HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Trump admits that Senate Republicans may not pass Obamacare repeal bill, 'and that's okay'
Posted by: covfefe ()
Date: June 27, 2017 07:51PM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trump admits that Senate Republicans may not pass Obamacare repeal bill, 'and that's okay'
Date: June 27, 2017 10:18PM

1rml8n.jpg

Re: Trump admits that Senate Republicans may not pass Obamacare repeal bill, 'and that's okay'
Posted by: Rav E Coyote ()
Date: June 27, 2017 10:55PM

Ravi bumping his own posts again because NOBODY CAEES WHAT RAVI SAYS. Totally desperate and triggered, comedy gold!
Attachments:
IMG_0402.JPG

Date: June 28, 2017 05:43AM

Watch.. He'll eventually say, "We didn't build the wall, but that's ok". LOL

Posted by: Gerrymanderer2 ()
Date: June 28, 2017 08:05AM

Trump is beat. He's winging it trying to stay out of jail. A completely incompetent low energy loser that doesn't understand a single thing around him. A commander in chief incapable of taking command of anything. A dickless 71 year old narcissist loser lifelong con artist suffering from dementia and a bad inferiority complex.

Posted by: ravi the rapist ()
Date: June 28, 2017 02:14PM

Please everyone listen to my lies!!

I've never been right about anything I've ever posted on here but you should still believe my political shilling.

PS: I just fucked a goat and it was far from consensual

Posted by: history lesson ()
Date: June 28, 2017 02:25PM

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.