HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
who said " I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn’t lose voters."
Posted by: covfefe ()
Date: July 19, 2017 08:06AM

Seeing the moron trump supporters here, this is absolutely true.

http://www.snopes.com/donald-trump-fifth-avenue-comment/

My signature: Remember the last time Trumptards tried to give us advice about politics then ended up storming the capitol and tried to overthrow our government? Yeah, no thanks morons.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: who said " I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn’t lose voters."
Posted by:   ()
Date: July 19, 2017 08:16AM

Attachments:
blah blah.gif

Re: who said " I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn’t lose voters."
Posted by: The Russians did it ()
Date: July 19, 2017 08:17AM

Hillary broke laws, took bribes, colluded with Russia, had people killed... and she lost votes.

Posted by: Gayvid_Blimmo ()
Date: July 19, 2017 08:27AM

covfefe Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Seeing the moron trump gay Clinton supporters here, this is
> absolutely true.
>
> http://www.snopes.com/donald-trump-fifth-avenue-co
> mment/

Sorry I had to be redundant when I said "gay" Clinton supporters, but I FIFY anyhow.

Posted by: basement dweller ()
Date: July 19, 2017 08:44AM

Funny thing is as much as people might dislike Trump, the dislike the pajama boy victim crybabies and their fake news overlords much more. That's what this last election was about. And instead of addressing the real reasons they lost they just cry and make excuses. Don't think that's going to help them in the next election...

Posted by: covfefe ()
Date: July 19, 2017 07:12PM

Watching this comedy of errors, you trumptardz will be lucky to win a local election in the future.

My signature: Remember the last time Trumptards tried to give us advice about politics then ended up storming the capitol and tried to overthrow our government? Yeah, no thanks morons.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.