HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Jim Vance was a coke head that had fake teef and fucked tons of women on the side. He was also bisexual.
Posted by: I knew Jim back in the day ()
Date: July 24, 2017 07:44AM

He used to party hard back in the day. I know, cause I used to party with him. He would fuck several women in one night after getting an 8-ball of coke! The coke is what fucked his teeth up. He was fun to party with. He would refer to me as his token honkey. He would send the women my direction after he was done with them. I probably ate his cum without knowing it. That's kind of gross now that I think about it. Especially since he was having sex with guys too.

Once he cleaned up we didn't have anything in common anymore and stopped hanging out together.

Token Honkey ~ out!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Jim Vance was a coke head that had fake teef and fucked tons of women on the side. He was also bisexual.
Posted by: oppss ()
Date: July 24, 2017 07:52AM

Token honkey! Dam how many times did he fucm u in the ass?

Re: Jim Vance was a coke head that had fake teef and fucked tons of women on the side. He was also bisexual.
Posted by: covfefe lol ()
Date: July 24, 2017 02:33PM

I did coke with Vance.

Posted by: We all did coke with Vance! ()
Date: July 25, 2017 06:36AM

Why do you think his nostrils were so huge? We had to rush him to the hospital once because he had a nosebleed that wouldn't stop. They even tried to cauterize it and it didn't work the first two times! I think the cartilage in his nose was gone. He had corrective surgery at one point along with dental reconstructive surgery too. Coke will eat you up if you do it long enough.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.