HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Trump’s “No one will lose coverage” is turning out to be the worst campaign promise since “Read my lips.”
Posted by: covfefe ()
Date: June 27, 2017 07:53PM

More lies. lies lies lies.

It was just one in a constellation of promises related to health care. He also insisted that his administration wouldn’t cut Medicaid and that he would make sure there is “insurance for everybody.” He pledged to lower premiums and deductibles.

LOLOLOLOL

https://newrepublic.com/minutes/143551/trumps-no-one-will-lose-coverage-turning-worst-campaign-promise-since-read-lips

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trump’s “No one will lose coverage” is turning out to be the worst campaign promise since “Read my lips.”
Date: June 27, 2017 10:19PM

1rmlax.jpg

Re: Trump’s “No one will lose coverage” is turning out to be the worst campaign promise since “Read my lips.”
Posted by: High 5 ()
Date: June 27, 2017 10:29PM

fail_thread.jpg

Posted by: Ralph Pootawn ()
Date: June 27, 2017 10:29PM

If it wasn't just more fake liberal news, I'd say "kinda like If you like you're Dr you can keep your Dr"?

Posted by: Vuk3v ()
Date: June 27, 2017 11:47PM

Or "affordable care" act

Posted by: Gerrytard says what? ()
Date: June 28, 2017 12:08AM

"If you like your health care plan, you'll be able to keep your health care plan, period. No one will take it away, no matter what."

President Barack Obama, remarks at the American Medical Association, June 15, 2009.

Posted by: Inquisitive One ()
Date: June 28, 2017 02:18AM

covfefe Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> More lies. lies lies lies.
>
> It was just one in a constellation of promises
> related to health care. He also insisted that his
> administration wouldn’t cut Medicaid and that he
> would make sure there is “insurance for
> everybody.” He pledged to lower premiums and
> deductibles.
>
> LOLOLOLOL
>
> https://newrepublic.com/minutes/143551/trumps-no-o
> ne-will-lose-coverage-turning-worst-campaign-promi
> se-since-read-lips

Lies about medical coverage should be a sensitive topic with a liberal cuck! Remember "if you like your doctor you can keep it" or maybe "you will save $2500 a year with Obamacare? Or maybe, best of all was Jonathan Gruber's statement that Democrats were fucking stupid and they had to lie about ACA in order to get it passed!

Posted by: Gerrymanderer2 ()
Date: June 28, 2017 02:29AM

Map highlighting countries that have universal healthcare.
Attachments:
world map.png

Date: June 28, 2017 05:41AM

Rightards have been bitching about Obamacare for close to 9yrs but now that they have the ball, can't do shit. LOL

Posted by: Gerrymanderer2 ()
Date: June 28, 2017 08:18AM

What does Kellyanne Conway have to say about this?

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.