HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Anyone on here ever drive for Uber or Lyft. Is it worth the time, effort, wear and tear on the vehicle and money?
Posted by: Still Considering It ()
Date: June 16, 2017 11:01AM

Also, what do you do when you have to go to the bathroom?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Anyone on here ever drive for Uber or Lyft. Is it worth the time, effort, wear and tear on the vehicle and money?
Posted by: Be like trump ()
Date: June 16, 2017 11:41AM

Do some research other than FU.

Trump gave me the best advice ever when he said "If I walk into a boardroom and I don't see the sucker, leave. because it's YOU.

Re: Anyone on here ever drive for Uber or Lyft. Is it worth the time, effort, wear and tear on the vehicle and money?
Posted by: Still Considering It ()
Date: June 16, 2017 12:24PM

That's good advice!, though you left one part out.

First you reply; "That's good advice!"

Posted by: Watch for the drunk,single women ()
Date: June 16, 2017 12:56PM

I've been a driver for a few years now. Some of the drunk women will ask you flat out to have sex with them. One was so drunk she offered me $1,000 just to suck my cock! I kindly refused, but the opportunity was there!

I have let some young hotties suck my cock. One puked in my car, but I hadn't blown a load in like two weeks, so I knew it was going to be a gobstopper! She was okay, at first, then she started to gag and choke, then she spilled the beans all over the passenger side floor. That took awhile to clean up, but it was worth it! ;-)

Posted by: ^sounds zesty ()
Date: June 21, 2017 12:05PM

My GF dumped me, so I might have to try this to see if it will work!

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.