HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Bbw birthday suggestions
Posted by: Slap nuts ()
Date: June 21, 2017 01:36AM

Tomorrow I am entertaining a female creatures similar in mass to the one in the photo. Any tactics in handling a beast of this size? I cannot back out now, it will have to go down. I have lube, beverages, an entire sheet cake, five gallons of ice cream. I also have a formidable engine lift for her gunt so that i may gain access to her naughty bits. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Wish me luck!!
Attachments:
images-9.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bbw birthday suggestions
Posted by: X-Dress sissy ()
Date: June 21, 2017 09:00AM

Be her sissy maid for a day. Let her spank you. BBWs are real good at spanking. Also BJs. They have a nice ample lap 4 U 2 go across for the spanking. Let her give U the birthday spankings.

Posted by: been there done that ()
Date: June 21, 2017 09:44AM

Beware this season of heat and humidity. There will be hidden areas within her fat rolls that she is physically unable to reach and clean properly. Sweat, lint, oil, food particles, and dirt accumulate and fester in those crevasses -- sometimes for months or years. The last thing you want during a zest session is to have a moldy old chunk of last year's birthday cake or a used condom suddenly come to the surface from within the folds of her fat rolls. Instant boner killer.

The first order of business should be to strip off her garments and wheel her out back on your patio. Then hose her off, using disinfectant soap, a scrub brush, and perhaps a pressure washer. You might need an assistant to lift some of the heavier folds of flesh while you scrub and flush them out.

A thorough scrubbing should also reduce the sour foetid odor these beasts have due to excessive perspiration and inability to reach their asses to wipe.

Posted by: Do what I do and she'll be happy ()
Date: June 21, 2017 10:55AM

My fuck buddy is a BIG girl. She can host and keeps herself clean. I have no problems starting off with sucking on her tits. I slowly rub her as I keep sucking on her tits. Eventually, as I'm fingering her, I slowly move my face down below. We've do this multiple times, so she knows to spread her thick legs wide apart to allow me access to every nook and cranny! When she's already had one orgasm, she beg me to mount her. I typically make her cum one more time before I get my nuts off! After I dump my load inside of her, I'll either lick it out of her or have her get into the doggy style position. Sometimes she'll hold her own ass cheeks apart and other times she just positions herself just right so that they kind of stay apart once I start licking.

Posted by: pizza the hut ()
Date: June 21, 2017 10:58AM

Get her a couple extra large pizzas. Bitches love pizza.

Posted by: slap nuts ()
Date: June 21, 2017 11:07AM

Should I have a set of baby wipes handy to "clean as I go"? I have a wire brush with me as well to scrape off any barnacles that have formed around the anus. Thanks for all the help!!! Also, I have heard that bjs can be risky, since most whales like things expect to keep what ever they put in their mouth. Maybe Ill just remind her that a milky treat is coming if she keeps working at it....

Posted by: Hey Mizzer ()
Date: June 21, 2017 11:11AM

Trying out some new shitty material?

Posted by: not too fat, actually ()
Date: June 21, 2017 01:03PM

Sharon Moreno is overweight, possibly even obese. However she isn't so morbidly obese that she can't reach around to wipe her sphincter after pooping, and doesn't appear to have huge overlapping rolls of fat that can harbor twinkies, mice, or the like.
Attachments:
Sharon Moreno lingere.jpg
sharon.jpg

Posted by: His face is her toilet paper ()
Date: June 21, 2017 01:43PM

not too fat, actually Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Sharon Moreno is overweight, possibly even obese.
> However she isn't so morbidly obese that she can't
> reach around to wipe her sphincter after pooping,
>

She doesn't need to wipe her ass.

Miz likes it better when he tongues her bunghole clean like a cat cleans her kittens.
Attachments:
aaaasha.jpg

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.