HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
I bet if a white guy killed that Muslim girl in Sterling, we would all know his name and what was on his Facebook etc.
Posted by: Different world here ()
Date: June 19, 2017 11:08PM

But instead it's some stupid Salvadouche.

So the media will forget about him, maybe even write about how tragic and hard his life was.

Give me a break, assholes.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I bet if a white guy killed that Muslim girl in Sterling, we would all know his name and what was on his Facebook etc.
Posted by: macaca! ()
Date: June 19, 2017 11:12PM

don't worry cuz trump feels your pain, you are the victim here!! we are all victims!!

Re: I bet if a white guy killed that Muslim girl in Sterling, we would all know his name and what was on his Facebook etc.
Posted by: Wally says..... ()
Date: June 19, 2017 11:23PM

Attachments:
1496278166812.jpg

Posted by: Libtards don't really give a fuk ()
Date: June 19, 2017 11:44PM

They just want to use things like that to manipulate their dumb sheep into voting for them. So this story has no value to them.

170619-mugshot-darwin-martinez-torres-81launchangle_swing.gifDarwin-Martinez-Torres3.jpg

Posted by: Melissa C. ()
Date: June 20, 2017 12:10AM

Nabra & I were in a couple of classes together. She was my friend. You don't know how nice she was. Please leave my friend alone.

Posted by: eesh ()
Date: June 20, 2017 12:20AM

Was he arrested while naked? That white overcoat is usually given to people that were arrested nude.

Posted by: eeshin' ()
Date: June 20, 2017 12:35AM

eesh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Was he arrested while naked? That white overcoat
> is usually given to people that were arrested
> nude.

How would you know that?

Posted by: eesh knows... ()
Date: June 20, 2017 12:56AM

Now, if you're arrested naked in Henrico, they give you a Nike sweatshirt and camo capris...

Posted by: the real gerrymanderer2 ()
Date: June 20, 2017 04:11AM

This girl was killed by a white man but covering it up with illegal gang member

Posted by: Unit 8 ()
Date: June 20, 2017 04:18AM

all shit, I bet she sucked a mean dick while wearing that scarf and taking a load on those glasses.

Now her head is flat because mexican went splat splat and didn't give a crap.

Thank you democrats for the joy of interracial violence among sub species of humans.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.