HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
American Christians just elected the Antichrist to be president
Posted by: VoteStrike ()
Date: July 16, 2017 06:02PM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: American Christians just elected the Antichrist to be president
Posted by: BoatStrike ()
Date: July 16, 2017 07:54PM

What's it like to be a complete pussy?

Posted by: votestrike supports terrorists ()
Date: July 16, 2017 11:36PM

VoteStrike would prefer Mullah Omar or Kim Jong-un 4 prez. Let's deport VoiteStrike to North Korea where he'd be happier anyway.

Posted by: Cherry slurpee ()
Date: July 16, 2017 11:59PM

Sorry VS, you are wrong...christians strongly believe he was placed there by God

Posted by: Uncle Sampson ()
Date: July 17, 2017 12:01AM

Cherry slurpee Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Sorry VS, you are wrong...christians strongly
> believe he was placed there by God

Lol! Fucking lol!

Date: July 17, 2017 11:36AM

Trump has become the self-proclaimed messiah of a bizarre new cult and religion. The Donald claims to love and revere the Bible, but couldn't name a favorite book, chapter or verse. His abilities as a prophet are obviously not very good, or he wouldn't have two failed marriages, four bankruptcies, and a series of failed businesses such as Trump Mortgage, Trump Vodka, Trump Ice, Trump Steaks, Trump Airlines, Trump: the Game, etc.

Did American Christians just elect the Antichrist president, putting him in charge of the American government, economy, military and nuclear codes? Have the elect been deceived, just as the ancient prophets foretold? Were the elect ironically deceived during an election? Who elected Trump? Four out of five evangelical Christians voted for Trump, according to exit polls.

Posted by: All Hail ()
Date: July 18, 2017 05:46AM

All Hail The Obamunist!
Obama knows all.
Obama sees all.
Obama is all.
Say it with me!
Obama!
Obama!
Obama!
Attachments:
obama revealed - a.jpg

Date: July 18, 2017 11:54AM

Does Donald Trump have a God complex? According to Barbara Res, one of Trump's highest-ranking female employees: “He got too famous. He started believing his own shit. He got way too famous and, you know, people were telling him he was great and he was buying that. He started thinking that he walked on water, he really did ... Now, I don’t think he respects anybody. I don’t think there’s a person alive that he respects, because he thinks he’s God.”

Trump worships himself. He becomes furious when he is criticized, even when the criticism is entirely valid.

Trump seldom talks about American democracy, the Constitution, the rule of law, pluralism, diversity, the Founding Fathers, the separation of powers, the democratic process, freedom, justice, compassion or human rights. Instead, he talks of “strength” and “winning,” usually in relation to himself. What really matters to Trump, apparently, is not what happens to us, but that Trump "wins" and gets to brag about it.

Posted by: TheTroof ()
Date: July 18, 2017 12:44PM

In reality, the Democrats effect on the US and the world much more closely resembles the scriptures describing the end of days.

much more closely.

Posted by: tvnuk ()
Date: July 19, 2017 12:01AM

i'll weight the basket at the end of the day

WHOGHOAAA! light. someone's been taking shit out of my basket!

Posted by: chucky could be a dangerous toy ()
Date: July 19, 2017 12:10AM

anti-christ they say "will rise to power quickly, everyone will love him" if i remember

i'm pretty sure there are too many trump haters for him to fit that bill

now to be spooky, there was revelation about people talking to across the globe secretly using (devices) like devils - and who knows changing messages others see

AND REALL SPOOKY, I guess when the time comes people will not see who it is because the real one will be able to do (politically correct) good and act kind throwing most everyone off they're game of knowing !

on the other hand, at the speed things are going (over 2,000 yr) and if you watch NASA, we might all be wiped out by mother earth or an asteroid sooner. hmmm.

Date: July 19, 2017 10:14AM

The record suggests that Trump made no personal contributions to relief efforts for 9-11, Hurricane Katrina or Hurricane Sandy. He rousts disabled vets who try to earn a living on Fifth Avenue, even though Trump sells merchandise on Fifth Avenue himself. And yet Trump has the audacity to claim that "I have a bigger heart than all of them." In reality, it appears that Trump, despite being worth $10 billion by his own estimation, gives virtually none of his own money to charity.

The Gospel According to Trump reads:

I, Donald Trump, am God.
Mere mortals must praise, worship, and adore Me as I do Myself.
Then all shall be Great, even also as I am Great.
In every way acknowledge Me, and I will direct your paths!
Amen.

The Gospel According to Trump concludes with the Trumpian version of the Beatitudes:

Blessed are the rich, for they will always have young, hot, beautiful pieces of ass.
Blessed are the warmongers, for they will be able to steal Iraqi oil to pay for their military adventurism.
Blessed are the daft dodgers, for they can mock POWs for being captured and tortured.
Blessed are the gunslingers, for everyone knows that Jesus Christ did not command Christians to turn the other cheek, but to stand their ground, shoot first, and ask questions later.
Blessed are the arrogant who do not ask God for forgiveness, for they shall enjoy their little communion crackers and wine without remorse.
Blessed are the carnival barkers and their houses of mirrors, for they shall be elected president by deceiving the very elect.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.