HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
So I guess those on the Left are Hellbent on giving Dylan Roof his wish of a 2nd Civil War?
Posted by: StupidIsAsStupidDoes ()
Date: August 16, 2017 11:33AM

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/jun/19/dylann-roof

Everything was fine. Then some deranged lunatic shoots up a church in Charleston and is seen on social media with a Confederate flag.

Suddenly the flag is more "hateful" and offensive then ever.
Next:
Stores rush to take the historical flag off the market for fear of being called racist and threats of boycotts.
Then:
This doesn't go far enough. States vote to remove the historical flag from statehouses and ban it from government property.
People vandalized monuments.
Recently monuments were torn down by protesters.
Now there's talk among government leaders proposing to destroy or remove Confederate monuments.

The systematic removal is already being done in Florida.

Recently a former Obama supporter and occupy Wallstreet activist takes the lead to promote hate and "white supremacy". Go Figure.
Jason Kessler whether he did a 180 in his political views or was just a plant from the left, doesn't matter.

He succeeded in attracting bigots from all over and one of these bigots ran his car into a crowd.
Two State police officers were killed monitoring the event when their helicopter crashed into some trees.

So to the counter protesters of protesters to remove monuments, I say:
Was it worth losing 3 lives?

Are you actually trying to give Dylan Roof his wish of a 2nd Civil War?

If so, haven't you simply defeated yourselves in the process?

OR are you just fine with creating unrest and people getting hurt or killed to "forward" your agenda?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: So I guess those on the Left are Hellbent on giving Dylan Roof his wish of a 2nd Civil War?
Posted by: alt right tears ()
Date: August 16, 2017 11:36AM

That's some butthurt right there

Re: So I guess those on the Left are Hellbent on giving Dylan Roof his wish of a 2nd Civil War?
Posted by: child!sh Bambin0 ()
Date: August 16, 2017 11:37AM

Yes, it's part of the plan put in place by liberals and their black overlords to facilitate the extermination of the white race by the year 2050. We are all but assured total victory in such as war. White males from ages 14 and up will be exterminated, and women and children 14 will be used as servants and participants in our breeding program.

Posted by: Sandniggerer5 ()
Date: August 16, 2017 11:38AM

Keep dreaming, Punjab.

Posted by: Warbetweenstates ()
Date: August 16, 2017 11:39AM

We never had a first Civil War

Posted by: IP hunter ()
Date: August 16, 2017 11:41AM

child!sh Bambin0 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Yes, it's part of the plan put in place by
> liberals and their black overlords to facilitate
> the extermination of the white race by the year
> 2050. We are all but assured total victory in such
> as war. White males from ages 14 and up will be
> exterminated, and women and children 14 will be
> used as servants and participants in our breeding
> program.

You know Gerry's IP is on that list. Pack your bags buddy!

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.