HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Steve Bannon says Sean Spicer does fewer daily briefings because he 'got fatter'
Posted by: covfefe ()
Date: June 20, 2017 07:47PM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Steve Bannon says Sean Spicer does fewer daily briefings because he 'got fatter'
Posted by: Gerrymanderer2 ()
Date: June 20, 2017 07:49PM

Trumps projecting his insecurities again.

Re: Steve Bannon says Sean Spicer does fewer daily briefings because he 'got fatter'
Posted by: and then Steve Bannon ()
Date: June 20, 2017 08:02PM

took another swig of Jack Daniels, and continued 'And another thing, I may be drunk, but spicer is ugly, and he'll still be fugly tomorrow but I'll be HWWWWAAAAAVGG' and he threw up on the floor.

Posted by: Geez ()
Date: June 20, 2017 08:08PM

Gerry your dual account obsession with Trump is starting to get worrisome...
Attachments:
Let It Go.gif

Posted by: Gerrymanderer2 ()
Date: June 20, 2017 08:20PM

I don't even notice these threads are made by covfefe. I don't read names before I respond to them. But I guess he is kind of like Robin to Batman. He does make topics I tend to respond to quickly.

Posted by: Gerry, covfefe is you. ()
Date: June 20, 2017 08:21PM

this was proven I thought...

Posted by: Nope Eesh ()
Date: June 20, 2017 09:16PM

Gerry, covfefe is you. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> this was proven I thought...

Nope, covfefe has a different style than Gerry.

Now eesh has spam covfefe hate spam as well as Gerry.

Posted by: efljd ()
Date: June 20, 2017 09:17PM

if that's true he's off the press list for using public tv to make 4th grader assaults of others

holy crap even 4th graders when i was young wouldn't have let real adults do that on tv. they'd protest.

OFF THE PRESS LIST AS IF THE BONER WAS EVER ON IT TO BEGIN WITH

Posted by: XMPU3 ()
Date: June 20, 2017 09:18PM

COUld you trust anyone like that not to interrupt the press conference or not print fake news? no.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.