HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
I Like National Security Advisors Who Don't Get Fired, Lie to the VP, and Launch Massive Russia Collusion Scandals
Posted by: What A Mess! ()
Date: June 19, 2017 07:06PM

Mike Flynn was Trump's hand-picked man. Why did Trump have to fire him?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I Like National Security Advisors Who Don't Get Fired, Lie to the VP, and Launch Massive Russia Collusion Scandals
Posted by: Ship of Fools ()
Date: June 19, 2017 07:31PM

Trump lies all the time. Why would he fire Flynn for doing the same thing?

Re: I Like National Security Advisors Who Don't Get Fired, Lie to the VP, and Launch Massive Russia Collusion Scandals
Posted by: P c retardz ()
Date: June 19, 2017 07:54PM

::
Attachments:
image.gif

Posted by: Flynn is a Problem ()
Date: June 19, 2017 10:16PM

This thread is about Flynn. Are you deflecting? Yes.

FAIL!

Posted by: Pence in on it ()
Date: June 19, 2017 10:19PM

Flynn didn't lie to Pence

Posted by: Could Be A Cover Up ()
Date: June 19, 2017 10:29PM

Why was Flynn fired? I'm thinking whatever he did was so toxic Trump had to run away.

Posted by: I MIss Obama ()
Date: June 20, 2017 06:11AM

There were no Russian spies and colluders in the Obama Administration. Obama was all about America First. This turd Trump is a disaster.

Posted by: Movie Casting Agent ()
Date: June 20, 2017 06:20AM

Please forward Michael Flynn's resume and contact info. We're casting a big block buster hit and need to fill the role of a sinister traitor who lies through his teeth.

Posted by: Steve Bannon ()
Date: June 20, 2017 06:34AM

I want that role and I deserve equal consideration.

Here is my resume:

Liar
Manipulator
Denier of Truth
Sinister Side Kick

Posted by: Kelly Ann Conartist ()
Date: June 20, 2017 06:38AM

You should cast a woman like me in that role.
I'm equally deplorable and need a real job.

Posted by: Gerrymanderer2 ()
Date: June 20, 2017 08:52AM

Yup and that's just the tip of the iceberg. But you won't hear Fox News or talk radio elaborate on that!

These rightards would be licking their chops if they could go after the traitor regime in the white house now.

Posted by: General Disfunction ()
Date: June 20, 2017 11:17PM

When Flynn actually goes down there will be Hell to pay and a lot of negative fallout.

Posted by: Of course... ()
Date: June 20, 2017 11:21PM

General Disfunction Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> When Flynn actually goes down there will be Hell
> to pay and a lot of negative fallout.

hNJA5iG.jpg

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.