HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
lesbian moms convince FIVE year old son to get a sex change....you are sick f*cks you sjw brainwashed sheepheads !
Posted by: NOVUS ORDO SOROS ()
Date: June 22, 2017 11:11PM

sick fucks like gerrys-boy and coughfeces have NO problem defending this kind of child abuse...

http://12160.info/video/who-could-have-foreseen-this-two-lesbians-convince-their-5-year

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: lesbian moms convince FIVE year old son to get a sex change....you are sick f*cks you sjw brainwashed sheepheads !
Posted by: Libby Tardz ()
Date: June 22, 2017 11:14PM

What? That's not normal?

Re: lesbian moms convince FIVE year old son to get a sex change....you are sick f*cks you sjw brainwashed sheepheads !
Posted by: D4FKY ()
Date: June 22, 2017 11:23PM

Zero chance that's true. Zero chance any Doctor anywhere on the planet would do that to a five year old.

Posted by: Why...Lib Abortionist "Docs" ()
Date: June 22, 2017 11:50PM

Kill Babies In The Womb about to be born..all the time..While Punching Buttons on Their Stupid Phones..Getting the Sports Scores..No Biggie To Libs at All..Killing 1 Million Unborn Beautiful Children Every Year....Then They Have the nerve to Say Shit.."If One Life Can Be Saved" Sucking For A Vote..The Ultimate ..Hypocrites..!!

DAJAX

Posted by: Dir. T. E. Sanchez ()
Date: June 23, 2017 09:00AM

I didn't follow the link, since following FFXU links usually isn't a good idea. I tried to GOOGLE it and found nothing like that, but I did find some articles about parents, straight and bent, giving hormones to their children.

Unless a doctor prescribes hormones for different reasons, parents shouldn't be giving those things to their children. Once the child turns 18, that's his business, so he can make his own choices, but, until then, he can put on all the dresses and panties he wants, but you leave the rest of it alone.

Males who take estrogen need to be careful, anyhow, as that stuff can mess with your heart.

Posted by: Lesbo Ladyboy ()
Date: June 23, 2017 09:25AM

I'm a survivor of that. My rich parents, who always wanted a girl, but got me instead decided to feed me hormones starting when I was still a baby. So I developed this messed up body and didn't figure it out until too late. I went to the state and they got them for child abuse, endangerment and all sorts of other stuff. The doctors said they can't undo most of what happened, so I have two pairs, now, a pair of tits and pair of balls.

The state took almost all their money and assets and just gave it to me.

Because of the tits, usually I go around like a girl most of the time, cause it's better wearing a bra than a top cincher. Besides that, I have a hips more female than male.

I've actually found dating isn't bad if you know where to look and you're up front about it all. I post on dating websites where you can get girls who play for both teams. I look for the same thing in lesbian bars, find a girl who goes both ways. If the conversation's headed to going home with her, I let her get a feel of my titties. After a while, I take her into a stall and let her lift up my skirt and slip (or petticoat, if I'm wearing that kind of a dress) and put her hand in my panties, so she can see I'm a chick with a dick. Most of 'em are OK with it or at least appreciate me being up front before it gets too far. Usually, by the time we're headed for the stall, my panties have a tent in them, anyhow, so, if she gets revulsed, she doesn't have to touch anything and we can call it off right there. I've only ever had 1 violent incident. It's tough to run in 5" heels, but I got outside the bathroom and a bouncer saved me.

I like being a chick with a dick, but I don't like guys for that. I don't know why, but I enjoy being a girl, but just get sick even at the thought of me kissing a guy.

Date: June 23, 2017 06:54PM

It's starting to get to the point of putting these faggots into camps so they cant fuck up anymore kids.

First in Facts - First in Integrity! The best Republican news site dstormer6em3i4km.onion Want to learn about Kek.. pepethefrogfaith.wordpress dot com

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.