What the Media Is NOT Telling You
http://www.copsrcorrupt.com/korea--what-the-media-is-not-telling.html

Stock Market Bubble / Collapse
http://www.copsrcorrupt.com/stock-market-bubble---collapse.html

Endless War = Endless Profits (How Congress Profits from War)
http://www.copsrcorrupt.com/endless-war---endless-profits.html

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/16/2017 06:33PM by VoteStrike.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: REPENT or America will be Destroyed on Sept. 30, 2017
Posted by: answer me this then?????? ()
Date: August 16, 2017 06:39PM

Where is Fox News guy if you are so smart?

Date: August 16, 2017 06:56PM

FOX isn't feeling well, he stayed back, um, at the hotel and they sent me along to find out where you fans really stand. Are there any sissybois in this forum? Anyone smoking a joint?

Posted by: Tuba lips ()
Date: August 16, 2017 11:16PM

VoteStrike Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> FOX isn't feeling well, he stayed back, um, at the
> hotel and they sent me along to find out where
> you fans really stand. Are there any sissybois in
> this forum? Anyone smoking a joint?

What's it like to be a complete pussy?

Date: August 28, 2017 10:40PM

China Plans Extermination of US – EMP Attack from North Korea
http://www.omegashock.com/2014/04/10/china-plans-extermination-of-us-emp-attack-from-north-korea/

Is China Planning a Surprise Missile Attack?
http://www.worldaffairsjournal.org/blog/gordon-g-chang/china-planning-surprise-missile-attack

REVEALED! China Military Reveals Plans For Nuclear Attack On America
http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/revealed-china-military-reveals-plans-nuclear-attack-america/

Russia Will Attack and Invade America
https://unitedstatesprophecy.com/russia-will-attack-and-invade-america/

Russia Is Preparing To Attack America
http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2013/02/26/russia-is-preparing-to-attack-america2558/

Chinese Plans to Nuke America
http://nationalinterest.org/feature/the-chinese-plans-nuke-america-14952

China’s secret plan to topple the US as the world’s superpower
http://nypost.com/2015/02/08/chinas-secret-plan-to-topple-the-us-as-the-worlds-superpower/

Chinese state-owned paper says China will intervene and stop America
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4780602/China-stop-America-attacks-North-Korea-first.html

China Has a Plan to Take Over Eurasia — and America Loves It
http://foreignpolicy.com/2015/09/18/china-has-a-plan-to-takeover-central-asia-and-america-loves-it/

Secret China war plan: trillions in U.S. debt
http://www.marketwatch.com/story/secret-china-war-plan-trillions-in-us-debt-2011-02-08

Exclusive: Secret NSA Map Shows China Cyber Attacks on U.S. Targets
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/exclusive-secret-nsa-map-shows-china-cyber-attacks-us-targets-n401211
Attachments:
z_China-military.jpg

Posted by: udbv9 ()
Date: August 28, 2017 10:47PM

file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.

Date: August 30, 2017 09:57PM

Sun Tzu said: Whoever is first in the field and awaits the coming of the enemy will be fresh for the fight; whoever is second in the field and has to hasten to battle will arrive exhausted.

Because China believes it is much weaker than the United States, they are more likely to launch a massive preemptive strike in a crisis. Here’s the other bad news: The current US concept for high-tech warfare, known as Air-Sea Battle, might escalate the conflict even further towards a “limited” nuclear war, says one of the top American experts on the Chinese military.

[This is one in an occasional series on the crucial strategic relationship and the military capabilities of the US, its allies and China.]

What US analysts call an “anti-access/area denial” strategy is what China calls “counter-intervention” and “active defense,” and the Chinese appraoch is born of a deep sense of vulnerability that dates back 200 years, China analyst Larry Wortzel said at the Institute of World Politics: “The People’s Liberation Army still sees themselves as an inferior force to the American military, and that’s who they think their most likely enemy is.”

That’s fine as long as it deters China from attacking its neighbors. But if deterrence fails, the Chinese are likely to go big or go home. Chinese military history from the Korean War in 1950 to the Chinese invasion of Vietnam in 1979 to more recent, albeit vigorous but non-violent, grabs for the disputed Scarborough Shoal suggests a preference for a sudden use of overwhelming force at a crucial point, what Clausewitz would call the enemy’s “center of gravity.”

Posted by: dwdnw ()
Date: August 30, 2017 10:03PM

file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.file.php?40,file=295157,filename=covfefe.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.