HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Your first fuck
Posted by: Cherry poppins ()
Date: July 23, 2017 10:21PM

I remember my first piece of ass. I was in the Army over at Ft. Lee in Richmond. I was young and striking out at the bars. Until my sergeant helped me out. He told me about a local chick who lived near town. Told me that she would make a man out of me but that I had to wait until her cuck husband fell asleep. Her name was Louise Miller Basl. I'll never forget her. We drank a six pack outside her house and swung the ladder up to her room. A little drunk I remember she pulled my shorts down within 3 seconds and started sucking on my teenage wood. Then she flung those panties off and I fucked that hairy bush. After two minutes I blew my gigantic load up that wide pussy. She tongued me and then waived me away for the next soldier. I saw her maybe twice before we had to drop her because one of the guys knocked her up. I always wondered what happened to her

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Your first fuck
Posted by: My last ()
Date: July 23, 2017 10:22PM

Gerry's skull.

Posted by: Cherry poppins sister ()
Date: July 24, 2017 01:56AM

My first fuck was Cherry poppins sister. She kept saying, "Wow, you're so much bigger than my brother."

Posted by: Eeeeew, eeeew, that smell! ()
Date: July 24, 2017 07:09AM

I was all excited! I made a candlelight dinner, we had wine & dessert and then went to the bedroom. I had made out with her multiple times leading up to this date. I had just rented my own place. IT WAS GOING TO HAPPEN, WE WERE GOING TO FUCK!

I was 19 and she was the same age. I knew vaginas have an odor and every one of them is slightly different, but I knew right away that there was something amiss with this one. I had jerked off hundreds of times before my first experience with actually getting to this point. I imagined what it would be like eating a pussy for the first time. I AM SO GLAD THAT I DIDN'T TRY TO GO DOWN ON HER BEFORE PUTTING MY COCK INSIDE OF HER. It was the smelliest pussy I have ever pushed my dick into. The smell didn't waft about until I actually pushed my meat into her. It was overwhelming. So much that I never even came my first time! I went long enough that she had an orgasm. Quickly after that she asked me if I was through. WTF? Then she got on the phone with a friend.

She either had a yeast infection or lost a hot dog in there that started to rot!

Posted by: eesh ()
Date: July 24, 2017 07:16AM

My hand. 5th grade.

Posted by: my first time ()
Date: July 24, 2017 09:33AM

Is this the first time u fucked or got fucked...ill never forget my first big black vieny cock...it felt like my asshole was being tore apart and I could feel that bbc hitting my rib cage.

Posted by: Hey Mizzer ()
Date: July 24, 2017 11:09AM

It was Sharon's bung right?

Posted by: Getting Grandpa off ()
Date: July 24, 2017 11:31AM

Hey Mizzer Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> It was Sharon's bung right?

He left out the part where Grandpa was watching and shouting directions.
Attachments:
daddy.jpg

Posted by: Yo Eesh ()
Date: July 24, 2017 02:57PM

eesh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> My hand. 5th grade.

Yo Eesh he totally disrespected your mom like that. You gonna jus take it like a bitch?

Posted by: Ravi's was this... ()
Date: July 24, 2017 02:59PM

wow
Attachments:
ravi's date.jpg

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.