HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
What is the worst thing that you've ever had a relative do that affected you?
Posted by: I'm not talking touchy feely ()
Date: July 19, 2017 10:26AM

I'm not talking about molestation. Obviously, that is fucked up and they should be killed on the spot!

When my mother and step-father (younger sister's biological father) were about to get a divorce, he told me that he wasn't my real dad and he didn't love me! I was only 5 or 6 at the time! Up until that point, my mom and him never gave me any reason to believe that he wasn't my dad. I think it fucked me up for life!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What is the worst thing that you've ever had a relative do that affected you?
Posted by: Hey Mizzer ()
Date: July 19, 2017 11:00AM

We know what the true worst thing was-is.

Re: What is the worst thing that you've ever had a relative do that affected you?
Posted by: Things will never be the same ()
Date: July 19, 2017 11:02AM

My sister slept with my husband. We got divorced shortly afterwards. I haven't spoken to her in almost 5 years. I don't go to family get togethers. I haven't been the same ever since. I probably never will be.

Posted by: My friend did me wrong! ()
Date: July 19, 2017 11:39AM

I have a friend (customer) of mine give a large order to my competition, even though he knew it would financially crush me. I helped him design the job and spent a lot of time with him doing it. He gave all of my ideas to my competition and they gave him a cheaper price.

I've known this guy for over 20 years. I have helped him make a shit ton of money on other jobs. I actually went to meetings, on his behalf, to ensure that he got the work without him paying me anything.

Anymore it's all about the money!

Posted by: He doesn't sound like a friend ()
Date: July 19, 2017 11:41AM

My friend did me wrong! Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I have a friend (customer) of mine give a large
> order to my competition, even though he knew it
> would financially crush me. I helped him design
> the job and spent a lot of time with him doing it.
> He gave all of my ideas to my competition and they
> gave him a cheaper price.
>
> I've known this guy for over 20 years. I have
> helped him make a shit ton of money on other jobs.
> I actually went to meetings, on his behalf, to
> ensure that he got the work without him paying me
> anything.
>
> Anymore it's all about the money!

Good friends are hard to find, real friends are even harder to find!
Your friend sounds like a piece of shit!

Posted by: Haggis ()
Date: July 19, 2017 01:29PM

My best friend tried to fuck my sister. He went, behind my back, over to her house. He wasn't that smart. I showed up before he did!

Posted by: Toot Guy ()
Date: July 19, 2017 01:32PM

My son started trolling some local forum saying he wanted to fuck babies and celebrating 9/11. A couple of cyber bullies started relentlessly making fun of him.

Next thing I know, my childish fat wife insisted that we pay some sleazy law firm hundreds of thousands of dollars to win a worthless judgement against a man with no money and no assets. My son brought some fat little black boy into our house who stole all our silverware.

My health has suffered greatly from all the stress.

Posted by: BlueBalls ()
Date: July 19, 2017 01:45PM

Things will never be the same Wrote:
> My sister slept with my husband. We got divorced
> shortly afterwards. I haven't spoken to her in
> almost 5 years. I don't go to family get
> togethers. I haven't been the same ever since. I
> probably never will be.

Just think every time you sucked your exes cock you were eating your sisters pussy by proxy.

Posted by: underground sheriff ()
Date: July 19, 2017 01:52PM

I got a bullseye tattoo around my cornhole to impress my daddy. Then he turned me down.

Posted by: Mizzer ()
Date: July 19, 2017 02:13PM

My grandfather William H. McMillan molested me. He also molested my mom when she was younger. Now my mom and I have anal sex all the time but it's not a bad thing.

Posted by: A little bird told me ()
Date: July 19, 2017 02:38PM

Mizzer Wrote:
> My grandfather William H. McMillan molested me.
> He also molested my mom when she was younger. Now
> my mom and I have anal sex all the time but it's
> not a bad thing.

I heard that your mom held you down when your grandpappy fucked your ass for the first time. Also that you and your mom first fucked while grandpa watched and shouted instructions.

It is so sweet how you and your mom honor his memory every time you plow her ass.

You get a lot of ribbing around here, but if the truth be known we are all jealous of your relationship with your mom's divine cornhole
Attachments:
sharon ass.jpg

Posted by: I just love that big A$$ pic! ()
Date: July 19, 2017 02:42PM

I'm sure that nobody knows who this woman is, but I would love to lick and suck on her wrinkled balloon knot! I love how she holds her own ass cheeks apart!

Posted by: Counter point ()
Date: July 19, 2017 04:38PM

BlueBalls Wrote:
> Things will never be the same Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > My sister slept with my husband. We got
> divorced
> > shortly afterwards. I haven't spoken to her in
> > almost 5 years. I don't go to family get
> > togethers. I haven't been the same ever since.
> I
> > probably never will be.
>
>
> Just think every time you sucked your exes cock
> you were eating your sisters pussy by proxy

I think the lack of sucking was the issue.

Posted by: I was a gullible child ()
Date: July 20, 2017 06:37AM

My priest used to tell me that sucking his cock was how to repent and go about doing communion. His flesh and fluid was supposed to be my nourishment. I was young and didn't realize what was going on. He would even encourage me to confess my sins to other priests. What a manipulative, evil person!

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.