HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Alt Right Nazi idiot shows up at pro gun rally with a bunch of Pepe the Frog shit, gets manhandled and kicked out.
Posted by: Gerrymanderer2 ()
Date: June 28, 2017 01:58AM

Lmao, This Comic Con stupid millennial Nazi wannabe. Get the fuck outta here you piece of shit. lol!

All the Pepe idiots on ffxu, there go your guns right there. They don't like you. They'll shove them up your ass first.

https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=472_1498625958

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/28/2017 01:59AM by Gerrymanderer2.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Alt Right Nazi idiot shows up at pro gun rally with a bunch of Pepe the Frog shit, gets manhandled and kicked out.
Date: June 28, 2017 02:03AM

lmao, that shit is hilarious. I can watch that shit a thousand times. Pepe the frog internet bitches have no backbone when push comes to shove.

Re: Alt Right Nazi idiot shows up at pro gun rally with a bunch of Pepe the Frog shit, gets manhandled and kicked out.
Posted by: W7 ()
Date: June 28, 2017 02:07AM

The difference between right wingers and libtards.

Posted by: Just think, Gerry ()
Date: June 28, 2017 02:14AM

Someday, that will be be a bunch of normal democrats, chucking you out of one of THEIR rallies.

Posted by: Htvyp ()
Date: June 28, 2017 02:16AM

I didn't look at the link, but i suspect the lesson is:
recognize the assholes in your midst.

Examine your conscience in thus regard.

Posted by: MMYXN ()
Date: June 28, 2017 05:59PM

He thought it was a place he could make friends. LOL

Posted by: eesh ()
Date: June 28, 2017 06:00PM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> lmao, that shit is hilarious. I can watch that
> shit a thousand times. Pepe the frog internet
> bitches have no backbone when push comes to shove.
Attachments:
1497370830151.jpg

Posted by: Goatfuckerer2 ()
Date: June 28, 2017 06:27PM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Lmao, This Comic Con stupid millennial Nazi
> wannabe. Get the fuck outta here you piece of
> shit. lol!
>
> All the Pepe idiots on ffxu, there go your guns
> right there. They don't like you. They'll shove
> them up your ass first.
>
> https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=472_1498625958

Those were not libtards that booted his ass out Ravi. Hate to burst your bubble as always.

Posted by: ZaZaSterben-_JAP ()
Date: June 29, 2017 06:10AM

gerrymander needs to shut the fuck up before he ends up with the secret service at his door armed with assault rifles to kill his un human ass

Date: June 29, 2017 06:18AM

^^^ beta male Pepe fan.

Posted by: corpsegrinder ()
Date: June 29, 2017 06:19AM

YOU DESERVE TO DIE GERRY I HOPE YOU SET OFF ONE OF THESE KEKISTANIES AND THEY SHOW UP AT YOUR HOUSE AND KILL YOUR ENTIRE FUCKING FAMILY YOU HATE WHITE PEOPLE YOU HATE AMERICA BETTER WATCH OUT BEFORE SOMEONE SHOWS UP AT YOUR HOUSE

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.